Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
  • Upcoming Events

• Here's the problem: None of the narrations that you posted have any sanad. What this implies is that I cannot know whether Imam Ali (عليه السلام) really did utter those words or not. This is why I mentioned earlier that posting narrations without isnad is not helpful.  So, you can believe these narrations at your own risk. But know this: You're believing them, because they sound nice and fluffy to you. You're not believing them, because you're sure Imam Ali (عليه السلام) has said these words. You can't be sure, because there are no isnad.  If you have any narrations with isnad, then please post them. Otherwise, we'd be back in the realm of guesswork and conjectures.
    • Salam Bro @Cool We know that the heart can contain the light or darkness too. Even though the heart is not physical (just like the souls).  Part of the heart in a human is attached to physical realm (body and senses), and another part with spiritual realm. If a person not using his heart to enter the spiritual realm, he can use his heart as another pair of eyes (in additional to his 2 physical eyes) to see physical world.  Some people close their heart to physical world and only open his heart to spiritual realm (not attached to his world).  Some can see both at the same time.   Sometime, when I give talk to group of people in a classroom, I let/use my heart to talk, see, understand and hear them (even though the voice come out my mouth).  I also know the state of mind of each of the person in the class (who is listening or who is not).  Using the heart at worldly level. Sometime during prayer, my heart see something else that is not in this world (spiritual realm). What is your opinion Bro on my explanation? Or what your heart tell you.  Can this explain the difference between fu'ad and qalb?  Or I am totally off? Wallahualam.  
    • Our concept of Imamate is simple, we don’t believe in this idea of Imams being designated after Imam Hussein ((عليه السلام)).  We believe Imamate is restricted to the sons of Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein, for example if there is a tyrant like Yazid and a person from Banu Hashim who fits the qualities of knowledge, courage, generosity, lineage, etc and is the best of his time to lead the uprising - this individual would call to himself and the people would give him Bay’ah he would become an Imam.  Therefore, when you see me say Imam Khomeinī, I say that out of respect because he is a Sayyid from Husseini lineage who led an uprising against an unjust tyrant. We don’t exaggerate our concept of Imamate in the sense that they’re infallible, however, we do consider their consensus to be infallible.  For example, the consensus to say حي على خير العمل in prayer, or the consensus that Mutah is absolutely forbidden and is Zina. If you would like to read about our Imams, their works, and outstanding refutations to the twelvers let me know and I can send you some stuff. Everything is in Arabic though, so if you only speak English I’ll see if I can send you some basic level material that’ll get the concept rolling for you Insha’Allah.  اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد 
    • From my understanding, you are Zaidi AND also believe in the imamate of Imam Rida (عليه السلام) ? Could you please tell us or at least send us a link where you show us all of your Imams ? Because we 12ers clearly believe in the famous 12 Imams, but for you Zaidis it gets very confusing. From what I know, you believe in the imamate of Ali, Hassan, Hussain, al-Sajjad, then Zayd, then his sons (maybe ?), but then you also claim that Ali al-Rida (عليه السلام) was an Imam ??? How are they connected ? I'm confused...
    • The only way they can change is if they abandon Salafism.