Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Poetry and Art

A place to post poems and other artistic contributions. 

522 topics in this forum

1. Silas
  2. Back

3. Floating

4. Joel Poem

sfayew
  5. hasanhh
  6. Little Rain

hasanhh
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Alone

• 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    realizm
  8. Haji 2003
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Guest IknowIneedtoeditthispoem

The Virus Bone Marrows Running Starless: A COVID-19 Poem

• 9 replies
    hasanhh
    • 1 reply
  10. Lost

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    Guest Olzhas
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Spongiologists find their work very absorbing.     "Yeah, l kinda stole this joke, too."
    • Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi, Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to... Answered 12 months ago There is big difference between Qira'aat and Ahruf. Qira'aat are ways of reciting the same words of Quran according to the axon of different Arab tribes. Qira'aat keep the meaning same with slight different way of pronouncing the words .   Ahruf (plural of Harf) means different wordings. This claim of Ahruf was condemned by Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) who clearly said that Quran was sent from One Allah, on One Prophet, through One Angle and on one word not more.   From al-Fudhail Ibn Yasaar said: I told Abi Abdillah (Al-Sadiq (عليه السلام).): People say that Quran was revealed on seven Ahruf (words). He said: They are liars, enemies f Allah. Quran was revealed on One Word from The One . (Kitab Al-Kaafi).   We do not believe in more than one Harf of Quran which means one wordings not more. Different wordings means different meanings which is false claim.
    • Ayatollah Khoei adopts a very strong position and establishes the fact that the Imams of Ahlul Bait ((عليه السلام)) were in a firm opinion that the Quran was revealed with one style of Qira’ah and not different styles.   So not true  We only accept one way and not 7
    • Guys I have a haja that my family has been working for for the past 4 years. I need prayers from all of you good people. my system in devastated and worn out from thinking about it. sometime my stomach pains me when I think about it. Please pray for my dear mother because she practically broke her back trying to get us this haja and there's a chance that we lose this haja while there's a chance we will get it. Please I need all the prayers I can get. its stressed me and my family out so much we practically read dua al tawasul everyday hoping for this haja to complete. If this haja completes I will take a very very VERY long Sajida of thanks to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Wasalam.   
    • as salaam alakim!! DO all shia sects or other shia schools of 12er eat only halal meat or do some eat people of book meat like sunnis?do some shias eat non halal meat if there isnt halal meat availible?