Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Religious Muslims shouldn’t concern themselves with any such conflict. When I see Pakistani and Indian Muslims following nationalism more than Islam, it saddens me. Some people turn their nationality into some kind of a cult. Imagine Shias on both sides fighting each other, ridiculousness.
  3. What is the main difference between an Imam and Prophet? What is the similarities that they share? Differences in spirituality? Faith? Personalities? Any hadith or narrations or quranic verses?
  4. I believe Allah wants the future generations to know the high status of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), to the extent that if anyone oppressed them, then a party will emerge who will send la'nah on these certain individuals day and night. Honestly, it's such a blessing that not a single Muslim has the audacity to ever curse any of our Imams (عليه السلام) and Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام). Whereas so many Muslims are able to point fingers at the companions who had oppressed the Ahlulabayt (عليه السلام). Lets not feel ashamed of cursing those who deserved to be cursed, however within limits set by our marja.
  5. Doesn't your daughter deserve to know about the proposal anyway? It sounds like you don't trust your adult daughter's judgement at all, which is a bit weird. What's even weirder is that you are worried about how other people will perceive you differently, rather than what your daughter will think of you for making these decisions without even consulting her (after all, you're not going to be married to him, she is). Even if she's interested, you don't have to give your permission - but maybe it will help you get a better sense of her judgments and tastes for the future. Most likely she won't be interested, but will respect you more for your openness and consideration.
  6. Any country that tries to assume some level of cultural leadership needs to expect a degree of inward migration. After all, if you are good at telling others that there is something good about your country and culture then obviously some people will come to the obvious conclusion that they may be better off living there! The obvious example is the United States.
  7. Now Trump calls it a terrorist attack. Honestly he's such as scumbag! Why isn't that moron consistent when Muslims were massacred during the Christchurch shooting.
  8. (1:176): “Had We willed, We could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead] to the Earth and followed his desire. So his example like is that of a dog: if you make for it, it lolls out its tongue, and if you let it alone, it lolls out its tongue. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs. So recount these narratives, so that they may give thought.”
  9. Pakistani Prime Minister arrives in Mashhad http://en.abna24.com/news//Pakistani-prime-minister-arrives-in-mashhad_937800.html April 21, 2019 - 5:14 PM News Code : 937800 Source : FNALink: Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan's plane landed in Mashhad International Shahid Hashemi-Nejad Airport in Northeastern Iran on Sunday afternoon. Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA) The Pakistani prime minister was welcomed by provincial officials in Mashhad city. The prime minister is to go on a pilgrimage at the holy shrine of Shiite Islam's eight Imam, Hazrat Ali Ibn-e Moussa Al-Reza, during his several-hour-long visit to the Northeastern Iranian city. Thousands of Pakistani Muslims visit Mashhad each year to visit the holy shrine. Imran Khan is paying an official visit to Iran on April 21-22, 2019 at the invitation of President Hassan Rouhani. This is the first visit of the Prime Minister to Iran. Imran Khan is heading a high-ranking delegation consisting of Pakistani minsters and other senior officials. The premier is due to visit Tehran on Monday to take part in a number of meetings with senior Iranian officials, including Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei and President Rouhani. Expansion of bilateral economic and political relations as well as enhanced efforts to combat terrorism will be on the agenda of talks. Video: Bomb blast in Pakistani market leaves at least 16 people dead contains blood & Deead body http://en.abna24.com/news//video-bomb-blast-in-Pakistani-market-leaves-at-least-16-people-dead_936549.html April 12, 2019 - 12:23 PM News Code : 936549 Source : ABNA24Link: Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): A bomb hidden among bags of potatoes at a Pakistani market killed at least 16 people, half of them ethnic Hazaras, officials said, in an attack apparently aimed at Shia Muslims. http://en.abna24.com/news//video-bomb-blast-in-Pakistani-market-leaves-at-least-16-people-dead_936549.html
  10. La'anah on all the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) I don't care which specific individuals, anyone who oppressed Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) deserves to be cursed day and night.
  11. Pakistani Prime Minister arrives in Mashhad http://en.abna24.com/news//Pakistani-prime-minister-arrives-in-mashhad_937800.html April 21, 2019 - 5:14 PM News Code : 937800 Source : FNALink: Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan's plane landed in Mashhad International Shahid Hashemi-Nejad Airport in Northeastern Iran on Sunday afternoon. Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan's plane landed in Mashhad International Shahid Hashemi-Nejad Airport in Northeastern Iran on Sunday afternoon. The Pakistani prime minister was welcomed by provincial officials in Mashhad city. The prime minister is to go on a pilgrimage at the holy shrine of Shiite Islam's eight Imam, Hazrat Ali Ibn-e Moussa Al-Reza, during his several-hour-long visit to the Northeastern Iranian city. Thousands of Pakistani Muslims visit Mashhad each year to visit the holy shrine. Imran Khan is paying an official visit to Iran on April 21-22, 2019 at the invitation of President Hassan Rouhani. This is the first visit of the Prime Minister to Iran. Imran Khan is heading a high-ranking delegation consisting of Pakistani minsters and other senior officials. The premier is due to visit Tehran on Monday to take part in a number of meetings with senior Iranian officials, including Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei and President Rouhani. Expansion of bilateral economic and political relations as well as enhanced efforts to combat terrorism will be on the agenda of talks.
