Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. lol whats with the schoolyard hand piling? these guys are not far from kindergarten.
  3. The problem with this, is there is no longer any incentive or deterrence against sinning. It's as if one has a pre-paid ticket to heaven, and no matter what ill, sickening, vile, debaucherous evils mankind is capable of - as we see each day....it is all good, because Jesus has died for our sins of the past, our current wrong doing and any we carry out in future. Christianity unlike Judaism and Islam is arguably anarchic, there is no law as such, thanks to Paul. One can literally do as they please, they do not even have to pray. Just accept Jesus dying for their sins. It goes against the Old Testament of not passing the buck onto others or being answerable for the actions of others.
  4. Typing this from Samsung note 3 that I bought used four years ago! I hate changing phones.Not only getting a new phone just because they introduced a new version in the market a total waste a money I feel getting the new phone running(downloading all the apps,transferring the books and documents and other data saved on the phone)a total headache.I bought a S7 a couple of years ago as a second phone and it took me quite some time to 'warm up' to it.lolZ
  5. Warm greetings! I have pondered the question, How does Jesus save us? I believe His death on the cross paid the penalty for my sins, which cancelled my debt to God, makes me forgiven, sets me free. But there is more. He said of Himself... "I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment-what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me." - John 12:46-50 Peace and blessings!
  6. As for your friends, and you not wanting them to go to hellfire... Firstly, you don't decide & judge, God decides and judges. Secondly, if you were that keen, eager and wishful for them to be in paradise, then invite & preach to them your belief. (16:125) “Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good advice and dispute with them in a manner that is best.” And use reasoning, morals (manners and ethics) in your inviting. Expose the enemies of God, from their works. Show them the right path, also from their works. Last but not least, never ever sugarcoat or flatter with them. (e.g., saying: ‘We’re the same. We're both going to paradise!’) which is the worst mistake to be made. People flatter and sugarcoat others by the means of beauty & being well mannered (e.g., someone characterized as 'ugly,' comes and asks you, whether he/she are beautiful or not. Out of respect, you tell them, that they are beautiful). This is fine, but in terms of religion, you can’t do that. You sugarcoat another belief, and by that, you make him enter hellfire! And never forget our famous ruling: ألزِمُوهُمْ بِمَا ألزَمُوا بِهِ أنْفُسَهُمْ (6:107) “Had Allah wished they would not have ascribed partners [to Him]. And We have not appointed you over them as a guardian, nor is it your duty to watch over them.”
  7. The Prophet said: “Indeed, he who died on the love of my Ahlul Bayt, died on the Sunna & Jamāʻah.” (1. Tafsir Al-Qurtubi, volume 18, page 468. 2. Tafsir Al-Zamakhshari, volume 3, page 467).
  8. Today
  9. True. I had a Samsung Note 4, for the longest time. I since upgraded (well my old man gave me his old phone) to a Samsung S7 Edge. Never had an iPhone nor do I intend to. Hate the user interface of their phones and laptops. Not a fan. Yeah I said it.
  10. Mutah is the most practical solution (assuming he is Muslim) as you do not want to break up and want to cease haram actions.
  11. There are two types of ancient. The first is when something no longer does what you need it to, the second is when it no longer does what other people think it should. I replaced my iphone 4 last year and bought a used iphone 6. I paid £269 (U$350) for a 128gb model. Still working fine. I replaced it because the iphone4 was no longer updating the OS and apps like whatsapp were no longer working. To be honest I probably delayed the upgrade longer than I should have done. Replying to work-related outlook messages is so much easier and I can make better use of dead time in the barber's etc. But the overall point remains, which is to upgrade when you need to and not when the phone company's product replacement cycle suggests you should.
  12. Guest

Relationship

For the previous advice on Mutah (https://m.wikihow.com/Do-Mutah) I hope he is a Muslim. If he is not, a Muslim girl can’t marry a non-Muslim, so you will need to part ways right away and for good.
  13. Guest

