Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Musa (a) would have known beforehand the situation and how many people he had left with Prophet Harun (a) to look after. When Musa (a) returns, he can only be angry at Harun (a) for two reasons— either he was angry because Musa (a) believed that Harun (a) completely abandoned his duty and didn't care about it, or he disagreed with how Harun (a) handled the situation. I don't think we can accept the first option, because how can we say that a Musa (a) thought that a Prophet of God didn't care about his duty, so that leaves us with the second option. I answered this as well. Musa (a) asked forgiveness because he thought he didn't do enough to stop this from happening. Likewise, he thought that Harun (a) also could have done more to stop the calf incident. The Imams making the same decisions as each other all the time has got nothing to do with whether they commit mistakes or not. As in with the peace treaty, if Imam Hasan (a) fought and lost, I wouldn't say that was a mistake, as he fought for Islam and became a martyr. So Imam Hussain (a) disagreeing with Imam Hasan (a) has got nothing to do with mistakes. Also, the Imams being able to do mistakes may be shadh amongst the scholars, but it is the view transmitted by the a'immah (a).
  3. Waking up Mumins for Suhoor by Dhol in eastern Jerusalem http://fa.abna24.com/news/عکس-و-گزارش-تصويري/عکس-خبری-آئین-بیدار-کردن-روزه-داران-با-دهل-در-قدس-شرقی_751968.html#
  4. Habibi you refuted yourself. However, you said this: The point is that it is clear that if Musa (a) was in charge, he would have fought the people and not let them worship the idol. This proves that they are indeed different people and would have done different things. __ This proves nothing. Because what is thahir is he did not know what the situation was, so how do you know he would have reacted different when he himself didn't know what's going on? Habibi your argument defies human logic. And then you said he sought forgiveness for his brother, but as other brothers pointed out, he sought forgiveness for himself. So what is the argument here? Finally, this "aqeeda" is influenced by the fact that many Shi'a believe an Imam cannot make a mistake (khata), in fact to believe so is shadh among the scholars.
  5. Does this even need to be said? This isn't SalafiChat, we're all for Ayatollah Khamenei and we'd all support Iran in the face of oppressors, even I do and I'm not even technically Shi'a! Jazak Allahu kheir for the reminder though.
  6. I think you have been answered before. The answer is again, he never said they are impure than dogs.
  7. Today
  8. Top Sunni cleric: Iraq backing Iran in face of US pressures http://en.abna24.com/news//Iraq-backing-Iran-in-face-of-us-pressures_942315.html May 18, 2019 - 4:32 PM News Code : 942315 Source : IRNALink: Iraq's head of endowment said that the country's people will stand beside Iran in face of inhumane, brutal sanctions imposed by the US. Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Iraq's head of endowment said that the country's people will stand beside Iran in face of inhumane, brutal sanctions imposed by the US. Sheikh Abdul-Latif al-Hamim, head of the Sunni Endowment of Iraq, in a meeting with Iran's Ambassador to Baghdad Iraj Masjedi said assurance that Tehran will overcome the hard situation it is currently facing. Iraqi commander: US anti-Iran pressure sign of idiocy http://en.abna24.com/news//Iraqi-commander-us-anti-Iran-pressure-sign-of-idiocy_942596.html May 19, 2019 - 4:30 PM News Code : 942596 Source : Press TVLink: An Iraqi commander says the United States’ increased pressure and threats aimed at Iran indicate Washington’s “new idiocy” and confusion. Referring to the US's ongoing military deployments in the Persian Gulf region, Jazairi said, “America’s new idiocy in the region shows they (the Americans) are yet to learn from past experiences and from history and think... that Iran is a quarry within reach.” “All that’s happening,” he added, “shows the obvious chaos in American policies.” Jazairi said things would proceed in Iran’s favor because the country enjoyed not only domestic unity but also regional allegiances. “Should anything happen in the region,” he warned, however, “we will certainly be adopting our own appropriate approach as [part of] the Islamic resistance.” Adel al-Jubeir repeats baseless accusations against Iran