  12. Trump announced number of killed people 138 million Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): At least 156 people, including 35 foreigners, are reported to have been killed and hundreds more injured in a string of blasts that ripped through high-end hotels and churches holding Easter services in Sri Lanka on Sunday. http://en.abna24.com/news//photos-deadly-explosions-in-sri-lankan-churches-hotels_937795.html Iranian FM urges global action against terrorism after Sri Lanka bombings http://en.abna24.com/news//iranian-fm-urges-global-action-against-terrorism-after-sri-lanka-bombings_937789.html April 21, 2019 - 4:35 PM News Code : 937789 Source : TasnimLink: Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif denounced Sunday’s terrorist attacks on churches and hotels in Sri Lanka, urging global action to counter the menace of terrorism. In a post on his Twitter account after eight deadly explosions in the South Asian island nation, Zarif said, “Terribly saddened by terrorist attacks on Sri Lankan worshippers during Easter. Condolences to friendly govt & people of Sri Lanka. Our thoughts & prayers with the victims & their families.” “Terrorism is a global menace with no religion: it must be condemned & confronted globally,” the Iranian minister added.
  13. Why are you always misleading others, huh? Insulting the enemies of God, is what Allah did in his Holy Book: (62:5): “The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, then failed to carry it, is that of a donkey carrying books. Evil is the example of the people who deny Allah’s signs, and Allah does not guide the wrongdoing lot.”
  14. Insulting Holy Qur'an with strange protection of Danish police/ Video http://en.abna24.com/news//insulting-holy-Qur'an-with-strange-protection-of-danish-police-video_937687.html April 20, 2019 - 7:26 PM News Code : 937687 Source : ABNA24Link: The founder of the extreme Right Party of "Hardline" in Denmark headed to an area surrounded by police for his security, and, in public, with his fellow man, insulting the Qur'an by throwing it.
  15. Today
  16. Every land is Karbala. Shias are literally everywhere.
  17. Salam shaitan (la) also was from enemies of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) & he can be first oppressor also there was people from children of Adam (عليه السلام) till end of time that were hating them so they can be other figures that mentioned & cursed in Qur'an but this three can be in this range thast it's based on very closed frame understanding of the three enemies of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)
  18. So, you think a Hindu or a Christian Trinitarian walking down the road is Najis al-Ayn? How do you live in this world? If you call this Shiaism then Shiaism is wrong and I denounce it. It would be a disgrace to be called a Shia if this is truly what Shiaism is. One should have enough dignity as human being by not allowing himself to be be even associated with a Shia if this is truly what Shaism teaches. Utterly disgusting. Sounds like ISIS dogma. Sounds like demonic teachings to me. In fact you want to k ow what really is najis? This teaching is najis. I don’t believe this is what real Shiaism teaches, I don’t believe a Shia of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) would have such a ridiculous idea.
  19. Ashvazdanghe

New Here

I don't something as Shia or Sunni way of marriage the only difference is in traditions that is based on culture & region
  20. they have differences but in conclusion have same meaning also it recommend to read any Qira'at but Hafs is more popular because it backs to Imam Ali (عليه السلام) teachings but all Imams (عليه السلام) accepted all Qira'ats
  21. We could discuss many aspects in common with modern sexual tendencies and the People of Lut. Indeed, there are elements in common, one of them is the advancement and refinement of society in many cases. People often picture the people of Lut as wild animals, and they were actually an advanced society for its time. Luxury has always been attached with extravagant sexual tendencies and practices (male harems, for instance, were popular in old al Andalus). However, does this describe homosexuality entirely, of just a part of male to male sex and sexuality? Evidently not. Education and society, as well as life experiences, all play an important role, but in many cases, the origin of homosexual orientation is just unknown and unreasonable. And it persists, not even a preference nor a choice. In such cases, which I find most interesting (as they affect gay Muslims who we assume had a normal religious education), I believe the story of Prophet Lut isn't really the most appropriate. We have got, however, interesting narrations and history on this subject and similar ones, and a person facing these problems (to the point they affect him on his everyday life) should dedicate some time to study, in order to find, at least, some peace with himself and his identity/behaviour. In this convenient way, I personally managed to feel at peace with myself, my identity, my behaviour and my ocassional feelings included. This condition doesn't necessarily have to clash with my faith and my identity.
  22. he never tried to root out any Zoroastrian events & they are doing their rituals in that events about Nowruz he was just trying to keep it in way that Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) introduced it against people that were trying to turn it back it completly Zoroastrian ritual in name of Nationalism all of th them except Yazid (la) were masters of deceiving people & they were praying better than any Sunni & Shia but they were enemies of Ahlul Bayt & Allah like as Shaitan (la) that was praying better than many angles but was enemy of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) from begining but was hiding it in his heart & just used excuse of superiority to Adam (عليه السلام) for revealing his enmity toward them.
  23. Isn't it that you have different kinds of disbelievers? Furthermore, how about people who lived before Christianity or Islam, they were non-Muslims, but many of them believed in The Creator, The Most High, One God. Are they disbelievers as well? We need all definitions and in the complete way
  1. Load more activity