Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. My unofficial pet fox who chills in my garden.
  3. Not normally big on red meat, but all of a sudden, and craving is the right word, I am feeling quite carnivorous today. So planning on making (helping to make), Persian chelo kebab insha'Allah. That sumac seasoning tho.
  4. @notme Just heard about this from Kyle Kulinski. Over $300,000 defense fund raised on his behalf. Donald Trump may pardon him. "Stabbing a defenseless teenage captive to death. Picking off a school-age girl and an old man from a sniper’s roost. Indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine-gun fire. Navy SEAL commandos from Team 7’s Alpha Platoon said they had seen their highly decorated platoon chief commit shocking acts in Iraq. And they had spoken up, repeatedly. But their frustration grew as months passed and they saw no sign of official action."
  5. zahra.5

Losing faith

your welcome, its my pleasure and divine blessing that I can help every person in the world!
  6. 4:46 it will make the 10 years in Iraq look like child's play in Iran 80 million, four times the size of Iraq men under arms and women too I wish they put Col. Larry Wilkerson on Fox TV maybe Trump would listen to him. With a thirty year Boeing veteran at the Pentagon, Patrick Shanahan as Acting Secretary of Defense, and with John Bolton and Mike Pompeo at the helm, war with Iran is likely says the former chief of staff to Secretary of State, Col. Larry Wilkerson
  7. Today
  8. Bismehe Ta3ala, PofD Brother, Assalam Alikum. I won't watch the video, I see Shaitain all over his face. Why are you interested in him? As a ex Sunni yourself, do you think his approach towards explaining or propagating the religion is correct? His words caused harm to many Shias around the world. He is in no place to talk about Imam al Hassan, he should practice what he learned about him. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah
  9. Isaam

Losing faith

Makes sense. Islam is like the safe side. Are you Zahra Ayat from Quora?? I follow you there.
  10. It was a fair question. You would be hypocritical to call taraweeh a sin yet applaud those who partake in bizarre Muharram rituals.
  11. "He is not confined by limits, nor counted by numbers" - Imam Ali ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)), Nahjul Balagha Sermon 186 "He who describes Him limits Him. He who limits Him numbers Him. He who numbers Him rejects His eternity. He who said "how" sought a description for Him. He who said "where" bounded him. He is the Knower even though there be nothing to be known. He is the Sustainer even though there be nothing to be sustained. He is the Powerful even though there be nothing to be overpowered." - Imam Ali ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)), Nahjul Balagha Sermon 152
  12. I saw a pack of two plain ones for a similar price, but I don't know if they are still up... And besides, I'd probably not be able to use them out and about, plus I'd want something for my hands and then by the time I know it I'm just walking around in a quarantine boiler suit. I think Abu Brumistan bin Islamqa would have something to say about that.
  13. Do an ebay search for turbah, one guy is selling em for 3 quid with free postage
  14. Sweeeet haha. Funnily enough I was going to get one just so I could make sure I wasn't putting my head on minging carpets, a turbah, not a membership card... Although, desperate times...
  15. Qalb, Taqwa, Din, Ihsan and their effect on one's Soul (Ruh) is really the most decisive factor on the Day of Judgement. Even in the very opening of the Qur'an there is 2:8. The notion of "People of the Book" (Ahl al-Kitab) itself does make it obvious that people from other religions, most closely the other two Abrahamics, have the potentiality of getting to Jannah. But as with 2:8, we have be mindful that it truly does start with the Heart (Qalb) firstly, not one's Ego-self (Nafs), procaiming oneself as a Muslim and all of the formalities of Islam do not guarantee anything in themselves, one cannot fool Allah if they are not genuine and seeking for truth. And we all know the Bismillah, Allah is most Beneficent and most Merciful. We have to be mindful but not fanatical about that.
  16. I have no problem with matters of irshaad and regular non-religious related disagreements. My issue is merely with hukm - which me and you agree would be the same no doubt because the source of it is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), and its application - which mean and you seemingly disagree, and also what falls under mawlawi. I have not seen clear cut evidence which hasn't been explained by scholars, where two Imams apparently have a different approach in application of hukm, with the exception of this historical report. What I mean is in the matters of application of ahkaam, not in irshadi matters - note - I haven't yet accepted that this was a political decision. However, I find it interesting what I read in the quote from Al-Tabataba'I, where he says akhd al wahi wal 3amal bihi العمل به , isn't that exactly what I'm arguing for in terms of application? As for general societal matters not connected to revelation, then I agree,and the wujoob of obeying the ma'soom on such matters is proven, and irshadi matters are more like personal recommendations, like business etc.. and this is supported by the Ayah regarding istikthaar of khayr. As for the hadith, it is saying that they (Al-Hasan in this case) was predestined to rise, and it was necessiated beyond his control, and in fact he had knowledge of it. How then can it be a political decision, when it is based on wahi? Or will you say that his rising up was based on a command from Allah, but the treaty wasn't?
  17. Your complimentary turbah and Shia membership card should arrive in the post in the next 3-5 working days
  18. Salaam Aleikum, So in this verse it says: إِنَّ ‌الَّذ‍ِ‍ي‍‍نَ يَشْتَر‍ُ‍‌ونَ بِعَهْدِ‌ ‌اللَّ‍‍هِ ‌وَ‌أَيْمَانِهِمْ ثَمَنا‌‌ ً‌ قَ‍‍لِيلاً‌ ‌أ‍ُ‍‌وْل‍‍َ‍ائِكَ لاَ‌خَ‍‍لاَ‍قَ لَهُمْ فِي ‌الآ‍‍خِ‍‍رَةِ ‌وَلاَ‌ يُكَلِّمُهُمُ ‌اللَّ‍‍هُ ‌وَلاَ‌ يَ‍‌‍نْ‍‍‍‍ظُ‍‍رُ‌ ‌إِلَيْهِمْ يَ‍‍وْمَ‌الْ‍‍قِ‍‍يَامَةِ ‌وَلاَ‌ يُزَكِّيهِمْ ‌وَلَهُمْ عَذ‍َ‍‌ابٌ ‌أَلِيمٌ nor will He look upon them on the day of resurrection nor will He purify them Qur'an 3:77 And in this verse for human it say إِلَى رَبِّهَا نَاظِرَة ٌ Looking to their Lord. Qur'an 75:23 Is this not the same thing? God is look upon them and they are looking upon God. Means the Mercy, forgiveness and reward?
  19. Salam Shia view is same as Qur'an view that magic can't cause hurt for people except Allah wants but all of these guys on social media specially YouTube are frauds & just put people in more danger with weakening their faith Jinns and Witchcraft: The Hidden World | Full Documentary but our Imams (عليه السلام) introduces some procedures for our protection that we just must stick to these procedures Witchcraft and Black Magic in Islamic Shia Thought. Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakshawani also don't forget reciting http://www.duas.org/jkabeer1.htm specially in qadr nights http://www.duas.org/jsagheer.htm http://www.duas.org/magic.htm
  20. If I were you I would be very disappointed in myself. :p
  21. Good. It has confirmed that I'm more like all of you and less like the group that I thought I was. Although I had drifted away from them I feel I relate more with the views on here. ...And, I haven't managed to ruffle many feathers, which is great!
  1. Load more activity