http://en.abna24.com/news//adel-al-jubeir-repeats-baseless-accusations-against-iran_942598.html May 19, 2019 - 4:47 PM News Code : 942598 Source : MehrLink: Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel al-Jubeir made baseless accusations against Tehran at a Sunday press conference. He accused Tehran of sponsoring terrorism and interfering in Arab countries’ internal affairs while claiming that Riyadh wants “peace and stability”. Saudi Arabia does not want a war with Iran but will respond with strength and determination if the other side decides to start one, he added. The Iranian government “is not looking for stability or security in the region,” he said, claiming that the Iran-backed Houthis also were behind a drone attack on Saudi oil installations last week. “You're still deluded after 1,500 days, isn't that enough? It's time for you to stop your crimes against #Yemeni people. You can't hide your weakness behind such claims,” wrote Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Seyyed Abbas Mousavi on Twitter on May 16 in response to Al Jubeir’s same allegations against Tehran. Saudi Arabia calls for Hezbollah to be expelled from Lebanon And the expulsion of the Revolutionary Guards from Iran And the expulsion of al-Hashad al-Sha'abi from Iraq ,And the expulsion of the Syrian army from Syria ,And expelling Ansarullah from Yemen ;But Zionist deportation from Palestine is contrary to religious doctrines. Salman (America is pleased with him) has narrated this http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آسیای-غربی-و-خاورمیانه/واکنش-فعالان-عرب-در-فضای-مجازی-به-اقدامات-ضد-ایرانی-رژیم-سع_751981.html http://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-ترامپِ-کوسه_751872.html
  9. IRGC cmdr.: We don’t want war, but ready to counter threats http://en.abna24.com/news//we-don’t-want-war-but-ready-to-counter-threats_942578.html May 19, 2019 - 3:22 PM News Code : 942578 Source : AQRLink: Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Major General Hossein Salami highlighted the elite force’s position at the forefront of countering the enemies, saying the Islamic Republic does not want war with any country but is ready to foil the possible threats. "This means a combination of psychological and cyber operations, military movements, public diplomacy and intimidation," he said. Iran rests assured of no war with US: Zarif http://en.abna24.com/news//Iran-rests-assured-of-no-war-with-us-zarif_942320.html May 18, 2019 - 5:12 PM News Code : 942320 Source : FNALink: Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif underlined that his country rests assured that there will be no war Tehran and Washington, but meantime, warned of warmongering individuals in Donald Trump's administration. "We rest assured, as stated by Supreme Leader of (the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei), that there will be no war because neither do we want war nor does anyone have the imagination or illusion of the ability to confront Iran in the region but it is necessary to clarify the dangerous moves inside the US to the American people," Zarif told reporters before leaving Beijing for Tehran on Saturday. The Leader further said any confrontation between the US and Iran would not be “a military one,” and that “there was not going to be any war”. “The Iranian nation’s definite option will be resistance in the face of the US, and in this confrontation, the US would be forced into a retreat,” Ayatollah Khamenei said. “Neither we nor they, who know war will not be in their interest, are after war.” Iranian DM: Smart public relations can foil enemy's psychological warfare http://en.abna24.com/news//smart-public-relations-can-foil-enemys-psychological-warfare_942581.html May 19, 2019 - 3:40 PM News Code : 942581 Source : IRNALink: Iran's Defense Minister Brigadier-General Amir Hatami said Sunday that smart public relations skills can thwart the media hype and psychological warfare of the enemies aiming to stir up frustration in the society. Iran's President: We’ll never yield to enemies’ bullying behaviour http://en.abna24.com/news//irans-president-we’ll-never-yield-to-enemies’-bullying-behaviour_942573.html May 19, 2019 - 3:07 PM News Code : 942573 Source : President.irLink: Stressing the important role of culture and art, especially during the current critical conditions of the country, President said, “The most important need of our current society is hope of future and vitality”.
