Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
  • Upcoming Events

• Then perhaps it is time to lock this thread since some are not happy with the outcome of the subject of discussion and wish to discuss other subjects that they hope will have a more favorable outcome, then whoever wish to discuss something else, can make a another thread and do so.
    • https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=15147   Absolutely chilling... It's amazing that they are capable of talking about 'respecting the rights of others' and 'accepting differences' without any self-awareness whatsoever. Trust me, when the big bad white man and his 'white supremacy' is dead, they'll start coming for all the other groups and ideologies that don't conform with their wacko beliefs. And when you start looking around, it doesn't take long to realise that orthodox Islam will be right in the firing line, and it will be undermined from the inside by all the social justice warrior liberal 'Muslim' 'allies'. I would invite people to do the thought experiment of imagining a white Christian man voicing standard Muslims beliefs on marriage, abortion, women's rights, homosexual activity, slavery, etc. What would the reaction be like? We all know... The only reason that Muslims don't currently get that reaction is because they are seen as 'allies' in the great coalition of minorities/oppressed groups that is fighting against 'white supremacy'. But I think they will soon learn that you should be careful what you wish for, and sometimes it's better the devil you know.
    • May be I didnt get your question. You mean how can 85% of muslims unaware of religious teachings be wrong? Is that what you mean? No one can judge creation, there can be many good souls among them unaware so for them Imam Ali says:"Every one be judged according to his intellect". Walis cant be ignorant but who knows there is one simple soul who neither harms others nor do bad deeds and improves it day by day, and Allah (عزّ وجلّ) loves him like he loved saints. Keys to heart are with Allah. 
    • I once saw Ayotullah Seestani but the guard was pushing me, was not letting me hug him. And, I didnt have honor to meet Ayotullah khamnei but met Ayotullah Aqeel ul Gharvi. Masha-Allah, I love him so much and eager to meet him. By the way, a Wali in Pakistan recently left this world to meet Ahlebait (عليه السلام). His name was Allama Talib Johri. You can learn from him, walis are not infallible so they may do some little wrongs perhaps like smoking or eating paan if you what paan is. There are varying degrees in Walis like Hazrat Salman (عليه السلام) and Hazrat Abu Zar (عليه السلام) but as far as I know they detest major sins and are humble that's why Allah (عزّ وجلّ) hears them, teach them and forgives their small faults and people call them Walis but they are afraid of saying anything about them. 
    • How do you know he knew about this wars at the point when he married them, or during most (or all) of his time married to them? I don't see why Allah would have given him that knowledge, which would just make his life harder. Seems more logical to assume that he didn't know, unless there is strong evidence to the contrary.