Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
  1. Religion Forums

1. General Islamic Discussion

Discuss Islamic theology, history, philosophy, spirituality, the Holy Qur'an, duas, hadith, and general issues facing the Muslim world. 

Discuss issues between the Shi'a and Sunni schools of thought.

Discuss issues between Islam, Christianity and Judaism. 

Discuss atheism, non-Abrahamic faiths (Buddhism, Hinduism, etc), and other religious/spiritual philosophies. 

Dicuss the history and doctrines of non-Imami sects and religions such as the Isma`ilis, Zaydis, Waqifis, Druze, Nusayris, Zoroastrians, Mandeans, and others, both existing and extinct.

For matters on Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh). 

Note: Only trust properly cited sources for Islamic rulings. ShiaChat.com is not affiliated with a specific marja or jurisprudential authority. 

1. Politics/Current Events

Discuss current events and political issues. 

Discuss personal, family, marriage, cultural, or social issues. 

Discuss science, technology, health, medicine, fitness, economics, finance, business, and engineering. 

Note: Forum is not intended as replacement for professional advice. 

Discuss schooling, education, jobs, and careers. 

Discuss traveling or events/issues within a specific country, town, or community. 

Discuss off-topic subjects like random thoughts, sports, entertainment, games, jokes, and whatever else is interesting. 

A place to post poems and other artistic contributions. 

1. 10.4k

1. Site Support/Feedback

Discuss ShiaChat.com related technical questions and feedback. Share any site related ideas for improvement as well!

Frequently asked questions related to ShiaChat.com

• No posts to show
      • No posts to show
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 4 Anonymous, 162 Guests (See full list)

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• Cool

@Ashvazdanghe, Salam brother.
      I would like to admire & thank you for your generosity, giving plenty of likes to my most comments. 
      May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant you peace in this world & in hereafter and increases your toufeqaat.
      · 0 replies
    • ShiaChat Mod

@Dancerchick For Islamic books, see this topic:
      https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235032935-online-english-shia-books-official-thread/
      · 0 replies
    • Moalfas

القناعة كنزٌ لا يفنىْ
      Contentment is an eternal treasure
      Imam Ali (عليه السلام)
      · 0 replies
    • Cool

اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يَابْنَ رَسُولِ رَبِّ الْعالَمينَ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يَابْنَ اَميرِ الْمُؤْمِنينَ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يَابْنَ فاطِمَةَ الزَّهْراءِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا حَبيبَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا صِفْوَةَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا اَمينَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا حُجَّةَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا نُورَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا صِراطَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا بَيانَ حُكْمِ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا ناصِرَ دينِ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا السَّيِدُ الزَّكِيُّ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا الْبَرُّ الْوَفِيُّ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا الْقائِمُ الْاَمينُ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا الْعالِمُ بِالتَّأْويلِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا الْهادِي الْمَهْديُّ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا الطّاهِرُ الزَّكِيُّ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا التَّقِيُّ النَّقِيُّ السَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا الْحَقُّ الْحَقيقُ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ اَيُّهَا الشَّهيدُ الصِّدّيقُ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يا اَبا مُحَمَّد الْحَسَنَ بْنَ عَلِيٍّ وَ رَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ.
      · 0 replies
    • Moalfas

O Allah, (please do) send blessings upon Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
       and convey to the souls of Your Prophet, Muhammad, and his Household, وَبَلِّغْ رُوحَ نَبِيِّكَ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِهِ
       at this very hour as well as all times, فِي سَاعَتِي هٰذِهِ وَفِي كُلِّ سَاعَةٍ
      greetings and compliments from me. تَحِيَّةً مِنِّي وَسَلاماً
      O Messenger of Allah, peace and Allah’s mercy and blessings be upon you. وَٱلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ يَا رَسُولَ ٱللَّهِ وَرَحْمَةُ ٱللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
      Allah may not decide this compliment of me to be the last. لاَ جَعَلَهُ ٱللَّهُ آخِرَ تَسْلِيمِي عَلَيْكَ
      http://www.duas.org/ziaratprophet.htm

· 0 replies
  • Upcoming Events

• 19 October 2021
      Rabi al-Awwal 12 - The Holy Prophet SA arrived in the Holy City of Madina. Sunnis believe that Rabi al-Awwal 12 is the birth anniversary of the Holy Prophet SAW. Congratulations on this holy day: migration of Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) from Mecca to Medina.
    • 24 October 2021
      Congratulations on the Birth Anniversary of Prophet Muhammad SA. Unity Week is the week that Muslims celebrate the birthday of Prophet Muhammad SA. Some Muslim believe that the Holy Prophet SA was born on Rabi al-Awwal 12 and Shias believe he was born on Rabi al-Awwal 17. Ayatullah Khomeini RA designated Unity Week so that all Muslims could celebrate during the whole week instead of arguing over when the Prophet SA was born. May Allah accept your remembrance of Prophet Muhammad SA throughout Unity Week. 
      The 6th Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq AS was born on Rabi al-Awwal 17. May Allah accept your remembrance of Imam Sadiq AS. 
    • 25 October 2021
      Rabi al-Awwal 18 - establishment of al-Nabawi Masjid in the Holy City of Madina. Best Wishes. 
    • 31 October 2021
      By some traditions, the birthday of 11th Imam Hasan al-Askari AS. Other traditions favor the 8th of Rabi al-Thani. 
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Syeda Mishal Zahra
    Newest Member
    Syeda Mishal Zahra

