Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

Sr Ya mahdee Adriknee!! ehhh khanoom I was joking when I said I knew who you are.. but now come to think of it.. I think I do actually know who u are!! umm yea and I think u stole my msn nick :P from die_for Islam lol yea?? grr   hmm that is if you are who I think you are, and I realy think you are her! lol okk hunny u just vanish from me all the time   lol btw how do u know who I am? oo wait I did give quite a bit info so I guess its kinda obvious.

LOOOOL.ur soo funny sis...i vanish or u vanish heheh sheeshy messhy lol yaaaaaaa well dat person who took ur id from msn was my sista not meeeh lol...but this is meeee lol..n i didnt know twas ur id lol..buttttt oh wellll :P   :D .love ya lotsa sista hope to talk to ya soon

Bismillah..

Assalaam Alaikum sis

Insha'Allah you are in the best of health and Iman.

well dat person who took ur id from msn was my sista not meeeh lol...but this is meeee lol..n i didnt know twas ur id lol..buttttt oh wellll

nahhh jaaan I was just playin around. That id is for everyone :D lol and I dont vanish.. u doo.. get that one straight :P:p jk  :D well Insha'Allah I'll see ya around.

take care, wasalam Alaikum

salamon alikom

wow sister jennah you got same name as me.

I am also  called janan but sometimes call me jannah.

Iam so pleased to hear that you like drawing  because i love drawing too....i think drawing is my live...

wasalam alikom

wanaslkom aldu'a

shia girl

salam alaikum

huh uh uhu huh u huh??  :s  sis hablillah u know me? hmmm. .. hmmhmhhmmm

and yeaaahhh i LOVEEE drawing..

hehe.. i have a few scribbles i drew that i can send to whoever wants to see.. but theyre just that, scribbles hehe.. take care

ws

IN THE NAME OF Allah...

Salam allllll :)

goshhh i miss this place its now 9:15am... and i am reading alll these nice posts... hehe  so  i decided to come back to the "hood" ;)

ok...btw, i am sister ba7rainiyah... but due to my wonderful memory i forgot my password hehehe so this will be my new nick... "Ghareebat_Canada"

Anyhow..

1-for those who know my name (you are lucky) and those who don't... you will not know it!!! :P

2-I am 20 years old... turning 21 :(

3-I am a university student at Ottawa University, i am majoring in Sociology and minoring in religious studies!!!

4-.... oh... yeah... and i got engaged on July 14th... :) i am brand new...

5-I live in Canada, Ottawa

6-i am ba7rainiyah with irani blood in me... (from south of Shiraz)

yallah i think you know more than enough...

salam all and take care...

your sister,

Ba7rainiyah

Well Its time to lift the curtain. I know so many must have been curious and most of them hating me at this point but I still like to post about myself.

My name is Faheem Siddiqui(MUSLIM and SYED)

I'm 32.

I born in Gilan (Iran) and moved to Pakistan for a while and than settle for a while in Leincaster (England).  I completed my high school over there.

Moved to Toronto and attended York University for Business management. Moved to UCF (Florida ) and finished my bachelor in Finance. Admitted to Samford for master program in Economics and Macro Staistics. Completed and re-admitted for MBA in Applied Finance at UAB (Birmingham, AL)

I have work with local bank, Merril Lynch, Infinity Insurance Group and now with Sterne, Agee and Leach as AVP.

Lately, pain in the butt for some members at shischat.com.....

:D (kidden)

But one thing I like to add for the members who are in their final semesters of business management (specially finance and accounting and residing in US and/or canada)when ready to apply for the jobs. Send your resume to me, if you like, and I will try as much as humanly possible to get you in the door steps. So far, I have help three as interns and five permanent placement in business sector. Members who are abroard, are also welcome cause my firm can work on for H1-B.

So please, as long as  I'm NOT najis, fitnah maker, devilish american jew or some stupid idiot, you guys are more than welcome to submit your resume.

Assalaamu Aleykum!!!

Once Again i might be late but here is a little info bout me.

name: Ali Abbas

date of birth: 1/1/86

origin: Somalian  My brother told u about us. so thats that.  :D :D :D

It was nice meeting u guys. :)

peace

Fi Amanillah :)

Edited By Ali on 1031086766

salam,

i guess i'm kinda late in saying this, especially since it's kinda of topic, but mashaAllah, there are a lot of muslims in Dearborne. I was watching CNN and they had a documentary on that town because it has the highest population of arab americans. I want to move there when i grow up.

Wasalam.

Salaamun Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatohu.