  10. I believe this is the first time I've seen all the reactions on a post/reply...
  11. Salam non of them Imam Khomeini talks about Khawarij & brings name of Aisha as symbol political & social opposition against Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that in the end considers worst thing that we can think and refutes it. http://www.Imam-Khomeini.ir/fa/c78_124286/کتاب/امام_خمینی_و_حکومت_اسلامی_مأخذشناسی_اندیشه_سیاسی_امام/کشف_الاسرار Ruhollah Khomeini wrote Kashf al-Asrar to answer questions about the credibility of Islamic and Shia beliefs that originated in a pamphlet called The Thousand-Year Secrets, which was written by Ali Akbar Hakamizada, who had abandoned clerical studies at Qom seminary. Kashf al-Asraris the first book that expresses Khomeini's political views. Reception[edit] The Thousand-Year Secrets was supported by Ahmad Kasravi and Mirza Rida Quli Shari'at-Sanglaji (d. 1944), the Wahhabi-influenced Shia scholar.[1][7] Along with the publication of the pamphlet, objections were raised by scholars and seminary students. According to Ayatollah Hossein Badala and Bagheri, some scholars decided to respond to it. One of the responses was written by Mehdi Al-Khalissi; Kashf al-Asrar was another answer to the pamphlet; Ruhollah Khomeini taught philosophy at that time. Qom Seminary selected Kashf al-Asrar as answers to Hakimzada's questions in The Thousand-Year Secrets. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashf_al-Asrar he refers to a narration that mentions in two pages earlier from Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) «عن ابی عبدالله (علیه السلام) فی حدیث قال: و الناصب لنا أهلَ البيت، و هو شرّهم؛ فإنّ اللّٰه تبارك و تعالى لم يخلق خلقاً أنجس من الكلب، و إنّ الناصب لنا أهلَ البيت لأنجس منه» Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) said in the hadith: Those who reveal their enmity and Humility toward us the the AhleBeit, and they say evil to us, are most evil creatures. Allah does not create a creature that is more impure than a dog, and Nawasib of the households are more unclean than dog. بلکه به خاطر معارضات حکومتی و یا اغراض دیگر باشد، مثل عایشه و زبیر و معاویه و امثال اینها But because of Government disputes or other reasons, such as Ayesha, Zubayr and Mu'awiya, and the like. but they except Mu'awiya (la) don't say evil to Imam Ali (عليه السلام) https://www.valiasr-aj.com/persian/shownews.php?idnews=7355
  12. Assalam alaikum. Im looking to become a Shia after a lot of debating and thinking, Ive come to the conclusion that the best path to me to follow is the path of Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt as is mentioned in both Sunni and Shia hadith. Only thing is, whats holding me back is my lack of knowledge so to speak. From my understanding, everything we do from salah to wudhu is different. On top of that, I come from a very salafi indoctrinated ethnicty and I know that backlash and ostracism are only to be expected. I havent officialy accepted the Shia view of Islam yet but at the same time I don’t really consider myself from ahlu sunnah anymore. to be honest im in denial but I think sooner or later ill consider myself a shiatu Ali (عليه السلام) any thoughts on why I should become a full fledge Shia or why I shouldnt turn my back on ahlu sunnah?
  13. Top Sunni cleric: Iraq backing Iran in face of US pressures http://en.abna24.com/news//Iraq-backing-Iran-in-face-of-us-pressures_942315.html May 18, 2019 - 4:32 PM News Code : 942315 Source : IRNALink: Iraq's head of endowment said that the country's people will stand beside Iran in face of inhumane, brutal sanctions imposed by the US. Sheikh Abdul-Latif al-Hamim, head of the Sunni Endowment of Iraq, in a meeting with Iran's Ambassador to Baghdad Iraj Masjedi said assurance that Tehran will overcome the hard situation it is currently facing.
  14. Salam unfortunately he caused a big trauma in your heart & mind but you don't do any sin & you are clean & pure because you were immature & didn't know the ruling
  15. Salam , yes he always writes his own speeches & beside Islamic books he reads historical & political Novels like as Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen , The Red and the Black from Stendhal that describes it as story of Prophet Yusuf/Josef (عليه السلام) & majority of books of Romain Rolland last book that he read is "A Peace to End All Peace" by David Henry Fromkin https://www.fardanews.com/fa/news/811925/آخرین-کتابی-که-رهبری-برای-مطالعه-معرفی-کرد-فیلم https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/614389/رمان-هایی-که-آیت-الله-خامنه-ای-آنها-را-خوانده-است-عکس ( list of books that he read)
  16. I think your reference there speaks about Polytheistic ideas about Deities being very fallible and causing of logical error. Polytheistic conceptions of Deity exalt archetypal facets of human nature as congeneric to the Human condition (which brings politics and social structure into the metaphysical realm) which is to be blunt; an immature form of spirituality and ontology. The early Christian Gnostics also fell for this trap too, politicizing the role of God to man as a kind of tyranny, where a perfect, more real God is at the top of a cosmology. I would like to confess that I didn't get anything you said in this paragraph if you have free time once youre not busy please explain this in simple terms.
