Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
  1. Religion Forums

1. General Islamic Discussion

Discuss Islamic theology, history, philosophy, spirituality, the Holy Qur'an, duas, hadith, and general issues facing the Muslim world. 

Discuss issues between the Shi'a and Sunni schools of thought.

Discuss issues between Islam, Christianity and Judaism. 

Discuss atheism, non-Abrahamic faiths (Buddhism, Hinduism, etc), and other religious/spiritual philosophies. 

Dicuss the history and doctrines of non-Imami sects and religions such as the Isma`ilis, Zaydis, Waqifis, Druze, Nusayris, Zoroastrians, Mandeans, and others, both existing and extinct.

For matters on Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh). 

Note: Only trust properly cited sources for Islamic rulings. ShiaChat.com is not affiliated with a specific marja or jurisprudential authority. 

1. Politics/Current Events

Discuss current events and political issues. 

Discuss personal, family, marriage, cultural, or social issues. 

Discuss science, technology, health, medicine, fitness, economics, finance, business, and engineering. 

Note: Forum is not intended as replacement for professional advice. 

Discuss schooling, education, jobs, and careers. 

Discuss traveling or events/issues within a specific country, town, or community. 

Discuss off-topic subjects like random thoughts, sports, entertainment, games, jokes, and whatever else is interesting. 

A place to post poems and other artistic contributions. 

1. 10.4k

1. Site Support/Feedback

Discuss ShiaChat.com related technical questions and feedback. Share any site related ideas for improvement as well!

Frequently asked questions related to ShiaChat.com

• No posts to show
      • No posts to show
  • Popular Now

• Recent Post Feed

• https://en.wikishia.net/view/Ninth_of_Rabi'_I
    • Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon. My condolences to the Muslim Ummah.
    • Guest guest
      Condolences to everyone. 
    • Inna lillah Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon. Condolences. Fatiha was recited.  
    • Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. "Indeed to Allah we belong, and to Him we return." [Holy Qur'an 2:156] (Fatiha recited) May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) elevate his status in Heaven and comfort everyone who is grieving for his loss. 
    • Muhammad b. Qasim invaded India for the same reason the Ummayads invaded any other place. They were a dynastic family ruling a vast empire and conquest was the way they expanded. Muhammad b. Qasim didn't invade Sindh to persecute Syeds, quite frankly it doesn't seem like they meant anything to him in his pursuit of power and control. 
    • Standing up for the Truth with Hikmah is the best approach.
    • How are you saying modern humans are not older than 20,000 years? We have fossils of homosapiens that have been dated back to over 300,000 years - such as the Jebel Irhoud. Jebel Irhoud also unearthed stone tools that dated back to 300,000-315,000 years. 
    • https://www.al-islam.org/ask/what-is-eid-al-zahra-as-about-and-is-it-permissible-to-celebrate-it/sayyed-mohammad-al-musawi
    • Guest Stranger
      I sought to prove That you are my highest love Only to belittle your vision below vision of all others Shamed least to your vision More fearful of what others think I've proven the opposite   I wanted to gamble Enjoy a bit Risk forever distance from You Incur Your wrath I can ask forgiveness later So I deceived and oppressed myself thereby   Later maybe too late Time of death is unknown And this while I never enjoyed anything more Then hearing your words Remembering you And looking towards your chosen Or hearing their words   When reciting or listening to your Recitation The pleasure is beyond what I can appreciate And me acting against it Did not prevent you from increasing me in insights to it's glories   So how good you have been to me And how evil I have been to you   Ingratitude to your favors Laziness towards your call Recklessness with your anger Is the summary of my life   What can turn this around? Is there a remedy to my disease? I know for certain your call leads to paradise And Satan's call to hell Yet I follow his call Neither blind to his mechanism Nor unaware of his deception   Forgive me my Lord Though due to my knowledge I was most worthy of not being this oppressive to myself With the wisdom you taught me I was most worthy of not being reckless towards earning your wrath   Perhaps I've gone beyond repair Perhaps nothing can heal my corrupted soul But I can't afford to give up   Suppose I can bear the patience of pain of your wrath Fires burning my renewing skin Skin and organs that use to witness what I did And would bear witness on the day of judgment against me Of the dark deeds My wicked soul shamelessly performed   Say I can bear all that, how can I bear patience That I failed you and am now distanced from you forever? That I failed to prove that I love you more then the evil inclinations That I didn't put your pleasure and vision above the petty life pleasures that are not just below you But pass away Pleasures gone Where as their consequences and pain remain   God save my soul Save me from myself I will destroy myself without your help And the help of your book And your chosen servants Have mercy upon me and make me hold on to your rope Thereby make me cling to you For you are the light of the holy light The light of Abraham Of Isaac, Jacob and Joseph and the branches Lord of Musa and Haroun The glorious majestic fire of the blessed trees Mohammad and Ali The brightness of Fatima Al-Zahra shining to the women of the world Forgive me my Lord I am nobody Not worth anyone's time I have no one but You And if I lose you What can I gain? And who will accept me but You? You who accept who the cities don't accept You who bring close who your creatures reject By the right of Hassan and Hussain Forgive me Forgive me by the Quran that calls to the Mahdi And warns about the consequences of the world rejecting him The disasters the cities will face Like the people of Noah and other destroyed people   No I swear by the fact you have given me insight to the Mahdi in the Quran Truly I will work to make him appear in safety And that he be a favor and mercy to the world And that humanity benefit by him And you didn't give me all this knowledge so that you leave me to myself To be defeated by Satan No rather by the Mahdi who is the light and Guide of the time Help me defeat the devils and sorcerers And soothsayers and blind me to the world they call to That's not worth anything if even if were not to perish and go away   You who is the best reward And only what is directed towards you remains Forgive me and help stabilize my feet Make it stamped down Fighting with your sword And relieve me of the pains that have engulfed me Annul the sorcery and falsehood And let it never come back   Guide me this time And don't let me swerve my heart After you guided Indeed you give freely Without us earning your favors You are the generous good Lord The Righteous One And I am your evil servant In need of you While you are not in need of me
  • Blog Entries

• Search in the Quran
    Search:
    Download | Free Code
    www.SearchTruth.com