In the Name of God بسم الله

Site Support

Forums

1. Site Support/Feedback

Discuss ShiaChat.com related technical questions and feedback. Share any site related ideas for improvement as well!

Frequently asked questions related to ShiaChat.com

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • this is not a fact, dont present it like it is. There is alot of evidence that sound can reduce stress and stress is the cause of many diseases. Also think about why some music is haram to listen to.  Also to call something pseudoscience is very interesting coming from a muslim. So anything that science cant explain cant be real is that your conclusion?
    • I was at the march. It was amazing. MashaAllah. 
    • If there was a refution it would always be about hadiths and their chains and how some scholars will weaken and some scholars strength the chains. If people have any size of particle of wanting sincerely to have guidance and not having egoistic desires to protect your forefather beliefs, then they would sincerely see narrations that both scholars from from both sunni and shia accept and take it seriously. One of them is the following: حدثنا نصر بن عبد الرحمن الكوفي حدثنا زيد بن الحسن هو الأنماطي عن جعفر بن محمد عن أبيه عن جابر بن عبد الله قال رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم في حجته يوم عرفة وهو على ناقته القصواء يخطب فسمعته يقول يا أيها الناس إني قد تركت فيكم ما إن أخذتم به لن تضلوا كتاب الله وعترتي أهل بيتي Nasr b. ‘Abd al-Rahman al-Kufi – Zayd b. al-Hasan al-Anmati – Ja’far b. Muhammad – his father – Jabir b. ‘Abd Allah: I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, during his Hajj on the Day of ‘Arafat while he was on his camel, al-Qaswa, delivering a sermon, and I heard him saying: “O mankind! I have left behind over you1 that which if you hold fast to it you will never go astray: the Book of Allah and my offspring, my Ahl al-Bayt.”2 Al-Tirmidhi says on the riwayah: وهذا حديث حسن غريب من هذا الوجه و زيد بن الحسن قد روى عنه سعيد بن سليمان وغير واحد من أهل العلم And this hadith is hasan gharib (i.e. has a hasan chain) from this route. As for Zayd b. al-Hasan, Sa’id b. Sulayman and others from the people of knowledge have narrated from him.3 ‘Allamah al-Albani also has a simple comment: صحيح Sahih "Never go astray" means that holding on Quran and Ahlulbayt are the true Islam and the only sect that will be saved and all rest sects are in Hell Fire.
    • This is a propaganda technique used by the Nazis and others. Just associate your enemy with anything negative and do it often. The association doesn't have to be true or real, and eventually hatred will develop in the people toward that enemy, because most people will never bother to look into the facts of the issue. CNN is part of the propaganda machine that carries this out.  The only obstacle, at this point, to US domination of the ME and S.Asia is Iran. They keep the American public 'primed and ready' so that if they find a way at some point to do a successful military attack on the Iranian govt, the US public is primed and ready for it.