Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This attitude of denial is ironically, indirectly confirming Op's point in a way.
  3. Seriously? I chose it as any other source or article I provide would be conveniently dismissed by you as Western, Zionist, Wahabi, Shirazi propaganda. So I posted an Encyclopedia entry - but even that is an ideological tool of the British Empire it seems . We are not exactly going to find a pro-Iranian article talking about this are we? Let's be realistic here. Either way I am not going to change your personal stance, nor do I intend to, I'm simply stating what is already known.
  4. you prefer a biased Britain source that is enemy of Islam specially Shia Islam to what other Marjas like as grand Ayatollah Sistani accepted it.
  5. Be that as it may, it is not a myth propagated by the Indy. It is widely known Ayatullah Khameni was a Hujjat al Islam at the time and upgraded for the position of Supreme Leader. To say there were not more religiously qualified, higher ranking Ayatollahs would be untrue. I understand your disagreeing my posts on this subject due to your own biases. But the facts remain. This is from the encyclopedia Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ali-Khamenei
  6. independent is a biased propaganda news agency & is source all whole bad image of Shia Islam in Europe because of propagating of Tatbir by this site so it's not a trust able source for any comment about Shia Islam
  7. Today
  8. Sayyed Nasrallah: Israel can no longer wage any war on Lebanon http://en.abna24.com/news//Israel-can-no-longer-wage-any-war-on-lebanon_938061.html April 23, 2019 - 4:59 PM News Code : 938061 Source : AlmanarLink: Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah on Monday condemned the series of blasts which stormed Sri Lanka, stressing that culprits lack innate humane nature and calling for a comprehensive confrontation with terrorism and its supporters. In his speech during Hezbollah ceremony, marking Imam Mahdi (P) Birthday and the 34th anniversary of establishing Imam Mahdi Scouts, Sayyed Nasrallah congratulated the Muslims and Christians on the holidays, stressing the importance of preserving those holidays despite the terrorist attacks which are moving from one country to another, including Yemen and occupied Palestine. His eminence clarified that the followers of all the heavenly religions agree on the concept of the emergence of a savior, despite the differences over his identity, adding that this concept gives people hope to confront oppression. “However, despair leads to surrender and loss.” Sayyed Nasrallah pointed out that if the Palestinians did not remain hopeful, Trump would impose the ‘Deal of the Century’ on them, adding that hope and trust in God have enabled them to challenge all the world’s tyrants. Lebanon had a clear experience in the resistance field, according to Sayyed Nasrallah who pointed out that when Hezbollah started its military operations against the Israeli occupation army, some Lebanese doubted and questioned the feasibility of this track. “Had the Lebanese given up hope in Holy God surrendered in face of the Zionist enemy, Trump would have offered Lebanon to the Israeli entity.” Hezbollah Leader hailed the Imam Al-Mahdi Scouts Association for its augmenting efforts in the various educational and social domains despite the hard circumstances, calling on parents and municipalities to encourage the children to join scouts, in general, and Al-Madi Scouts, in particular. Sayyed Nasrallah said all the Lebanese political parties have agreed that the country is suffering from a deep economic crisis and that a consensual solution must be reached. “All the parties must hold a national responsibility and approve the needed austerity measures, away from the personal, regional and sectarian interests. All suggestions must be mulled carefully before taking the necessary decisions.” Al-Wefaq warns over Al Khalifa's ‘unprecedented rise’ in religious persecution http://en.abna24.com/news//al-wefaq-warns-over-al-khalifas-‘unprecedented-rise’-in-religious-persecution_938077.html April 23, 2019 - 7:02 PM News Code : 938077 Source : LuaLua TVLink: Bahrain’s opposition Al-Wefaq movement sounded the alarm over the “unprecedented rise” of religious persecution in the Persian Gulf kingdom.
  9. https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/people/obituary-grand-ayatollah-Mohammed-reza-golpaygani-1466839.html
  10. I wasn't aware of that part, but just one more reason not to watch it.
  11. There are sexual relations involving incests in this show !? But is it done by important characters ?
  12. Someone else linked to this video on the basics:
  13. One more reason not to watch TV.Heck if any one is interested in he/she can read Crystalizing public opinion by Edward Bernays.This is the guy who got women to smoke publicly by calling freedom torches.
  14. Really detailed and informative. Video starts at 1:09:10 1:52:05 second segment.
  15. I do not think time heals any emotional traumas.All that happens is one gets used to ignoring the pain if possible by trying to get into the grind of life.Yet all those feelings come back sooner or later but one can pray, do tawasul and leave the rest to Allah. I guess OP is right in a way one has to be patient and grow from all these events even if that is a lot to ask.
  16. he is the best in " Ilm ul rijal" between all marjas
  17. Nudity, violence, sexual deviancy(normalizing incest)
  18. "O God! I ask you to give me conviction; in this way, you will make the hardships of the world seem easy." (Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام)) 
    Mizan Al-Hikmah V10, P788

19. Yes has been discussed before Also interesting archived article from 1993 https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/world/Shias-fight-over-world-leadership-1468164.html "If Mr.. Khamenei filled the post, the fusion between religious and political authority would be complete for the Islamic Republic of Iran. No one has fulfilled the dual functions of both spiritual and religious leader there since the death of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989. After his death, the most senior ayatollah in Iran was Golpayegani, who was based in Iran, and the most senior worldwide was the late Grand Ayatollah Abulqassem al- Khoei, based in Najaf in Iraq, who died in 1992." "Shia leaders are traditionally chosen not by governments but through a long process held by different communities. Furthermore, Mr.. Khamenei is not acceptable to many because of his lack of academic qualifications in theology, owing to his pursuit of politics."
