Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Some people express their "nijasat" as well as "khabathat" in this way. Since they themselves are Yateem of Abu Sufiyan and copy Umar, they think that even Imams behave like them. What a rijs such mentality is!!! Thinking that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) was unaware of his duty & behavior towards the Imam of time. To "Challenge" the Ulil Amr (Imam of time), is not the way & teaching of Ahlul Bayt asws. It is however a sunnat of Umar. And history of hudaybiyah mentions how he challenged the peace treaty done by Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)
  3. Bismehe Ta3ala, Assalam Alikum Brother Bakir Recite Du32 al Mujeer tonight brother. Ask Allah with a broken heart to allow you to fast again. Don't make this a habit and allow yourself to think you can't. Change your thinking perception and Insh'Allah with your weapon as du32 and your a3mail, you will continue with fasting. You can do this! Intercede to Ahulbayt, especially Sayyida Fatima az Zahra and plead to give you strength and right frame of mind to continue fasting. You need to explain your situation to a 3alim and see if this is a reason to stop fasting. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah
  4. Trust me, most people won't even notice it until it is mentioned.
  5. In my city it's not really odd for the sisters, especially if they're born there, it's just the norm now. All through the education system it's all there (about 18 years of their lives) and everyone's exposed to it, there isn't really any escape, even after the education its still there although then you can avoid it (except if it's at your workplace) . So the sisters in my city just go with it, they don't do it themselves, but they will not think twice about someone who does do those things, because that's just they way it is now.
  6. Today
  7. Reminds me of the "professional instigator" gold medalist in this video [hood olympics 2]: Note: contains swear words ...Unfortunately, this video applies to me THIS TIME I won the gold medal.
  8. Salam alaykum I want to go to Hajj this year iA and there are limited spaces with the provider so I need to book asap. I want to take out a loan of £3600 to pay it straightaway, but I will earn the same amount back before actually leaving for Hajj. Therefore, would I have fulfilled my obligatory pilgrimage or not? Also some context: this may be the only year I am able to complete Hajj as I may do surgery in the future which would prevent me from travelling, so I don't want to wait. I follow Sayed Sistani.
  9. Well I think they seem quite knowledgeable if they seem to know even more than a channel which is based right out of Qom. They can't be lying because some of you confirmed parts of their video as being true. They're not just a group of wahaabis, they come from a range of different Sunni backgrounds, it was mentioned on their forum. I think some of you on this website purely call people wahaabis simply for them being antagonistic towards shiaism, that's not very intellectual. Well just because something isn't true, it doesn't mean people can't criticise or make videos against it. Muslims make videos refuting atheism all the time in the same manner. Whilst Shia scholars may not be running youtube channels, they certainly seem to be saying plenty of bad things about Sunnis in their speeches and in their books. I mean this whole thread is based on Khomeini saying some pretty evil things about certain sahaba (رضي الله عنه) and Aisha (رضي الله عنه). The last sentence is certainly not true. The only reason Pulse is able to run that channel is because he does attract a good chunk of Shia who watch his videos for arguments & knowledge.