My name is Shahid Abbas Bokhari, I am 34 years old.

My date of birth is 08-01-68, that makes me a Capricorn. I am probably one of   the oldest people to introduce themselves here yet. I have been happily married ALHAMDULILLAH Since the age of 20 and will have been married for 15 years on 26-01-03. I have 6 lovely children 3 daughters 3 sons. I am a Pakistani by birth and emmigrated to Oxford, England, U.K. in 1969 at the age of 1. I Love spending time with my Family in every way possible. I love to watch American Wrestling ( WWE) in my spare time. I also love reading, especially Islamic Literature, emphasis on SHIA-SUNNI dialogue. The books that have influenced me the most on this topic are as follows :

AL MURAAJIAAT ( THE RIGHT PATH )

PESHAWAR NIGHTS

THEN I WAS GUIDED

ASK THOSE WHO KNOW

TO BE WITH THE TRUTHFUL

THE SHIA: THE REAL FOLLOWERS OF THE SUNNAH

THE BROTHER OF PROPHET MUHAMMED

WHY I CHOSE THE RELIGION OF THE AHLUL-BAYT.

I hope I did not bore you people out there too much.

SHUKRAN for your time , your Brother in Islam,

Shahid Abbas Bokhari.

The Lover of the AHLUL BAYT A.S.

Salam,

Name=Rabab Hyder

Age=18

Location=Iam originally from India..living in usa(illinois)

Occupation=Student (doing pre-law, this is my second year)

Brother shahidbokhari...My birthday is on the same days as yours...8th jan. :D

except that year lol

Guest Arabian Princess

err... yeah.  

my name is not important.. my age, turning 22 soon *ugh* :cry:  ...i'm done a degree in psychology..and currently furthering my studies in another field, engineering to be more specific, don't ask why, i have no answer..

I live in Ottawa, Canada.. Ali Al-Bahrani is my friend, i allowed him to be part of my life.  So is ...gosh I donno what her new nick is..but her old one is Ba7ranyah, and Quaf_al_kasem is another friend of mine (i think thats his nick?, i have a horrible memory).  umm...

Ottawa sucks, I can't wait to leave this place.  I'd love to go and live anywhere in teh Middle East...inshallah.  

zats it!! ...see ya!

Bismillah..

Assalam Alaikum,

Insha'Allah everyone is in the best of health and Iman.

hmm yeaa Sr Jennah82 I know exactly who you are. :P muahaha :D hmm think back a few days....*mermaid*  :D  that should give it to ya.. whata a small small world we live in :)

oo yeaa and ahlan wasahlan sis Ghareebat_Canada!!! nice to see ya "back in the *hood*" longo timo lol :)

illa liqa3, wasalam Alaikum

asalaamu alaikum,

My name is Tariqa and I'm 26 years young. Embraced Shi'a Islam 3 years ago and I will have been married for 3 years on 9/19/02. We have one daughter who turned a year old yesterday and she is the joy in my life. I'm currently a domestic engineer a.k.a stay-at-home-mom  :D .

I was born and raised in Montreal, Canada with Caribbean background (my parents are from Barbados) but I've been living in Toronto for about 7 years now.

Well  I think that about covers it eh?

wasalaam

hi  

finally my turn

little bit late

im 17 years old and was born in PAKISTAN .KARACHI....i complete my high school in PAKISTAN....but me and my family migrated to CANADA..... so these days im in TORONTO....and will be starting my first year of UNIVERSITY ..;pray for me......

INSHA Allah ill be 18 next 1st APRIL .....and sorry brother ALI   ...dont have credit card number to tell...lol....

i like playin sports and cricket is my favourite game...

hmmmmmmmmm.... thats it  

ma salamz

ur brother in ISLAM

So please, as long as  I'm NOT najis, fitnah maker, devilish american jew or some stupid idiot, you guys are more than welcome to submit your resume.

Asalaam alakium everyone, me liveing in hickvill ga, was born christian, but now muslim mashAllah  :D , go to college in uga, change my name to Aziem, is that a good name people?, i like it so i dooon't care  :P , anywayz, now i am proud and glad i found the light b/c i didn't with christianity, they didn't answer my questions...b/c they COULD NOT!!, well anywayz, my studying hard in my world and the islamic word, life is short people pray hard ok?, and oh there is a life after this one, don't forget that either, sorry to scary ya, may Allah bless, b/c he has blessed me :), take care, salaam alakium, oh and me still learning so if any brothers want to teach me a few things, fill free, k, well salaam