Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Poetry and Art

A place to post poems and other artistic contributions. 

596 topics in this forum

1. Translation of this Latmiyat

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
  2. Sought to prove I love you

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. The Mill

• 1 reply
  4. [POLL] Art

• 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. The Mysterious Sacred Letters

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Tell him, mother!

• 0 replies
  7. Poetry at Karbala

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Imam Ali (as) Poem

• 0 replies
  9. The month has come | English Latmiya

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  10. Troubled Soul

• 0 replies
  11. Perpend

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Upcoming Events

• The key to getting thru this pandemic is like all the past pandemics. Once a large enough segment of the population has been exposed, then the virus becomes endemic and finally burns itself out.  So exposure to the most mild of variants. Additionally the virus is really only dangerous for those who have weakened immunity, have multiple comorbidties, or are obese. If one has strong immune system, had higher level of Vitamin D , Zinc and Magnesium ( as multiple retrospective studies has shown), and takes higher dose Vitamin C, then the chance of major debilitating infection is very low. For children many countries have declared no vital need for vaccines at all. Additionally one should have strong eeman in Allah and the Immune System he has given us. It provide both T Cell and B Cell immunity,  cellular and humoral immunity which beats any man made vaccine without all the horrible possible side effects. Plus natural immunity produces antibodies to all parts of the virus including envelope proteins,  internal proteins and propagating enzyme segments...without out dangerous adjuvants which hyperstimulate the immune system,  and often can result in autoimmune problems or even vaccine induced immune system dysfunction. The belief in pharmaceutical propaganda due to a costant barrage of paid media and bought off medical Profesionals is amazing.  The most strident vaccine advocates have read actual very little actual published studies, constantly only hear mainstream sources and have no credible exposure to alternative news sources and often just parrot the CNN/CDC big pharma paid sources. The NIH and CDC get significant contributions from pharmaceutical companies and hence slant their coverage of scientific issue to reflect their commercial interests...which is very sad. In fact the pharmaceutical companies actively tried to suppress very good treatments, think steroids for more than 2 years, so that they could maintain emergency use authorization. If a credible treatment was available it might jeopardize their EUA  status and their obscene billions in profits.
    • According to Sayyid Fadallah((رضي الله عنه)) and other marjaa, before the fetus clings to the womb of the uterus, ending the pregnancy is allowed. This 'window' is from conception to approx 6 days after conception https://www.nichd.nih.gov/newsroom/releases/embryo#:~:text=Specifically%2C the researchers found that,the wall of the uterus. So medications like RU-486 also called the 'morning after' pill are allowed according to this fatwa. Abortion after this point is also allowed in certain cases, see below.  http://english.bayynat.org/FiqhLaws/Fiqh_abortionlegitimacy .htm In accordance to the view of the late Religious Authority, Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlullah: Abortion is prohibited in Islam starting from the stage in which the ovum is fertilized and becomes stuck to the wall of the womb, since at this stage the life of the fetus starts....
    • So if they arrest women for miscarriages, this is obviously wrong, horrible, and against Islam. At the same time, if I'm not mistaken, I think this was only 1 case. I'm not sure of the status of this case at this point.  The problem may not be the law, but how it's enforced. We know that in the US, poor people and minorities are dealt with more harshly by the justice system. They don't have the same 'rights' as the rich and powerful. This is mainly because of a legacy of racism and a justice system run by 'hired gun' lawyers. The more money you have, the better lawyer you can get and the more 'rights' you have. The less money you have, the less 'rights' you have. In the US, rich people can get away with murder. Poor people spend long amounts of time in prison for traffic tickets or other minor offenses. I don't think that has anything to do specifically with abortion, except in a few number of cases.  Now if states start prosecuting women for abortion, of course it will be poor women who don't have the option of going out of state that will be prosecuted. I haven't seen this happening yet, but if it does, my opinion might change on 'not caring' about this issue.   
    • The assumptions and their justifications: -Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is All Knowing (justified by the Quran) -The Quran is the word of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) (justified by it's inimitability and trust in the Prophet Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم))  -Muslim men cannot marry women who are not from the Ahlul Kitab (justified by the Quran and hadith) -Muslim women cannot marry men who are not Muslim (justified by the Quran and hadith)
    • Thank you that kind of answer I was looking for. It has cleared my doubts ❤️