  20. al-Kafi, Volume 1, H 1166, Ch. 108, h 89 Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn Abu ‘Umayr from Sama‘a from Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following: “About the words of Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Gracious, ‘. . . fulfill your covenant with Me. . . .,’ the Imam said that it is [the covenant to acknowledge Wilayah of Ali, recipient of divine supreme covenant] . . . and I shall fulfill Mine . . .’ [Admit you in paradise].” (2:40)
  21. Bismehe Ta3ala, Assalam Alikum. Thank you for explaining Hajj @Abu Hadi. Unfortunately, GoT has reached worldwide. Your beautiful and precise explanation of the effects of the screens harming our families is true and we are seeing the consequences everyday. Your experience with your former colleague working in the CIA and admitting to brainwashing the masses is just a confirmation of the soft war or the social engineering as sister @Shia farm girl talked about in the Hollywood thread. As you already know Hajj, the gov't banned certain channels in America like Al Manar and other Iranian TV stations because they understand the power and influence of media. God keep us steadfast in the religion. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah
  22. I think the most harmful thing that it contains is the premise of the show, which is that the purpose of life is to gain power over other people, and that we should use all means at our disposal, including everything which we consider to be haram in order to accomplish this. Within human nature, this is 'hard wired', this strong desire to gain power over others and control them by mean of deception, and then to use that power only for the purpose of gaining more power. This is, of course, the core of the philosophy of Yazid(la) and Muawiya(la). This show promotes this philosophy and way of looking at the world, which is 180 degrees opposite of what is promoted by Islam. Like I said, I have never watched the show and never will, but I have seen 'clips' of it while watching other things. These 'clips' are so prevalent, at least in the US media, you can't really escape them completely unless you don't watch anything. So in addition to the promotion of sex outside of a halal relationship and violence outside of Haqq (which many shows promote), this show also promotes this Yazidi philosophy, which again is the most destructive (spiritually) of the many destructive elements contained in this 'show'
  23. I had never watched Games Of Thrones and don’t really know of what this is talking about excepted that social medias talk about that litteraly every days. Could you explain more what is exactly is this serie and why Muslims should avoid to watch it ?
  24. Daesh claims responsibility for all the terrorist attacks since 2014, regardless if they were involved or not. Their press release is idiotic because the main victims were Sri Lankan civilians, not militaries from the “Coalition” that targeted them. Those people are known to take Captagon and it ate away their brains.
  25. I hope that by "a person" you mean any marja, "their beliefs" would mean his belief, "they must be wrong" mean he must be wrong. If this is your real argument, then you're advocating that there should be no certainty in "beliefs".
  26. Bismehe Ta3ala, Assalam Alikum. Condolences to the Imam of our Time for the oppressed and barbaric killing of our Hijazi brothers. This is Karbala 2019. While the world was focused on the tragic events of the Easter Massacre, they Tyrants of Sauod used this timing to slaughter the lovers of AhulBayt. If only our Christian brothers and sisters understood the same killers behind the terrorist attacks, have killed us for centuries, even till now. Inna lil Allah wa inna elahi raj3oun. God hasten the return of the Master of the Time. al fatiha. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah
  27. I don't think isolation is the solution. As Muslims, we are taught to live in the world and participate in society in all spheres (even areas which are not traditional). Our Prophet and Imams((عليه السلام)) didn't isolate themselves, but they did the thing which was even harder than that which is stay in the 'world' but not be 'of it', as Prophet Isa (Jesus) had taught. Being a human being in this world is a difficult test, a much more difficult one than most people realize. I think the main thing that we should do is to build our awareness of the true nature of things and what is going on around us. Most people's attitude toward a thing like entertainment is based on what they want the thing to be, not what it truly is. I can draw a comparison here to food and the act of eating. We need food and we need to eat. There is no way to live in this world without eating. Yet we are taught to look at what we eat carefully and make sure we eat only that which is halal and tayyiba (lawful and healthy for us). I don't know anyone who would pick up something off the ground which they didn't know what it was and where it came from, whether it is halal, spoiled, or contains harmful substances and put it in their mouth and eat it. If someone did that, most people would look at them as insane. Yet when it comes to media and entertainment, Muslims (I'm not even talking about non Muslims here) and even those who call themselves followers of Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)) will watch a show like 'Game of Thrones' (I've never watched it myself but have been told about it by others) which contains and promotes everything which Islam and Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)) are against and watch it, over and over, follow it on social media, etc. This is equivalent to picking up something off the ground and eating it. You are what you consume. If you consume harmful media, over and over again, knowingly this will damage you both morally, psychologically, and spiritually and this damage may never fully go away. Muslims need to be aware of this, and always keep this in their mind. Once they do this, they will be aware of what is going on around them, what in the media is harmful to them, and what is not harmful, and what is good for them, and then make choices based on that awareness.
  1. Load more activity