In the Name of God بسم الله

Education/Careers

Discuss schooling, education, jobs, and careers. 

872 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  1. Disease ruined my career as a doctor 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Al- Mustafa University Online Program

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Internship abroad

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. eHawza

• 1 reply
  5. Relocating

• 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Attending hawza in later life

• 3 replies
    • 6 replies
  7. Bintul Huda Mardassa in QOm

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. How to Start Hawza Life in Qom (All Steps) 1 2

• 36 replies
    • 14k views
    • 8 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I have a solution but ain't nobody rich middle class folk wanna hear it: get to know your neighbors, grow food, stop buying stuff you don't need, support your neighbors when they're struggling to live. In short, be like poor folk have always been.  Let capitalism collapse. It'll hurt but it's going to happen anyway, may as well learn to live in communities again,  like ordinary humans always did before capitalism.   And then we will have a chance at survival.  We don't need billionaires and kings. Let them hoard their worthless money.  We can live without it.  
    • Anyone who expresses opposition to the current regime or criticism of its leaders seems to be subject to house arrest, imprisonment, or mysterious death. Do you consider this to be an Islamic system now, or does it resemble North Korea more? Some of these individuals served as Grand Ayatullah Sayyid Khomeini's teachers and/or closest friends.
    • I read that, but I'm not sure how to interpret the rulings. For instance, he also claims that: Any type of game or contest where the organizer/owner can collect all the participants money, and use it to enrich themselves is unlawful gambling. Playing with gambling tools, such as cards or backgammon, with the intent of gambling is unlawful.   However, that does not permit the regime to place him under house arrest. And I find it hard to believe that it was done to keep him safe from angry individuals.       wrong, his daughter did, here's an article from 2017. https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2017/02/27/Rafsanjani-s-daughter-Mysterious-cause-behind-my-father-s-death-  
    • we can say that the Ayatollahs presented is a minority compared to the amount of Ayatollahs that are pro-IRI. Claims of poisoning of these scholars or assassinations of them can't be believed unless there is actual solid proof. Mere conjecture can't be accepted especially when the crime is so severe, as murdering a muslim is very severe, let alone a grand Ayatollah.
    • power may corrupt fallible human beings, generally only a few are capable of not being corrupted. There are some scholars(I'm not speaking about ayatollahs specifically) that are corrupted by love of the world. On the other hand we have scholars that are so pious that they have no ambition for the world. Ayatollah Sistani is a very grand example of this, he has never been corrupted. In my opinion Ayatollah Khamenei and Ayatollah Khomeini are one of the greatest examples of this, the power they have is very immense and the influence they have is very immense but they both stayed loyal to Allah and his messenger.