Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He is the First and the Last and the Outter and the inner, and He is Cognizant of all things. what is the meaning of outer and inner ? and what do you means by kafir thinking God exists in a form outside of them ? I don’t get it
  3. His army, legions and brigades are all made up of Sunnis. By fighting him, in essence, you’re fighting your people. However, I’d love if you object to the construction of Israeli embassies in: Jordan, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Turkey and Saudi Arabia (in the heart of Riyadh). Whilst, you can evidently see that there are no such embassies and friendly, warm relations between the aforesaid country, and ours, that includes: Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq and Bahrain. It’d be a lot evenhanded and equitable, if you objected to your countries! I’ll say what I said before: "If you were Shi’ite, and you opposed him, he’d probably kill you too. His ‘Pan-Arabist’ ideology doesn't differ from any other traditional/classical Arabian dictator’s actions." The lesson learned, is that he wants his throne, and instead of overthrowing him and firing up the land in chaos, and handing it over to the cannibalistic terrorists, that eat the hearts and livers of their opponents - why not keep him? He’s not sectarian, and is a superior counterpart (to the people that have logic, not yokels). Thus and so, I say, that you should stop feeding the Zionist media, that wants this war to keep on going, and answer your conscience. Also, can you please not place way too many videos? It kind of ruins the thread, to spam it with multiple videos. Thanks.
  4. Taraweeh is bidah and promoting bid'ah is a sin. Shaitan did lot of worship than you and I could ever do but not obeying Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for one Sajdah to Adam got him removed from Allah's mercy. Worship is not reciting Qur'an in supersonic speed but it is obeying Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in good and evil.
  5. I think someone I know has been affected by a black magic taweez.
  6. I don't see what different thing I told him than 'it is bidah' and 'Allah is most forgiving'. I'm actually giving him hope that even if you regret doing that particular sin, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will forgive Insha Allah.
  7. We've got these popping up around where I live. They're attached to the street light poles. There goes the argument about a lack of infrastructure for charging.
  8. God is the Creator of infinity. Surah An-Nahl, Verse 18: وَإِن تَعُدُّوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ لَا تُحْصُوهَا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ And if you would count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (English - Shakir)
  9. Today
  10. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/21/Iran-us-latest-news-threat-diminished-says-defense-secretary
  11. What these people are doing is so wrong. He is adorable but people shouldn't mess with his coat like that. This how they normally look, like a little fox almost. ^
  12. I have dealt with my fair share of Mr... Collins, enough for a life time. Dear God! I am not asking for Mr... Darcy, but please don't make me the center of attention of another Mr... Collins again. Especially when my evil sister is always hanging out with Mr. Darcy type man and taunts me. 

13. Alhamdulilah, Why are we rehashing and beating a dead horse here? The brother has already been told by many qualified brothers on this thread about his mistake and how he should be more confident next time shun such invitation. So why do you want to rehash and beat up on him some more? Everything you said has been established in this thread already aside from the Sistani’s ruling. Brother Haider this is why you keep your slip ups between you and Allah. Humans are not more merciful than Allah. Wait for Answers from your more knowledgeable scholars don’t pay too much attention to this thread. Insha’Allah stay away from bidah and move on with Your Ramadhan. Allah is more merciful than Humans. This is also Ramadhan the most merciful month. Take advantage of it.
  14. ما سینه زدیم/ بی صدا باریدند از هرچه که دم زدیم / آنها دیدند ما مدعیان صف اول بودیم/ از آخر مجلس شهدا را چیدند
  15. Salam walaikum Allah created the concept of infinite. Anything used to describe Allah is not Allah it’s just an attribute. Nahjul Balagha Praise is due to Allah whose worth cannot be described by speakers, whose bounties cannot be counted by calculators and whose claim (to obedience) cannot be satisfied by those who attempt to do so, whom the height of intellectual courage cannot appreciate, and the divings of understanding cannot reach; He for whose description no limit has been laid down, no eulogy exists, no time is ordained and no duration is fixed. He brought forth creation through His Omnipotence, dispersed winds through His Compassion, and made firm the shaking Earth with rocks.
  16. Standing in taraweeh with furada niyyat is a sin? Please provide proof. It is forbidden to stand in congregation and listen to the Qur'an but it is recommended to do sujood of Fatima (عليه السلام)? These kinds of things really make me question if people are sincere.
  17. Salam walaikum Don’t worry brother never despair, Allah will give the ability to help yourself always. Once you silence the mind and strengthen your ability to focus it all goes away and you will start to see everything differently.
