Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×

• Walaikum as salam, thanks for opening this topic. My suggestion basically was that people who want to get married (in some cases they have already identified a potential life partner with mutual consent) but feel that they have to wait several years before they can cover the living expenses associated with married life should in fact consider having the nikah anyway to make their relationship legitimate while continuing to live in the same manner (for example students could still live in their own homes or still be financially supported by whoever is currently supporting them). This message is not just for the couple but also for their parents. If one of our children wanted to marry at a young age, would we penalize them by removing the support and facilities that they would have received should they have remained unmarried? Wallahu a'lam 
    • Salam there is no evidence about it but he was using Shias specially zaidis in his army also he visited shrines of Imams (عليه السلام) in Iraq but it was his policy to defeat Egyptian army that had support of Sunnis  http://www.qudsonline.ir/news/241300/امیر-تیمور-گورکانی-با-حمایت-های-مذهبی-از-بزرگان-شیعه-در-پی-دستیابی
    • The qur'an also says: "And those who cannot marry should practice restrain (or abstinence) till Allah enriches them out of His bounty." (24:33) these are not contrdictory, but this is where the role of our ulamaa comes in to tell us when to do what.
    • both of them but poultry is better than red meat & roaster is more recommended & about red meat the lamb is better.
    • Salam,  So after the discussion I had with brother @Mahdavist in the following thread, I feel there is some contradiction about when we should a person get married. We all know Islam encourages early marriage/nikkah. There are certain duties which are obligatory upon the man after marriage, namely providing basic life needs e.g place to live, food, clothing etc. Our maraja are very clear about this with little or no difference between them.  As an example here is the ruling by Ayatullah Sistani,  On the other hand we have Qur'an verses and narrations like these: And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves; if they are needy, Allah will make them free from want out of His grace; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.” (24:32) I have read other traditions where Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) encouraged some very poor men to marry(I will quote them if I can find them, but I think all of us must have heard some of them) . I think the message being conveyed there was even those who feel they would not be able to bear the expenses of family are urged to repose faith in Allah, as He is the Giver of Sustenance (Rizq), and go for an early marriage. So going by the rulings one shouldn't think of getting married if one cannot afford the living expenses but Quranic verses and narrations say otherwise.  Thoughts?  
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Search in the Quran
    Search:
    Download | Free Code
    www.SearchTruth.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
  1. responsibilities of the kids

2. Time to bomb Sadaam