Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
    • I’m sobbing from happiness 
    • Wa alaykumu s-salam, please check https://www.al-Islam.org/ . They have everything you need to know as a Shia. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in this website Shiachat or ask some expert people here https://www.al-Islam.org/ask        
    • This is like the Salafi version of dropping diss tracks and the ensuing build up and partisanry. These mans out here thinking they Nas v Jay Z 
    • Well, I've been here for 5 years. I can say I grew up on ShiaChat. Like I remember those days that I was a rude teenager n I kept getting banned temporarily lol ( sorry @Hameedeh I know I was a disaster)till the person I am today! I've  spent many time here specially in chatroom . So when I want to think about it, it s like I'm reviewing the whole last 5 years of my life! All ups n downs ! As a person who love discussion , I enjoy spending time on ShiaChat. Even tho I have found disappointing things . Like how many Shias r concerned about muta n physical things instead of spiritual ones ! Or how they waste so much time discussing about how Arabs have always been better than Iranians ?! It makes me crazy that how unimportant things r so popular among most ppl. As a matter of fact, I use ShiaChat bcuz I prefer having online friends rather than having real ones ! So I can discuss personal things with ppl without the fear of them judging me . I mean yea they may judge but who care since I wont be looking in their eyes the next day !  Also ShiaChat helped me a lot to improve my English.  I learned that not most ppl do make sense or r logical but I found some really great friends here whom I enjoy discussing different things with!  I also have some great friends who r older than me n when I feel bad about myself acting differently than other ppl in my age , they remind me that I'm doing good ! They also wish me luck when I have exams. They've always been a big help for me in all these 5 years . They made me believe in myself . They helped me when I was all depressed n they help me when I have problems. Tnx.  I owe u so much ! @IbnSina @repenter-gone4awhile @Gaius I. Caesar @Ron_Burgundy who r my old friends n a sister I prefer not to tag n @ali_fatheroforphans @3wliya_maryam @Ruqaya101 as my new friends !
    • Just when you thought Japan couldn't be any cooler
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Search in the Quran
    Search:
    Download | Free Code
    www.SearchTruth.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
  1. Capitalism