In the Name of God بسم الله

Viewing Sisters Forum requires a password. If you know it, enter it below.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I still do not understand, i thought Tabarra was like Furoo a din. It is essential to distance yourself from the enemies. So the concept of non-cursers or curses in an army does not make sense for me. I thought you had to distance yourself from the  3 caliphs and do la'an. So whether or not you fight in an army or militia or army, if you are shia and love the ahl al bayt, you love who they love, and you hate who they hate. And if somebody steals the caliphate of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) then that person should not be respected.   How can you respect/love your mother if you do not hate your mother's killer. What kind of respect/love is that then?
    • i think its very bad akhlaq when they praise the sahaba in front of me, quite frankly i find it abusive, but no one cares about my shia feelings
    • You attract people by standing firm in your beliefs and not watering them down to appease people. Im sure us doing la'na is not the tipping point to these people to become shia or not and if it is i couldnt care less, why would i wanna appease brainless people
    • https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/6/19/israel-ready-for-all-out-war-in-lebanon IOF has approved operational plans for Lebanese offensive. Is war inevitable?
    • You mean the Sunni/Salafi/Ikhwani center. No Shia would ever discourage you being Shia. There is nothing to test, brother. The Sunni sheikh and his followers like harass and upset because you the accept the truth of the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) and you know that Muhammad (sawas) chose Ali (عليه السلام) as his wali. The sheikh and his followers don't like that, so they think it's perfectly ok to mess with you and make you stressed/upset. They should be ashamed of themselves. Take a deep breath and remove yourself from the place.