Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×

• If one is fulfilling their Islamic duties to the full extent Allah has imposed upon them, and to the extent of the potential Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has given them, I don't think wealth will be a burden on anyone. Wealth, like any other blessing of Allah, is a test. A means of achieving a goal, not an end. I remember my great grandma always used to say, "Ya Allah, on the day of reckoning do not make me stand in the saff (line) of the wealthy if I lived the life of the poor, and gave the amounts of the poor"  Meaning: some people have been granted abundant wealth, but gave out like the poor or the middle class, or performed their duty to the less privileged in a small way, or did not do investments (circulating wealth in society by creating jobs, profit making ventures etc). Islam is not just about making sure you do not get wealthy. One must strive to become wealthy at the level Allah has given them potential for  since this is the level they will be accountable for. For example, a person who had the brains and opportunities in life to make big money and give out 100,000 usd in zakat every year, but chose to live a simple life and give 1000 usd (based on what he actually earned) will have made himself accountable for the 100,000, yet he never earned or held it. He wasted the potential Allah gave him, kicked away opportunities, and thereby neglected his duty to other creatures of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).
    • I think we're just starting to see how deep the swamp is. Ukraine is ringing a bell. China is busy at the moment. How many countries?
    • There was a list of 5 from Alberta. I dug a bit. One guy has been studying minnows. His climate change statement started with "I went North and it's obvious..." Next guy felt it would help raise awareness. Next guy was a wildfire expert. You say climate change, the RCMP say arson. The lady was into micro bugs. The last guy was in his first year of a 5 year study into prairie grass. Signs of climate change are everywhere...except in the reports of the three scientists who have been studying a lot more than grass for decades,       
    • Doesn’t make it right. Read what I wrote about the Vietnam protests, protesters were breaking windows and it was the Vietnamese who told them to stop because it was just angering people and leading to more support for the war. If you are genuine about your aims to better the nation and create a fairer society for all then you need to weigh the consequences of your decisions including taking into account the repression that might ensue and hurt your fellow citizens that you claim to be fighting for. Acting out of emotion and what feels good is often counterproductive 
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Search in the Quran
    Search:
    Download | Free Code
    www.SearchTruth.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
  1. Bismallah! - Poem

2. Clinton: i would die for israel

3. Clinton: i would die for israel