  17. @AStruggler There is no such word as muhammadiw. It’s either Muhammad or muhammadi. When you attach muhammadi with wa aali, it pronounces muhammadi(n). The letter ‘n’ in the end is pronounced but pronounced very silently you could barely hear it, which would technically sound like muhammadiw in a way. You could also pronounce it muhammadin without semi silencing the letter ‘n’ and it would still be correct.
  18. Nigerian army opens fire on protesters demanding release of Sheikh Zakzaky http://en.abna24.com/news//nigerian-army-opens-fire-on-protesters-demanding-release-of-sheikh-zakzaky_942311.html May 18, 2019 - 4:12 PM News Code : 942311 Source : Press TVLink: The Nigerian army has opened fire on protesters demanding the release of top Muslim cleric Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, who has been held for four years on trumped-up allegations. Several people were seriously injured after being shot by soldiers at the rally on Friday night. The protesters were calling for justice for the leader of Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), who has been held since December 2015 following a deadly raid by the Nigerian army troops on his residence in the country’s northern Kaduna State. Sheikh Zakzaky, who is in his mid-sixties, lost his left eyesight in the raid. His wife also sustained serious wounds while more than 300 of his followers and three of his sons were killed in the violence. The cleric has been kept in custody along his wife and a large number of his followers ever since. Back in 2016, Nigeria’s federal high court ordered his unconditional release from jail following a trial but the government has so far refused to set him free. Zakzaky’s legal team has long called for his release, saying he is suffering from health issues that require urgent medical care abroad but the state high court in Kaduna has denied the request. A group of medical experts and consultants, who conducted health assessments on Zakzaky and his wife earlier this month, suggested that the two need to be taken abroad without further delay for treatments. The cleric and his wife were unable to attend a court hearing back in March this year, due to dire health conditions, according to their lawyer Femi Falana SAN. “My clients are yet to access any form of medical attention even after the court had ordered so,” he said, referring to a court order on January 22 to avail the cleric and his wife access to medical care.
  19. Wa Aleikum Salaam, Regard the war in Iraq, it was not wajib for all Shias.
  20. Habibi, I gave 2 responses to this objection. I was expecting for you to respond to my replies... The question of "Did Imam Hussain (a) disagree with Imam Hasan (a) on the peace treaty with Muawiyah", is a historical question. I am not using this to prove aqeeda. The onus is on people who claim the principle that 'every Imam would do exactly the same thing as the other if they had the same situation', they need to provide the evidence for this. I am simply stating that this proven historical event contradicts this principle.
  21. as salaam alakim!!!!!!!! If US/Isreal went to war with Hezbullah or Iran in a major war, would Shias be called up for jihad? What abour Shias in the west? Woud there be a defensive jihad?
  22. It’s so sad to read this post. As far as telling, that time would come, a big factor of it would be how old are you now? Are you still single or married? Are both of your parents alive, working or retired? A lot needs to be factored in before your closure. Because basing on the life phase you and your family is in right now, could the damage or benefit be weighted.
  23. I shared your question to a Shia scholar today and this is what he said: 1. Find out from your Doctor if you could be prescribed with something that you could take at the suhoor time that would last till night. If there is something like this, then take it and fast. 2. If there is none, then you are exempt from fasting until you are healed from your condition. He quoted an ayat from Qur'an that Allah wants to make it easy for you. 3. If you can afford, then do the compensation by feeding meals to so many hungry people (see the compensation fatwa of qadha fast due to illness). This is not the same thing as the Kaffara of breaking the fast which is a different thing. 4. If you can’t afford to feed the hungry, then don’t worry about it at all and don’t feel guilty about it. Allah knows your condition better than you, and He loves you more than your own parents.
  1. Load more activity