Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Topics

Food topics needed.

175 topics in this forum

• 47 replies
    • 21.1k views
    Reza
    • 119 replies
    • 83.7k views
    notme
    • 37 replies
    • 20.2k views
    • 38 replies
    • 19.2k views
    Laayla
    • 16 replies
  1. Info

• 5 replies
  2. Cooking Style

• 11 replies
    hasanhh
    • 27 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Money Saver ?

• 0 replies
    hasanhh
    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Recipes

• 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 15 replies
  5. "Crisps" 1 2

• 67 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. Olive oil

• 17 replies
  7. Pizza Toppings 1 2

• 38 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. Easy snacks

• 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 17 replies
  9. Food then and now.

• 7 replies
  10. Food Additives

• 2 replies
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Sixties pop songs like "Dead Man's Curve", "Richard Cory" or "Seven O'Clock News/Silent Night" which are social commentary or political will have to be judged by their verbal content.
    • This is a lie that has been refuted. You say I run, but this is what you are doing exactly that. Provide contrary evidence. You speak as if I have something to run from, when in this scenario this is you. You have lied - or rather, made a statement from tremendous ignorance - upon our books and now you know you have no response.  If you do not care about the narrations the put things into context, wallahi, by the Lord of the Ka'aba, that shows you are insincere and only care about being right; arrogance. Stop speaking about things you do not know about, and when you are cornered, you hurl out insults because you are not intellectually capable of defending your point without behaving in such a way. Admit it - you were wrong. It is okay to be wrong, but never okay to be arrogant. I will leave you alone because I know you have no contradictory evidence after all of your searches, but not without this verse: اِنَّهٗ لَا يُحِبُّ الۡمُسۡتَكۡبِرِيۡنَ‏
    • No, You are bringing your hadith thinking that I care about it, Umar clearly said that he banned the people from doing it, you will be stubborn then run away. So Plz leave me alone. 
    • They are literal, but not in the same way. Would you rather watch a video?
    • As long as it is in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah, most definitely. If not? We reject it, no matter who it is. I find it ironic that you have your username as "The Salafi Guru", yet you do not know the basics of what we accept and reject!