Total Topics
    3.1m
    Total Posts
  • Recent Post Feed

• Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin  wa ajjil faraja hum Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir Allahumma innee urreedu an atazawwaja faqaddir lee minan nisaa-I a’fihunna farjajan wa ah’fadh’ihunna lee fee nafsihaa wa awsa-i-hunna lee rizwan wa a-dhamahunna lee barakatan fee nafsihaa wa maaleee faqaddir lee minhaa waladan tayyiban tajaluhoo khalafan saalihan fee hayaatee wa ba`da mawtee. Oh Allah! I desire to marry, so arrange for me a woman from those who willingly abstain from what is unlawful and who safeguards her soul for my sake and because of her, not only my means of sustenance will increase, but also make there be in it abundance and also make it sure that she will give me a virtuous son, who will be a noble successor in my life and after my death. Ya Rabb, help me in finding a good wife in the same boat as me, who also understands and accepts me as I am. May she find peace and be filled with joy wherever she goes. May she have the strength and courage to find me, love me and live with me. May she find and be filled with much wisdom and clarity in her words and from her experiences. May she in her kindness, share these experiences with me and help us grow together.  Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Rabb, You alone know what is truly in my heart. You alone know my struggles and pain, Al-Wadud. I feel unbearably lonely and do not wish to incur Your displeasure by remaining unmarried, Al-'Aziz!
    • Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف. Astaghfirillah Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being. May we all be protected from the plague by Your permission.
    • اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد
    • Guest qqfinds
      I have grain with bugs. My family says wash out the bugs and eat it. I think bugs are haram and I wont eat it because the larvae and dropings will probably remain i think. what does Islam say?
    • May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) help you.  What I never struggled with my basic faith, belief in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h), I am constantly struggling with myself, because I am constantly disappointed in myself because I think I could be a better muslim, be a better helper of myself and my community. That is my main struggle. My other struggle is being in an environment (in my workplace) where there are no other muslims, so constantly running into awkward situations dealing with this. On top of that, I look like a typical white American man (whatever that is) and I don't have a muslim name. So people have no idea I am muslim unless I specifically tell them. Even then, they kind of don't believe me, look at me with a weird look. So that's another thing I deal with which I don't know if anyone else does. My wife, while she wears hijab, which is difficult sometimes, she has an Arabic first name, and she looks Arab, so it is easy for people to understand her, although some don't like it. When I tell people I am muslim, they are totally surprised, sometimes in a good way (if they are muslim) but mostly in not a good way, lol. 
    • Anyone who considers Imamah as not the الضروريات الدين is a stupid person. He could be a Muslim in this world but not a Mo'min.  The irony of this matter comes from the Quran from the verse balligh: و ان لم تفعل فما بلغت رسالته And from the verse of perfection which revealed immediate after sermon of ghadir: اليوم اكملت لكم دينكم و اتممت عليكم نعمتي So for those who consider Imamah is not the daroriyat of deen, their deen would be in the state of imperfection, incomplete and above all lacking the pleasure of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)
    • The full refutation to the above, in detailed context, showing Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi wasallam) is meant in Deuteronomy is found there; - https://truthanvil.blogspot.com/2020/04/cira-international-delve-into-bible.html?m=0 - https://truthanvil.blogspot.com/2020/04/cira-international-enlarged-perspective.html?m=0 - https://truthanvil.blogspot.com/2020/04/cira-international-seek-individual.html?m=0 - https://truthanvil.blogspot.com/2020/04/cira-international-look-beyond-common.html?m=0 - https://truthanvil.blogspot.com/2020/04/cira-international-wont-haven-gentile.html?m=0
    • Salam, Your not the only feel lonely, I have lost hips of friends when I graduated from school, do I feel sad about it, not that much why because you gotta remember we are here short time of life, we here to build ourselves a home for next world. I know hips of Muslims who they used to hang out with bad people for example drug dealers, they changed when they started to go mosque, pray, fast etc. My advice is go live in a Muslim suburb, go learn your deen. There is no excuse tomorrow in day of Judgment. I am  Surrounded with no Muslims at school, work etc. They offer me to eat I say I'm muslim only eat halal stuff etc, they start laughing but it's normal because they uneducated, I remember when I was at school the teacher ask me to dance or go swimming pool etc I say it's haram they start laughing due to I don't listen to songs or dance also don't go swimming pool because mixed genders. My deen is building everyday inshallah never stops. I have cousins here but I don't talk to them due to family problems. May Allah forgive them and put family back to the place. You don't need to copy someone because they do it. 
  • Blog Entries

• Search in the Quran
    Search:
    Download | Free Code
    www.SearchTruth.com