Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
  1. Religion Forums

1. General Islamic Discussion

Discuss Islamic theology, history, philosophy, spirituality, the Holy Qur'an, duas, hadith, and general issues facing the Muslim world. 

Discuss issues between the Shi'a and Sunni schools of thought.

Discuss issues between Islam, Christianity and Judaism. 

Discuss atheism, non-Abrahamic faiths (Buddhism, Hinduism, etc), and other religious/spiritual philosophies. 

Dicuss the history and doctrines of non-Imami sects and religions such as the Isma`ilis, Zaydis, Waqifis, Druze, Nusayris, Zoroastrians, Mandeans, and others, both existing and extinct.

For matters on Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh). 

Note: Only trust properly cited sources for Islamic rulings. ShiaChat.com is not affiliated with a specific marja or jurisprudential authority. 

1. Politics/Current Events

Discuss current events and political issues. 

Discuss personal, family, marriage, cultural, or social issues. 

Discuss science, technology, health, medicine, fitness, economics, finance, business, and engineering. 

Note: Forum is not intended as replacement for professional advice. 

Discuss schooling, education, jobs, and careers. 

Discuss traveling or events/issues within a specific country, town, or community. 

Discuss off-topic subjects like random thoughts, sports, entertainment, games, jokes, and whatever else is interesting. 

A place to post poems and other artistic contributions. 

1. 10.3k

1. Site Support/Feedback

Discuss ShiaChat.com related technical questions and feedback. Share any site related ideas for improvement as well!

Frequently asked questions related to ShiaChat.com

• No posts to show
      • No posts to show
  • Recent Post Feed

• Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف. Astaghfirillah Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being. May we all be protected from the plague by Your permission
    • Both are harming me for different reasons. In the first instance I am being forced to accept something I do not agree with. The influence of this agenda is permeating through social institutions and structures in areas like education and politics and I fear for the future of the next generation(s). In the second instance I am being harmed by, as you mentioned, the hypocrisy of those who operate under the guise of religiosity. They have tried to defame and ridicule me and I am sure many others can relate.  Point is, these aren’t mutually exclusive phenomena. You can be harmed by both, simultaneously. The existence of one of these instances does not negate or reduce the influence of another. 
    • Catholicism is a real mess right now. Big divisions within leadership and its votaries reflective of the problems in the west 
    • Every one says it's forbidden but where in the hadith or Quran does it say so.
    • Guest Window
      No, it was documented in Hadith, the concept of 12 leaders after a prophet, specifically that Allah raised 12 successors for the Jews, as well as the ahlul bayt referenced for the Muslims, and noted people's divergence. The concept of 12 successors is stated within the Quran. No. It is wrong to suggest that. Both Sunni and Shia sources talk about Imam Mahdi. 
    • Guest Psychological Warfare
      Me as a layman, don't or can't concern myself with the details/investigations.  Not qualified. It was revealed to the people who spoke the language and that should be a clue to you.  More importantly, Amir al-Muminin(Commander of the Faithful), Imam al-Muttaqeen(Leader of the Pious), Hujjah of Allah(عزّ وجلّ)(Proof of Allah(عزّ وجلّ), Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib(عليه السلام). Imam Hassan(عليه السلام) and Imam Hussain(عليه السلام) -  Battle of Jamal.  Battle of Siffin,  and Karbala.  So, considering the events of the life of the Guardians of the Word of Allah(عزّ وجلّ) the walking talking Word. Whatever is between the two covers is exactly what we needed to have. If there was something that was needed to be done, read the events of Karbala it would have been done. End of Story.  We have the Message/Concepts.  https://www.al-islam.org/event-taff-earliest-historical-account-tragedy-karbala-abu-mikhnaf
    • wasn't the killing of the ahlul bayt a conspiracy? isn't imam mahdi a conspiracy theory? how can you accept one but deny the other. these events are happening for a reason, and that reason will finally take us to the return of our imam. If that reason wouldn't be sinister,  then what's the purpose of the return of imam? wouldn't we be able to solve all the issues ourselves? how can you believe in imam mahdi but deny the conspiracy against humanity that are signs of his return.
    • Guest Fatema
      Thank you so much for your duas and advises  Your message brought me confort        
    • Guest Fatema
      Thanks for your support Yes , I've tried in my community but unfortunatly there are a lot a of single women ( and younger than me ) Insh'allah , i still hope to find someone. Please remember me in yours prayers       
    • Guest Window
      Are the LGBTQ personally harming you and your family? Yes or no? Or are they dancing around in glittery, outrageous clothing on RuPaul's Drag Race? Are the hypocrite Muslims harming you and your family by lying and being two-faced, trying to convince you of something that they don't follow, and playing games? Yes or no?
  • Blog Entries

• Search in the Quran
    Search:
    Download | Free Code
    www.SearchTruth.com