Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Site FAQs

Frequently asked questions related to ShiaChat.com

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Hi, this is the first time I hear that 1- mrna vaccines have been used before. I couldn't find any materials on this, can you share?  Even according to the CDC website they say "mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases." In addition the CDC site says they studied and didn't actually use the supposed mrna vaccine for rabies and stuff as you said "mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV)."  Their language sounds vague and no links provided to actual animal and human trials, unless I missed them.  https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html 2 - the part that they claim now that mrna injecting doesn't permanently change DNA in the cells via reverse genetic engineering is new. Hopefully God will shine light upon this one soon.  What concerns your idea about the Corona mania having no link to the Imam AL zaman, I have to disagree. It is not just about inoculations of materials that at the very least have no long term studies, but also the attempt of what is behind this giant "reset", and destroying peoples livelihoods and having the world leaders aiming to a world where we would "not own anything and be happy about it " where we are forced to take those untested substances.  To help the Imam is to stand against the pharaohs of the time, who would kill all firstborn sons if they thought it suited them. People who encourage others to kill their own children in "planned parenthood", and then sell their embryos for whatever. If you think that the leaders of this Corona movement, as well as pretty much all major political powers, are to be trusted and followed, then you probably aren't helping the Imam much. A certain level of critical thinking on a grand scale is definitely important in my opinion. There are ways to influence us spiritually and intellectually via substances and drugs. Manipulating brain functions as well as hurting one's health goes under the title of self-harm, which in Quran Arabic is called zulm El nafs. Hurting oneself is the essence of a sin. So what you said earlier of how you think you should prepare, does not contradict here. Some people here say that this 'vaccine' is harmful and made by hidden evil agendas. While others believe the likes of Bill gates can be trusted not to harm us.  For me I don't trust this man, and this is just like Imam Ali versus Abu Bakr discussions. It couldn't be clearer to me bill gates is a little devil front man for hezbulshaytan, while some of you treat him and his likes as hezbulah. Especially on this level of political scope there is little in between. The world rulers of today who have the audacity to dictate to us arrogantly how all of mankind will get back "normal life", only if we obey and inject into our bodies what they want. And the same guy told us many times that he will use vaccines to lower world population. We will have nobody but ourselves to blame if we get hurt, injured, infertile or killed by these shots, like so many people already have. At least people like me. God forgive the ignorant of such things. 
    • Yo, we’re running out of mics. Can’t you tell there’s a chip shortage? Sheeeesh
    • Salaam, please contact ATWK to resolve your concerns. Use the feedback button in the app.
    • Then what about Deborah, Mary and Anna (Luke 2:36)
    • And to simplify one more time  If something can literally change your memory or can literally change your faith.