  18. Don't make this into a personal beef guys, and please don't drag me into it either - I have my views and arguments and I know they are not mainstream ideas (as of today anyways). Let's just have a good academic discussion on this forum for once.
  19. Yes one can be more right, but, obedience is to the one who is given authority at the time. Two Imams are not given the same authority at the same time. People are not following two Imams at one time. I am not discussing Mawlawi statements at all which are expressions of presenting the legal divine rules, and the issue of the Sulh is definitely not Mawlawi - Sulh is just a human contract. If he went against an amr mawlawi, particularly while knowing it's mawlawi, then that's an instance of sin. If he didn't think it's mawlawi or didn't know then that's also a different story. That sulh of Imam Hasan needs to be understood as a contract made by the Wali Amr and hence as a Hukm Wilayee who decided it was appropriate to get into such a contract with a transgressor at that time. One must obey the commands of the Wali Amr, even if they disagree. My point is simply that the idea that two infallibles necessarily would have done the same thing in each others position is not true especially when we have alibis to show they would disagree on some matters. The only thing we can claim is they would have presented the correct hukm, and even that, in some of its application it is not known they would have carried the hukm out the exact same way because of their tashkeesaat. If you really want to see this dilemma open up more you have to just look at the struggle our scholars have gone through to explain khums and why khums on arbah al-makasib (the most common khums the Shias pay today) is non-existent up until the later Imams while at the same time they believe it is a hukm mawlawi/shar'I.
  20. This is getting petty now. Disguise myself? You still going on about me being Mr. tawheed? Some people have no shame. .. Yeah ok, what I said there was wrong and incorrect wording. What I should have said is that historically the Imams disagreed with each other. Whatever I said here, I clearly mentioned to you at the start that the question of "Did Imam Hussain (a) disagree with Imam Hasan (a) on the peace treaty with Muawiyah" is a historical question. You are claiming the principle that the Imams would do the same thing given the same situation, so the onus is on you to provide the evidence. don’t know basics I see. You are rejecting history based on preconceived assumptions you have. Yes the historical evidence does contradict the principle, and if you were to prove the principle is correct , then you have two options regarding the historical evidences. Reject them or misinterpret them. Again, lol I got you to change your views, twice, with a pathetic argument. You said that I was 'hanging' on to historical reports and that I needed to humble myself. Now, you contradict yourself here when you say the respected brother is presenting convincing evidences. Tell me, what evidence is the brother using to prove that the Imams disagreed in a mawlawi matter? Oh, the same evidences which you said that I needed to humble myself. So why don't you tell the respected brother to humble himself for relying on such reports that you believe are so baseless that one needs to humble himself for using them? And I included his statement (fairytale religion, ouch that must hurt you), to show how absurd you are for trying to tell me to humble myself. Again, why don't you ask the brother to humble himself. Oh and yes his statement (fairytale religion) may not be hujjah, but what he is actually saying and him completely refuting all your objections is. Lol yeah didn't think you would respond to that. I clearly exposed you as someone who couldn't care less about doing haram publicly and how you are a slandering liar and you think takfir is a joke.
  21. I don't recall any fatwa from Sayed Sistani recommending to join Sunnis in congregation for unity. You know the situation better but in no circumstances a sin is allowed except taqaiyah. You should have refused there. I would compare this to a very good Christian friend asking to take a sip of alcohol. Both are sin, both should be rejected, no matter your relations. Never a good idea to make creation happy against creator.
  22. Salaam Alaykum I am sorry to read about what has happened to you. Many individuals who have undergone abuse find this site very beneficial. It offers useful information in terms of coping and also useful numbers to contact for counselling- specifically for situations like yours. https://www.supportline.org.United Kingdom/problems/rape-and-sexual-assault/ There may be services that are more local to you. Hence why I suggest you visit your GP, but don't give out details of who the abuser is if you'd like that kept confidential. Remember, if you mention it to your GP, he/she will likely include it in your records. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) give you the strength to overcome this mental and emotional trauma. Ameen.
  23. The link above gives some detailed explanations as to how the Israelis have been providing the Americans with dodgy intelligence in order to ramp up the military pressure on Iran. The article below makes the opposite case, that the Israelis are against war, for the following reason: https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/world/middle-east/Israel-missiles-us-Iran-explained-Syria-conflict-war-Trump-a8924061.html
  1. Load more activity