Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Perhaps I should take back what I said because it is a generalization on his manners when I only had a some specific things in mind. What I was referring to is this sort of language: https://www.facebook.com/mufti.abulayth/posts/1508745019213645?comment_id=1508760109212136 I remember him using distasteful language in other posts that I have seen. However since memory can be faulty and I haven't provided any evidence (it's hard to search Facebook posts) it's better for people to not give importance to what I said. Even if what I said is true, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't learn from him. It would just mean that we shouldn't think of him as a traditional Islamic teacher. I will look into was work on slavery, God willing. I remember him being promoted by some members on here a number of years ago and I got the impression that his views were a bit dismissive of the concerns of Muslims that were troubled by some narrations. Maybe he has become more 'liberal' over the years or always was.
    • Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف. Astaghfirillah Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being. May we all be protected from the plague by Your permission.
    • Guest Thatpoem
      Depending on context, different birds symbolize different things. Sparrows and blackbirds/crows are typically bad omen, bad luck, or gothic symbols, such as in Poe’s work. 
    • I wouldn't suggest they do this. There are other options, however, 1.They can meet outside in a park where kids can play 2. Her husband could take the kids over instead of her going  3. One of the parents can drop the kids with the other parent and pick them later instead of staying there.
    • This is the opposite of other writers, such as Dunbar. No.
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet