Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It maybe happened because of error in writing or some differences between Arabic words between multiple regions for example when a Iraqi talks Arabic with his accent it’s very different from Arabic speaking someone from Egypt or a Lebanese that they created “ Fasih Arabic” clear Arabic for academic & news without slangs & accent that is soulless & robotic like as English that news anchor are talking that is just good for learning English but you can’t learn idioms & slangs from it.
  3. Currently they see any Sunni Muslim as Arab representative that they don’t have problem with them like as KSA but they comsider that that every Shia has a connection with Iran in politics even he/she denies it but they will see him/her as a lobbyist for Iran & maybe Iraq .
  4. Marriage is pretty hard as is, why would I want to bring a whole other person into the equation
  5. Today
  6. Allow me to stop you right there. Interpreting should not be derived from your personal understanding. Watch from around 8:30, here Sayid Raza Rizvi talks about the difference between Adalat (justice) and Insaf (equity, the word is derived from the same word as nisf, or half). I think your understanding seems closer to Insaf than Adalat.
  7. If hypocrisy (nifaq) is considered as worst form of kufr, then yes, these three are kafir because they have exposed with their deeds, their nifaq. If hypocrisy is not considered as worst form of kufr then these three are hypocrites. These are the ones who not only listened the sermon of Ghadeer but they all congratulated Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that day (their words "Bakhun Bakhun Ya Abul Hassan" are preserved in history books) yet they concealed the truth of his wilayah, disobeyed the Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) command and has changed the direction of religion and made it crooked.
  8. I’m not saying their the ones at fault. But your message shouldn’t have been directed at sisters only. That’s subjective especially when the message really relates to men
  9. This thread has nothing to do with decent men. I’m merely addressing a reality that guys are more sensitive when it comes to these issues, and it’s how their brain is wired. Islam comes and tells both genders to maintain social hijab because our expectations can be different. The so-called “decent” men out there can also deceive sisters and may be emotionally attached or attracted. This thread is not about men being the ones at fault.
  10. The nobleness of Hazrat Abalfazl al-Abbas is due to his endeavor, sacrifice, sincerity and his awareness of the Imam (عليه السلام) of his time. It is due to his patience and resistance. It is because he abstained from drinking water [he was extremely thirsty] when water was right in front of him; and during this time there was no religious or customary law that would've prevented him from quenching his thirst. The value of those martyred at Karbala is that they defended the sanctum of Truth in the most difficult conditions one can ever imagine.

Ayatullah Khamenei, July 27, 2005

11. While we see in Qur'an, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is mentioning the mithl of Jesus (عليه السلام) in the following verse: إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِندَ اللّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ 3:59 The roles & characters of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and Hazrat Abbas (عليه السلام) are "Bay-Mithl".
  12. Congratulations to the ShiaChat member of the week! @Ruqaya101 https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235035410-shiachat-member-of-the-week/?page=8&tab=comments#comment-3209354
  13. LOL too bad there’s not much decent men out there, so this message should really be directed at men more so than women
  14. they're not kuffar but we highly criticise them for their actions upon stealing the Ahlul Bayt(as)'s rights and hiding away the truth
  15. Ruqaya101 @Ruqaya101 "God does not look at your forms and possessions but he looks at your hearts and your deeds".
  16. Bil Quwa of Rasool Allah becoming bil fe'l in Imam Hussain because of the relationship of the minniyat. Otherwise you would have same argument that it is determinant. I do believe, and it is my personal opinion, that Prophet Jesus would have wished (because of his pledge) for among the ones who helped Imam Hussain (asws) in Karbala. And this is not the ordinary battle, here we have witnessed the "Zibhin Azeem". Had Jesus been in Karbala in place of Hazrat Abbas (عليه السلام), would he chose to throw away water and prohibit himself for drinking water after occupying the river? We cannot answer these types of speculative questions, but I do believe that the character of Abbas (عليه السلام) is only one just like there is only one Hussain (عليه السلام) Secondly, the verse 4:69 And whoever obeys Allah and the Apostle, these are with those upon whom Allah has bestowed favors from among the Prophets and the truthful and the martyrs and the good, and a goodly company are they! (English - Shakir) The bolded part is one group, and they are companions to each other. The only fazeelat mentioned in this verse for this group is that they are the ones upon whom Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has bestowed in'am. So "for us" with our limited knowledge, there is equality in status because we don't know upon whom Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has bestowed greater in'am, only Allah knows that and what we can say for sure is that there would be higher status for Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and his Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) because of various mutawatir ahadith and many verses of Qur'an. Wallaho Aa'lam
  17. So you're telling me what I have already told to others: How it was considered "a fazeelat" by me is given as under:
  18. Yeah men find it more difficult to view their friendships as platonic. I mean there will always be exceptions, but I think the majority will agree.
  19. I agree with everything you've said, but in those social experiments its always the men who say they can’t be friends with women. Women can be friends with men and not develop any feelings or attraction...the real issue here is men lol.
  20. Yeah I agree although it's a message to the sisters, guys have a lot to take from this too.
  21. hmm, many of us women know this already, this message should be directed at men more so than woman. Women, though, should make it clear that there are boundaries and shouldn’t be crossed.
  22. It’s not a dying sunnah, I can name 100 people that I know who have second wives... no joke
  23. Ask your doctor if he can switch you to escitalopram.
  24. Because what you are not understanding is that the possession of the degree of a characteristic be it bil quwa or bil fael is the determinant and not of one manifesting itself earlier. He even gave example of the bil quwa of Rasool Allah(sawws) becoming a fael in the Imams Hasnain(عليه السلام) in its' respective highest degree. There is no comparison here brother, it is fallacious thought. Janabe Abbas(عليه السلام) is not even from amongst the 14 Masoomeen(عليه السلام). Tomorrow Shahbaz Qalander or that Baba Sada Hussain of Lahore will start to compare with the Prophet Isa(عليه السلام)
  25. Salam, take a look at this video.
  1. Load more activity