Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×

• I think finally he could be a good potential successor to Ayatollah Khamenei. 
    • Salaam alaykum, A good enough reason is that it is incumbent upon every Muslim to maximize their knowledge of the religion.  HOWEVER, whether or not the hawza path is for you depends on a lot of other factors. Also, clarify if by scholars you mean like maraji or good speakers. Remember, to become like the scholars you admire and wish to become like, we are not talking of 5 to 10 years of hawza. I assume you are college/university schooling now, so technically, you are already "late" in the sense that the scholars you are talking about started their life in the laps of knowledge for the most part, and grew up in a circle of endless Islamic knowledge. Acknowledging this and realising it is a good step even if you decide to go to hawza, you will know that you are in for the long run, and actually have a ton of catching up to do.  Secondly, a love and passion for studying religion can be fulfilled alongside whatever else you are doing/studying. I think Shiachat is a good place to see that there are plenty of masha'Allah well learned brothers and sisters who have never seen the inside of a hawza, and unfortunately Shiachat also has some few examples of bad eggs who went to hawza for a bunch of years, but it did not do enough/anything to nurture their taqwa or at times even their knowledge. At the same time, we are also blessed enough to have some really good examples on shiachat of ordinary people who have taken the time to go to hawza and are in there now. So it is really important that you know that going to hawza will not guarantee the end goal (which you must specify and know yourself). Also, do you know the reality of how hawza students live? How they fund their lives? What standard of living a hawza education provides? What are you able to tolerate? Do you have additional sources of income that will supplement your income while at hawza? Do you have family? Will they be OK with the lifestyle choices you may make? If they will not be, what is your plan B? All in all, I wish you the best. Just keep in mind, it does need you going to hawza to increase your knowledge. You can start it right where you are, then if you see that you have the dedication, time, resources to go to hawzah, bismillah.
    • "The favorability of Seyyed Ebrahim Raisi, the conservative candidate for president in 2017 who now heads Iran’s judiciary, has increased by 10 points since January 2018 to 64 percent. In contrast to views of Rouhani’s anticorruption efforts, increasing majorities believe that the judiciary is trying to fight economic corruption (73%) and has increased its efforts since last year (60%)." Source Poll results in PDF
    • The result/reply?  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50080737  Trumps "undiplomatic" letter was thrown "in the bin". On the day this letter was recieved, Turkey launched its offensice. Footnote: the BBC World broadcast said this letter "triggered" th invasion. Pence and Pompeo land in Turkey today, Thursday the 17th.
    • https://www.bbc.com/news/United Kingdom-england-London-50079716  The video on TV was good, but the internet one doesn't play for me, so l hope it is the same.
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Search in the Quran
    Search:
    Download | Free Code
    www.SearchTruth.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
  1. confusion

2. MUTTA'A

3. Help

4. Shias like OBL?!

5. Look what my car can do..

6. why

7. 100 MAXIMS

8. Palestinian Stories

9. music

10. Jihad