In the Name of God بسم الله

Minor Islamic Sects

Dicuss the history and doctrines of non-Imami sects and religions such as the Isma`ilis, Zaydis, Waqifis, Druze, Nusayris, Zoroastrians, Mandeans, and others, both existing and extinct.

591 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
    • 31 replies
    • 5.6k views
  1. question for zaidis

• 1 reply
    • 32 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
    • 25 replies
    • 12k views
    • 335 replies
    • 157.9k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 5 replies
  2. Zaydi Islam outside of Yemen

• 3 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Astara-Isma'ilism exposed

• 9 replies
  4. Zaydi Imams List 1 2 3

• 70 replies
    • 3.9k views
  5. Syed Ammar Nakshawani - Who are the Sufi's?

• 3 replies
  6. I have deviated others. What to do?

• 13 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 100 replies
    • 4.4k views
  7. Can sufis be considered muslims?

• 5 replies
  8. Jan, Ali Jan.

• 3 replies
  9. Thoughts?

• 2 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف. Astaghfirillah Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being
    • Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir Allahumma innee urreedu an atazawwaja faqaddir lee minan nisaa-I a’fihunna farjajan wa ah’fadh’ihunna lee fee nafsihaa wa awsa-i-hunna lee rizwan wa a-dhamahunna lee barakatan fee nafsihaa wa maaleee faqaddir lee minhaa waladan tayyiban tajaluhoo khalafan saalihan fee hayaatee wa ba`da mawtee. Oh Allah! I desire to marry, so arrange for me a woman from those who willingly abstain from what is unlawful and who safeguards her soul for my sake and because of her, not only my means of sustenance will increase, but also make there be in it abundance and also make it sure that she will give me a virtuous son, who will be a noble successor in my life and after my death. Ya Rabb, help me in finding a good wife in the same boat as me, who also understands and accepts me as I am. May she find peace and be filled with joy wherever she goes. May she have the strength and courage to find me, love me and live with me. May she find and be filled with much wisdom and clarity in her words and from her experiences. May she in her kindness, share these experiences with me and help us grow together. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6) Ya Rabb, You alone know what is truly in my heart. You alone know my struggles and pain, Al-Wadud. I feel unbearably lonely and do not wish to incur Your displeasure by remaining unmarried, Al-'Aziz!
    • This is excellent.   If you must handle a wild animal, wear protective gloves, or if you can't wear gloves, wash your hands and arms very thoroughly afterward. In general it is best to not pick up wildlife, except in an emergency.  Be aware of risks in your area, potentially including rabies.  Be kind to animals, but do not risk your own life.  
    • https://m.youtube.com/@the-purified-truth https://m.youtube.com/@IqraOnline Two YouTube channels that provide some of the best English (or English subtitled) material, focusing on the early sources of our religion.   
    • Bismehe Ta3ala  Assalam Alikum  The Sheriff's Office is conducting an investigation.  Reading the comments under the post, people are suspicious. Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a documentary on Netflix?  Yavapai County Sheriff's Office 5 d  ·  WOMAN FALLS TO HER DEATH OFF BEAR MOUNTAIN IN SEDONA On Monday morning YCSO responded to a report that a woman had fallen down a 140-foot cliff on Bear Mountain while hiking with her husband and 1 year old child. A group of hikers stopped after hearing yelling and discovered that the woman was seriously injured. While members of the group called 911, one hiked down the embankment and found that the victim was still breathing, but unfortunately, she passed away shortly after. She was identified as 40-year-old Zaynab Joseph. Sedona Fire was first on scene and confirmed Ms. Joseph had died. YCSO responded with Search and Rescue (SAR) teams, and a DPS Ranger helicopter was also called to assist. The husband and child were flown off the mountain, and the victim was recovered with the assistance of the DPS Ranger and the SAR volunteers. The family who is from California, were renting an Airbnb in Sedona. YCSO conducted multiple interviews of hikers coming off the mountain, and the cause of the incident is still under investigation. YCSO asks that anyone with information or who witnessed the tragedy, to contact YCSO at 928-771-3260. * Photo courtesy of Joseph Family.