Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Site Support

Forums

1. Site Support/Feedback

Discuss ShiaChat.com related technical questions and feedback. Share any site related ideas for improvement as well!

Frequently asked questions related to ShiaChat.com

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Same here.  @Diaz here is the announcement  http://english.bayynat.org.lb/News/News_04052021.htm @Ashvazdanghe Dear brother, since you live in IRI can you let us know as soon as you get the information about Eid for muqallids of Rahbar? I would like to know if they will celebrate Salatul Eid tomorrow in Europe.  I follow Sayid Fadlallah but since they have no representation here, it would be nice to offer salat with them.  Have a blessed holy day by the grace of Allah Almighty. 
    • So when Allah hides my person and transfers me,  From the above statement apparent meaning comes is either that the Imam Mahdi son of Imam Askari is transferred back / given to Imam by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) after keeping him hidden or this may also mean the transfer or demise of Imam Askari (عليه السلام). because the rest statement after this word mentions the condition of the people as well as occultation / hiding of Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) I will also try to explore further from its Arabic text. Regards
    • I have it and use it often (although I still haven’t read enough of it). At the end of it there are essays about Islam one of which is on Sufism by Chittick which I enjoyed the other is on Islamic esotericism which I have not yet read.
    • So what does "transfer me" refer to? Can you find out what is the Arabic word behind this translation? I'm sure you know how to interpret your own hadith better than me, but I just found this curious. And the Sunni translation quoted above seems very clear, implying a different meaning to being hidden. Thanks for your help; I'm just trying to understand. Richard
    • This Astighasa is not for any particular group and not limited for a particular time as it is for all humans and for all the time. You are just trying to put your oversight and suppositions about followers of ahlul bayt that is just unacceptable and again rejected.