Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

salamz everyone,

i like how mizz_no_name kept everthing highly confidential  ;)  ...maybe she's like a fugitive or something :P ...hehe...well my name is Haleh....im iraninan...i've lived here in Cali purty much my whole life :s  :uhh:  :uhh:  ...im 17 and im a psych major like hablillah (i'll come to u if i got any questions, kai??? :D  ;) )well, thats pretty much it!!! THAT'S ALL FOLKSSS :P  :D  ;)  

Edited By nur_al_naby on 1030758659

Hey all,

Real name is Mohamad

I'll be 25 in September

First year graduate student in Pharmacology

Love science,,, Sports and music.

Goal in life is to

discover a magic bullet for Cancer,

and after I get the Nobel's I'll go back

home to teach science to children. :P

salam Alaikum

I think we've had this topic a couple of times.  But its always good to see the new people in here.

i'm 19 and i go to the university of michigan - dearborn, like some other people on this site.  I do work but I can only work on campus (damn INS) so i work on the campus bookstore and I'm trying to get other jobs too.

Oh yeah, I consider myself a pakistani-canadian (and proud of it) and I moved to michigan in 2000.  anything else you people want to know? except my credit card number.

ws

Edited By Aamir on 1030813812

Guest 72-1028076446

salam kool some one goes to university of Michigan thats where i wanan go kool hehe

man yeessss we win the football game, Michigan Wolverines, hehe

yeahhhhh baby we won with a field goal at the end of time hehe

yeassssssssss

number1 this year

hehe

hizbullah4life

I know I could, but I'm not in any emergency.  I plan on getting another on campus job instead and stay legal.  I don't want the FBI on my back, lol.  Can you believe it though if I did get in trouble though, you'd see it on the news

"Canadian Terrorist working illegally in a gas station!"

Edited By Aamir on 1030847890

Salam everybody!

I am fatima from UAE ,my parents also emaraty,iam 17 (still young) and iam here because  i love 14 masoms and love anybody who loves them ..this is the best site because we always talk about what we love and believe and we share the same feelings..i want anybody to write me and share our thoughts...and god with you..

:P

Bismillah,

Asalamu alaykum,

I think its my turn now, (that is if sis Hablillah didn't use up all the space :) jk..)

well i was born in Iran and came here to the U.S with my family 10 years ago. I'm 16 now and live in Texas, but at times i feel like i'm in mexico :) i'm still in high school, and inshallah will attend college soon..

Sis heaven we're the same age!! i'm so happy... :)

take care all

salaam

Bismillah..

Assalam Alaikum everyone.. Insha'Allah you are all in the best of health and Iman.

I think its my turn now, (that is if sis Hablillah didn't use up all the space  jk..)

I will pinch u for that.. just wait  :D

Sr Ya mahdee Adriknee!! ehhh khanoom I was joking when I said I knew who you are.. but now come to think of it.. I think I do actually know who u are!! umm yea and I think u stole my msn nick :P from die_for Islam lol yea?? grr :)  hmm that is if you are who I think you are, and I realy think you are her! lol okk hunny u just vanish from me all the time  :cry: lol btw how do u know who I am? oo wait I did give quite a bit info so I guess its kinda obvious. :D

take care ya'll, waslaam Alaikum

Salaam,

i dunno how many times i've dun this before but here goes....my name is hina,16years old,living in pakiland.. Paksarzameen ;) doing my A'levels in business subjects.i'm an eco lover...will start university next year planning on doing my bba.  :)

by the way have i mentioned before that i'm in luv with this face 8O  8O  8O  8O  8O totally love it :D  8O

MAY Allah BLESS U ALL!!

wasalam

Aslamo 3alikum,

I want people to call me [b:post_uid5][i:post_uid5]Ali[/b:post_uid5][/i:post_uid5]...

I am 17, male , Pakistani, geminian [i:post_uid5](since I was born on 24th May 1985)[/i:post_uid5] ...hmm

hey do you guys know that Imam Ali(as) was also born within the limits of this sign(gemini) ,means GEMINIAN

:D

Here so many peoples are from dearborn  :D , The Arabian Land  ;)

Ok guys

Take Care All, you all are sooo young yet so much knowledgable.....May Allah keep increasing your knwledge..Ameen..

ma salama

Aslamo 3alikum,

lolzzz.....yeah yeah u are elder than me...I just said it in a general manner  ;)

Aap ko to Akhi bhai bhi nahi kah sakta.... :s mairay bhai bhai  :s

hehe

asalaamu aalikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatooh

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey

my name is Baheera (or just call me Bailey)

I think im one of the newbies on here...oh im shy. LOL

anyway im currently 22, i attend 2 universities...as my nick implies..thats one and the other is a secret *evil grin*

ummers...i work, got my own apt...i love to cook, read, drink coffee and do random stuff

im American of mixed e. euro bacground and was originall catholic.

Ive lived in Morocco and all over the USA including San Diego, las Vegas and Hawaii *wheeeh*

hehehe

m'a salaama

baheera

Edited By UPittShiaGrl on 1030922300

salamon alikom

well its my turn now:-

well my really name is Janan iam 16 i come from iraq from basrah city i live in england and iam starting my college in few days ..........

wow Shaheeda you'e same age as me good to hear that.

oh yaeh she3yeah i thought you was kuwaity then.

wasalam alikom

wansalkom aldu'a

shia girl

huh what ... as brother Mujahid said "I Be reprezenten the bedoonees " LOL ... Ime half half .. bedoon/iraqee LOL . Ime Canadian NOW muahahahah ..... for 14 agonizing years blakh !

Anyways

Salams

salam alaikum all

Names Jenan

Sister livin in Syd, Australia.

20 turning 21 in Jan. inshallah

originally from Bahrain though neva lived or been there.

And im studying ...grr... programming at college (software development) dont ask why.. i shouldve done art or even graphic design.. :s

oh and yeah i drew that eye right there, but it looks squashed .. and bad.

take care everyone.

w'salam

assalamo alaikum

hey ppl add another girl to the group of 16-17 yr olds ;)

im a pakistani and like most pakis i live in a joint family :D.   i have kids of every shape and size ranging from 6-18yr.s in my house.....anyone in need of one pls contact me w/out further ado.......im more than willing to get rid of some of 'em :P  :P  

khuda hafiz

Bismillah...

Assalam Alaikum everyone

Insha'Allah you are all in the best of health and Iman.

hmmm Sis Jennah, yet another sister that I know  :P  :P  :)

Sis umme aimen Kazmi

anyone in need of one pls contact me w/out further ado.......im more than willing to get rid of some of 'em

if only they were younger, I'd take you up on the offer  :D

ooo I just noticed.... there's a new smilie! coool!!  thats so nice.  how long has it been around?? lol