  10. وَلَا تَلْبِسُوا الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُوا الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]. (42) http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.sahih/2:42 'In the Name of Allah AZWJ , the Beneficent, the Merciful. Having said that, l ASWS ask your Lord AZWJ to grant you all good health. It is for you all to have tenderness, dignity and tranquility, and it is for you to be bashful and keep yourselves clear, just as the righteous people before you have done. It is for you to be courteous with the people of falsehood. You will bear injustices from them, and beware of disputing with them in what is between you and them. When you sit with them, and are alone with them and argue your differences with them, there is no way out for you but to sit with them and be alone with them, and argue with them by the dissimulation which Allah AZWJ has Ordered you for, that you should take to it regarding what is between you and them. http://www.fourshiabooks.com/hadith/al-kafi/36/1/1 about Hijab & people like him: To Qays al-Masir the Imam ((عليه السلام).) said, "You speak of something very near to the Hadith of the Holy Prophet (s.a) but use something very far from the Hadith of the Holy Prophet. You mix the truth with falsehood while a small degree of truth is enough to remove falsehood. You and Ahwal are experts in jumping here and there." Yunus has said, "I thought the Imam will say about Hisham something similar to those he said about the other two." The Imam then said, "O Hisham, you sometimes almost fall but you spring up like a bird on take-off. People like you should speak but be careful of slipping and intercession will follow, Allah willing." http://www.fourshiabooks.com/hadith/al-kafi/4/1/4 http://www.fourshiabooks.com/results/truth Salam it seems you confused by wahabi/ISIS propaganda that call themselves as Sunnis & Sunni defenders or moderate rebels by western media from sources that you mentioned as respectable sources that three newspaper The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Mirror are obviously anti Shia & all article that shows Shias a bloody Tatbir practicer comes from these three newspaper & you confused because you don't know the right/Haq because all anti Shia media & channels are mixing right/Haq with falshood that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said If wrong had been pure and unmixed it would not be hidden from those who are in search of it. And if right had been pure without admixture of wrong those who bear hatred towards it would have been silenced. What is, however, done is that something is taken from here and something from there and the two are mixed! At this stage Satan overpowers his friends and they alone escape for whom ‘virtue has been apportioned by Allah from before’ (ref. 21:101). https://www.al-Islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-50-verily-source-misguidance-lies because by Allah, no people have been attacked in the hearts of their houses but they suffered disgrace; but you put it off to others and forsook it till destruction befell you and your cities were occupied. The horsemen of Banu Ghamid1 have reached al-Anbar and killed Hassan ibn Hassan al-[edited out]. They have removed your horsemen from the garrison. https://www.al-Islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-27-indeed-surely-jihad-one-doors-paradise you can replace name of Hassan ibn Hassan al-[edited out]. with Mr..Assad or Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi or anyone that you think is like them , they are not innocent but already are in side of truth & right if one day they leaves right side we will behave them like as ISIS & so called rebels by you ,the problem is that persons like you consider people like as Hijab & other guys like him as Sunni because of their propaganda in matter of Syria & Palestine & inshaAllah Yemen & Bahrain we follow what ImamAli (عليه السلام) taught us & we this time don't repeat mistake of people of his time & Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) era that they left Imams without supporter because of their misunderstanding & lack of education Hadith n. 262 262- It is said that al-Harith ibn Hawt came to Amir al-mu'minin, and said: Do you believe I can ever imagine that the people of Jamal were in the wrong? Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: O al-Harith! You have seen below yourself but not above yourself, and so you have been confused. Certainly, you have not known right, so that you can recognize the righteous. And you have not known wrong, so that you can recognize the people of wrong! Then al-Harith said: In that case, I shall withdraw along with Sa'd ibn Malik and 'Abdullah: ibn 'Umar; whereupon Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: Verily, Sa'd and 'Umar have neither sided with Right nor forsaken Wrong. 66
  11. (Where I live) Today the sun will set at 8:16. Sunnis will open at 8:17. The Shi’as will open at 8:36
  12. They are free to protest any laws they want, but being a minority (assuming without significant power), they are not likely to cause a change. Also, how many Islamic laws really directly affect them personally any more than another legal system? There may be a few public things, but people are usually free to whatever in privacy. Just like secular states, with different lines drawn. These laws are promoted by certain factions of government and society (usually right wing), who only occupy a portion of influence (even if we concede it’s rising at the moment), but plenty of other factions oppose these laws. Also nothing stops Muslims from forming their own faction of influence as a countervailing force.
