In the Name of God بسم الله

Poetry and Art

A place to post poems and other artistic contributions. 

604 topics in this forum

1. Reading novels

• 1 reply
  2. Consequences

• 0 replies
  3. The Game

• 0 replies
  4. My poem

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Song of Songs

• 0 replies
  6. Husayn Tharallah Latmiya

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  7. Translation of this Latmiyat

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
  8. Sought to prove I love you

• 0 replies
  9. A Quatrain

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. The Mill

• 1 reply
  11. [POLL] Art

• 8 replies
  12. Eagle

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  13. Her Name is Fatima

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Upcoming Events

• open book exams are different, its been permitted by the examiner so its not considered cheating to use available resources.  As for normal exams, yes cheating is haram, whether islamic or non islamic Question: Is it permissible to cheat [in the exams] at public schools, colleges and universities? Is it permissible to cheat [in the exams] at the private Islamic and non-Islamic schools? Answer: Cheating is not allowed in any of these places.
    • i don't think sufis  believe creation is pure non-existence though.  Allah is apparently pure existence, and some sufis believe creation has levels of existence. However creation does exist, and its not the case that it doesn't have existence, i think its erroneus for a person to claim that creation is non-existent, its a nonsensical statement.  Point however is that I cannot see why God would rely on creation to know himself. It implies a deficiency in God, and for him to be God, the absolute perfect, he must have creation with him by this logic. Its against his self-sufficiency.  Is this hadith qudsi even authentic? I will also say that maybe there's an explanation im not aware of, but so far im not convinced, but its important to ask whether the hadith is authentic or not.
    • Iran has probably got elements working with nwo.  I was asking myself the same thing. It could be that Iran was desperate to comply, and this was something every country was involved in pretty much.  I remember reading a blog something back about Iran (I'm still reading up to understand more) It showed how some within Iran were aligned with the nwo. If I find it I will share it here. Although I don't doubt the good and true ones of Iran.    "Are they runned by globalist and masons? Some of their politiians were atending WEF like Rohani and Zarif."   Could it also be possible that with the way the world system of governance is at the present-sovereign countries have to have a voice in someway? Or that they are going with the program. 
    • It's funny because I have this uncle that would make a fuss if you wore shorts in his presence, and I mean for boys. 
    • In Canada it's like that? When my mortgage was foreclosed, I had 3 months to come up with the full payoff amount, and then when I could not, eviction proceedings were started. The bank was very happy to take ownership of my house.