Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Education/Careers

Discuss schooling, education, jobs, and careers. 

842 topics in this forum

1. Guest Just passing by
  2. Guest Mujahid Ali
  3. Guest Saima
    • 0 replies
    Guest Saima
  4. Guest crohnsruinedmylife

Disease ruined my career as a doctor 1 2

• 0 replies
    shia8
  5. KamranZ
  6. Guest Guest

Did you do good in high school ?

F.M
  7. Guest Student

Any nurses here?

F.M
  8. Ain-Al Hayat
  9. Guest islam456

Best Shia Books for Character

10. hasanhh
  11. Guest College student

Dorm life struggles

12. Guest window
  13. Guest abbas

Haram jobs

• 3 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Salamu Alaykum brother, did you go? Tell us What happened?
    • I’m not combating that communication should be ignored, but what I’m saying if communication is so important, than this should be communicated to him instead of “dropping him like a hot potato”. Btw I had an issue with an ex about communication. I was trying to communicate but she wasn’t. So I get it. Now she’s left on read in my phone lol. 
    • It would be a show of solidarity for the Palestinians. We all know Biden won't change. But silence is always assumed to mean that 'you agree with them'.
    • Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum   Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir   Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem   دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف.   Astaghfirillah   Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse   Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)   Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)   Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)   Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)   I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being.   May we all be protected from the plague by Your permission.