  13. I don't know if this is relevant but in my city there are two Shia Mosques and each mosque has different times. One says Maghrib is 20 minutes after sunset and the other one says it's 10 minutes after sunset. I go with the 20 minute one. https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235062005-how-far-from-home-do-you-have-to-be-for-it-to-be-permissible-to-break-your-fast/
  14. Secretary General of al-Nujaba: Be prepared for soft war/ Don’t let separation of Iraq from Resistance Axis happen May 18, 2019 - 5:53 PM News Code : 942325 Source : ABNA24Link: Sheikh Akram al-Kaabi, pointing to the media battle launched against the values, warned that the attempts of the enemies are aimed at the passivity of the Iraqi society and opening up a gap between Iraq and the Resistance Axis. http://en.abna24.com/news//be-prepared-for-soft-war-don’t-let-separation-of-Iraq-from-resistance-axis-happen_942325.html According to the report of Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA), the secretary general of al-Nujaba, in the gathering of the members of this Movement, stressed the readiness for battling in the soft war launched against the Resistance Axis by the enemy. Regarding the said issue, Hujjat al-Islam Akram al-Kaabi stated, “the giant institutes affiliated to the Zionist Regime, the US and House of Saud are behind the media war launched against the Resistance, they are attempting to target our youth and moral values. Their desired Iraqi nation is a passive society having no position towards what is happening in the region”. He added, “it is against our belief, the one who believes in Hazrat Mahdi (عليه السلام), the Expected, under no conditions, comes to terms with an Iraq separated from the world of Islam and the Resistance Axis”. Expressing regret over the impact of this line of propaganda upon the decision-makings of some elites and heads of Iraqi movements, the secretary general of al-Nujaba added, “if the targets set for the media attempts of the enemy impact the adoption of positions, it will certainly causes diversions from the straight path”. Al-Kaabi also pointed to the broad attacks against al-Nujaba Islamic Resistance, including the charges brought by the media against the Movement as well as its insertion onto the terrorism list, and then reiterated, “al-Nujaba is not hypocrite, it says the same words both behind the close doors and publicly. We loudly announce our belief, our strategy is the preparation of the society for the establishment of the Just Heavenly Government. And Enemies can’t stand our strategy of Expectation as it terrifies them. http://en.abna24.com/news//be-prepared-for-soft-war-don’t-let-separation-of-Iraq-from-resistance-axis-happen_942325.html
  15. Request for duas Sheikh al-Hilli's son Hadi is undergoing chemotherapy. Please keep little Hadi and the family in your duas in this holy month especially during the nights of 19th,21st and 23rd.
  16. My position is not politically correct but at the end of the day even if we don't like it this is after all the choice of Austrians. But after that I would not accept hypocrisy of people complaining that some Muslim countries have a dress code asking people to respect Islamic norms.
  17. You can't help everyone. Internet is full of weird and lost people so you will waste your time and really be exhausted if you continue like that.
  18. At OP, YES. These kinds of Christians: ..and probably NOT these kinds of Muslims: https://m.khaleejtimes.com/region/Mohammed-bin-zayed-el-sisi-review-regional-international-issues
  19. Foreigners = minority religious groups As there are born Christians,Hindus and zoroastrians and atheists in Muslim countries but how accepting would we be if they start protesting against for example same sex marriage laws or laws enforcing hijab? I get what you are saying and I don't entirely disagree with it. I am just trying to show the other side of the picture.Islamophobia will continue to rise and it would be naive to think the non Muslim countries will stop making these laws because of us protesting.
  20. A reminder for myself first: Fasting for anything else other than Qurbatan IlalAllah (for the closeness / sake / for Allah) would make it of lower quality. As side benefits, I would love to achieve two things, one is Ikhlas, or sincerity in the obedience of the commandments of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Other is experiencing to be in the presence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) through selected verses of Qur'an, somewhere in where He has manifested Himself.
  21. Are you implying Muslim = foreigner in the European context? There a lot of born Muslims in these countries too (and reverts). Obviously they have a right to protest laws in their own country that target them, just like any other domestic interest group does? Or should they flee to another country and learn a new language? Which is more practical?
  1. Load more activity