Relationship

Do Aqd Mutah immediately so you both are out of this circle of haram relationship. You don’t want to remain in this state for even a second. What if you die today and be in the group of Satan. You both need to come into the realm of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) right away. It’s easy to be in the realm of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Visit this link: https://m.wikihow.com/Do-Mutah Then go to a Shia Alim and tell him your situation. Depending on what you knew or didn’t know, he will suggest a solution. I won’t say more because I know more info would confuse you further.
  14. I’ve heard about that Hadith saying ‘in my ummah there will be 72 sects in hell and 1 in heaven, and it will be the jaa’ma’ in this case doesn’t jaa’ma mean main group of Muslims? Which we are 2nd biggest. Can someone help me understand this quote? Also, if we are the saved sects, what about the other Muslims? I don’t want them to go to hell, and my Sunni friends feel the same about me.
  15. If you are a sister, friendship with him isn't permissible in the way the OP seems to imply. If not, Sistani has said you may treat them with dignity, honour, help them in their needs, so long as they do not make you go against your religion or try to misguide you. They are your fellow human beings, you share humanity with them.
  16. @Mohammadi_follower @Abu Hadi I haven't watched the show, never will but from Quora : At the most, I'd say that the portrayal of incest among two of the major characters on such a popular show might lead to more fictional portrayals of incest (on TV, movies, in books, etc.) I think it's largely because we see these people as much more than incestuous creatures. They're partners who're good parents too. Cersei is as overprotective as an Indian mother! Jaime's love for her seems pretty normal too once he's shown in an empathetic light. Targaryens have also been marrying brothers and sisters for years, and seeing the person Dany is, she's turned out just fine. So was Rhaegar.So I guess incest has been normalised in my thinking, thanks to the show.
  17. Correction: the aforementioned location, is present day Hauran or Daraa. Also, there’s a valley in Jordan, named ‘Al-Wadi Al-Yabis,’ it was later renamed however, to ‘Wadi Al-Rayyan.’
  18. Thank u so much What does "obey" exactly mean? Like in everything , I'm not allowed to agree with him n do what he wants?
  19. This attitude of denial is ironically, indirectly confirming Op's point in a way.
  20. Seriously? I chose it as any other source or article I provide would be conveniently dismissed by you as Western, Zionist, Wahabi, Shirazi propaganda. So I posted an Encyclopedia entry - but even that is an ideological tool of the British Empire it seems . We are not exactly going to find a pro-Iranian article talking about this are we? Let's be realistic here. Either way I am not going to change your personal stance, nor do I intend to, I'm simply stating what is already known.
  21. you prefer a biased Britain source that is enemy of Islam specially Shia Islam to what other Marjas like as grand Ayatollah Sistani accepted it.
  22. Be that as it may, it is not a myth propagated by the Indy. It is widely known Ayatullah Khameni was a Hujjat al Islam at the time and upgraded for the position of Supreme Leader. To say there were not more religiously qualified, higher ranking Ayatollahs would be untrue. I understand your disagreeing my posts on this subject due to your own biases. But the facts remain. This is from the encyclopedia Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ali-Khamenei
  23. independent is a biased propaganda news agency & is source all whole bad image of Shia Islam in Europe because of propagating of Tatbir by this site so it's not a trust able source for any comment about Shia Islam
  24. Sayyed Nasrallah: Israel can no longer wage any war on Lebanon http://en.abna24.com/news//Israel-can-no-longer-wage-any-war-on-lebanon_938061.html April 23, 2019 - 4:59 PM News Code : 938061 Source : AlmanarLink: Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah on Monday condemned the series of blasts which stormed Sri Lanka, stressing that culprits lack innate humane nature and calling for a comprehensive confrontation with terrorism and its supporters. In his speech during Hezbollah ceremony, marking Imam Mahdi (P) Birthday and the 34th anniversary of establishing Imam Mahdi Scouts, Sayyed Nasrallah congratulated the Muslims and Christians on the holidays, stressing the importance of preserving those holidays despite the terrorist attacks which are moving from one country to another, including Yemen and occupied Palestine. His eminence clarified that the followers of all the heavenly religions agree on the concept of the emergence of a savior, despite the differences over his identity, adding that this concept gives people hope to confront oppression. “However, despair leads to surrender and loss.” Sayyed Nasrallah pointed out that if the Palestinians did not remain hopeful, Trump would impose the ‘Deal of the Century’ on them, adding that hope and trust in God have enabled them to challenge all the world’s tyrants. Lebanon had a clear experience in the resistance field, according to Sayyed Nasrallah who pointed out that when Hezbollah started its military operations against the Israeli occupation army, some Lebanese doubted and questioned the feasibility of this track. “Had the Lebanese given up hope in Holy God surrendered in face of the Zionist enemy, Trump would have offered Lebanon to the Israeli entity.” Hezbollah Leader hailed the Imam Al-Mahdi Scouts Association for its augmenting efforts in the various educational and social domains despite the hard circumstances, calling on parents and municipalities to encourage the children to join scouts, in general, and Al-Madi Scouts, in particular. Sayyed Nasrallah said all the Lebanese political parties have agreed that the country is suffering from a deep economic crisis and that a consensual solution must be reached. “All the parties must hold a national responsibility and approve the needed austerity measures, away from the personal, regional and sectarian interests. All suggestions must be mulled carefully before taking the necessary decisions.” Al-Wefaq warns over Al Khalifa's ‘unprecedented rise’ in religious persecution http://en.abna24.com/news//al-wefaq-warns-over-al-khalifas-‘unprecedented-rise’-in-religious-persecution_938077.html April 23, 2019 - 7:02 PM News Code : 938077 Source : LuaLua TVLink: Bahrain’s opposition Al-Wefaq movement sounded the alarm over the “unprecedented rise” of religious persecution in the Persian Gulf kingdom.
  1. Load more activity