In the Name of God بسم الله

Site Support

Forums

1. Site Support/Feedback

Discuss ShiaChat.com related technical questions and feedback. Share any site related ideas for improvement as well!

Frequently asked questions related to ShiaChat.com

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Well, by his denial to participate, it seems that he did not like it, actions speak louder than words. And, why should he have apologized for the actions of others? It could be seen in the history that he tried to compensate the women of royal persian family by helping them to choose groom for them. It shows that he was worried about their welfare and wanted to subside their anger.
    • H1b is not residency or citizenship. H1b means you can come to the US for a short amount of time to do some work. A company or organization sponsors you and you do your work, and then your visa expires and you are supposed to leave at that point. It is given for a few month to 1 year, typically.  I don't see why they should apologize for their kids mistakes. As a parent of three children, I can say that we (as parents) do our best to raise our children, teach them Islam, teach them good values, and try to be an example for them of these. What they do once they become an adult is outside of the parents control. If at that point they do wrong things and mistakes, they will bear the consequences of those and they will be responsible for those, not the parents, unless the parents had a partnership with them in these deeds by encouraging them to do the deeds or facilitating these deeds. If there is no evidence that the parents did this, we can't assume they did.  The root of the issue is the injustice that prevails all over the world in relation to wealth and economic status. We live in a world where the wealthy are given way beyond what they need or could possibly use and the poor are given nothing and what little they have is taken away thru corruption and injustice. I believe that the leadership of Iran is sincere in trying to take measures to curb or alleviate that injustice that is prevalent. At the same time, Iran is part of a global system which no country can escape from. It is that global system, based on riba and vampire capitalism that is the root of the problem and the root of 99% of the problems we have in the world today. This is the system that Imam Zaman(a.f.s) will destroy and pull it out by it's roots. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) hasten his return. 
    • I see so the brother @-Rejector- shared this verse: They say, ‘We will not believe you until you make a spring gush forth for us from the ground. Or until you have a garden of date palms and vines and you make streams gush through it. Or until you cause the sky to fall in fragments upon us, just as you have averred. Or until you bring Allah and the angels [right] in front of us. Or until you have a house of gold, or you ascend into the sky. And we will not believe your ascension until you bring down for us a book that we may read.’ Say, ‘Immaculate is my Lord! Am I anything but a human apostle?!’ [17:90-93] I already have read a debate concerning these questions which were asked by Quraish. Following is the debate between the Quraishi person and Prophet (PBUHHP): https://www.al-islam.org/divine-wisdom-prophet-muhammad/chapter-2-debate-prophet-s-group-polytheists  
    • Well, I will defend him whenever I find he is attacked and I think I do not have to prove anything to you. If you have only seen Christians defending him, it is because you only visit English Channels and websites. There are many more places where I have been to and have defended prophets.
    • One of the best ways of addressing Islamophobia