Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Poetry and Art

A place to post poems and other artistic contributions. 

564 topics in this forum

1. Akhwayn
  2. Zaidism
  3. Akhwayn
  4. Zaidism
  5. Diaz
  6. Silas
  7. Guest Guest

Poem Heaven's Door

• 0 replies
    Guest Guest
    • 1 reply
    Laayla
  8. Pauper

9. Moalfas
  10. Vicegerent

11. islamicmusic
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Our concept of Imamate is simple, we don’t believe in this idea of Imams being designated after Imam Hussein ((عليه السلام)).  We believe Imamate is restricted to the sons of Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein, for example if there is a tyrant like Yazid and a person from Banu Hashim who fits the qualities of knowledge, courage, generosity, lineage, etc and is the best of his time to lead the uprising - this individual would call to himself and the people would give him Bay’ah he would become an Imam.  Therefore, when you see me say Imam Khomeinī, I say that out of respect because he is a Sayyid from Husseini lineage who led an uprising against an unjust tyrant. We don’t exaggerate our concept of Imamate in the sense that they’re infallible, however, we do consider their consensus to be infallible.  For example, the consensus to say حي على خير العمل in prayer, or the consensus that Mutah is absolutely forbidden and is Zina. If you would like to read about our Imams, their works, and outstanding refutations to the twelvers let me know and I can send you some stuff. Everything is in Arabic though, so if you only speak English I’ll see if I can send you some basic level material that’ll get the concept rolling for you Insha’Allah.  اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد 
    • From my understanding, you are Zaidi AND also believe in the imamate of Imam Rida (عليه السلام) ? Could you please tell us or at least send us a link where you show us all of your Imams ? Because we 12ers clearly believe in the famous 12 Imams, but for you Zaidis it gets very confusing. From what I know, you believe in the imamate of Ali, Hassan, Hussain, al-Sajjad, then Zayd, then his sons (maybe ?), but then you also claim that Ali al-Rida (عليه السلام) was an Imam ??? How are they connected ? I'm confused...
    • The only way they can change is if they abandon Salafism.
    • Imam Ridha ((عليه السلام)) who is our Imam, is clearly saying that if الله عز وجل wanted to lengthen someone’s life for the sake of guidance he would have done so for The Prophet صل الله عليه و على آله what part of the Khidr is not obligated to guide us do you not understand?   
    • I thought that the virus escaped from a lab on day 1. Just because Trump initially posited the theory does not mean that it's not true, Trump can be right about things in the same way a broken clock is right twice a day. It was stupid for the media to jump all over him and call him "racist" for saying that it escaped from the lab in Wuhan, but the American media is world-renowned for being stupid.