27 replies to this topic

#1 Proud Muslim_

Proud Muslim_

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 07:16 AM

(salam)

Sorry I cant show a hadith, but it is narrated that he will appear before the Qa'im (aaf)?

What are his descriptions, and what will he do and where will he appear be4 the Qa'im (as)?

W.S

#2 Sayyed Ali

Sayyed Ali

Mujahid

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:23 PM

Perhaps Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah ?
His ancestors came from Yemen.

#3 fREAk

fREAk

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:23 AM

And by the way, the sayyid will be hasani, not that his name would be "hasan" :squeez:

I believe Sayed Hassan may be the pious man killed in Makkah

#4 Whizbee

Whizbee

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,574 posts
  • Interests:Definitely not you.

Posted 03 August 2006 - 10:38 PM

(salam)

Sorry I cant show a hadith, but it is narrated that he will appear before the Qa'im (aaf)?

What are his descriptions, and what will he do and where will he appear be4 the Qa'im (as)?

W.S

Similar thread- Who is yemeni?

Regarding yemeni, He will be a man who will have the most guided banner, there will be three banners that will rise on the same day same month same year, they will be khorasani, yemeni, and sufyani (imam sadiq (as) in book of occultation). His flag will be yellow, and he will call people to the love of the ahlul bayt (as). Also Khorsani which will be an army from Iran, will also have some of the fighters of imam mahdi (as)' army, however not all. Of course the banner of sufyani, will be the evil one, who will call people to the wrong path, and yemeni will rise on the same day as the sufyani as well as khorasani imam sadiq (as) says that these three banners will rise like three race horses on the same day same month and same year. What is clear is that sufyani will rise in the month of rajab, and on that same month and same time yemeni as well as khorasani will rise. Of course yemeni will rise, and these three banners will fight one another, sufyani will destroy all armies, his army will be very powerful, however eventually yemeni will overcome and kill sufyani, all these traditions have been taken from book of occultation by ibn abu zanab on the authority of imam sadiq As. However regarding the army of sufyani they will be swallowed up at a land called al baida, I will post more traditions in this regard soon.....

(salam)
I haven't typed out the chain of narrators and the second tradition was way too lengthy so I skipped parts which weren't talking about al-Yamani.

Ali bin Ahmad al-Bandaneeji narrated from...........that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) had said:The cry (from the heaven), the rising of as-Sufyani, the rising of al-Yamani, killing the pure innocent man and a hand appearing in the sky will be inevitable. There will also be fright in Ramadan, which will awaken the sleepers, terrify the awake and bring the girls out of their veils [Biharul Anwar, Vol 52 pg 233]

Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed bin Oqda narrated from.........Abu Baseer that Abu Jafar al-Baqir (as) had said:
"If you see a fire burning in the east for three or seven days, then wait for the deliverance of Muhammad's progeny inshallah. Allah is Mighty, wise!
The risings of as -Sufyani, al-Yamani and al- Khurasani will be in the same year, in the same month and on the same day. They will be like the beads of a rosary; one following the other. Sufferings will be on every side. Miserable will be whoever resists them. From among the three banners, only the banner of al-Yamani will be a banner of guidance because he will invite to the mission of your man(al-Qaim). When al- Yamani rises, he will forbid selling weapons for all of the people and for the Muslims as well. When al-Yamani rises, you are to join him because his banner will be a banner of guidance. It is not permissible for any Muslim to turn away from him and whoever does so, will be in Hell, because al-Yamani will invite to the truth and the straight path" [ar-Raja by al-Astrabady p.157 and Mojam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, Vol 3, pg 253]

#5 NAJMAT ALJADI

NAJMAT ALJADI
  • Basic Members
  • 13 posts
  • Religion:muslim

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:56 PM

]In the name of Allah the most beneficial the most graceful

First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (pbuh) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (a.s)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (pbuh) is “Yamani”, Ali (as) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (a. .s) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.

And that was what the first working jurists knew (May God’s mercy be upon them) “Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.” Maryam (59).Also Al-Majlissi (may God’s mercy be upon him) in the book of Bihar Al-Anwar, named the speech of the progeny of Mohammed (pbuh) as the “Yamani wisdom” (Bihar Al-Anwar volume 1 p. 1). That was also reported by the messenger of Allah (pbuh), as he named Abd Al-Mutalib (a-s) the sacred house the Yamani Ka’aba. Bihar Al-Anwar. Volumes. 22,51,75.

Concerning the Features defining Al Yamani`s personality, it was narrated by Al-Imam Al-Baqir (a- .s) “There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

In this account there is the following

- First: ”, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell”… :and this means that Al Yamani has the row of a Divine Seignior, because no character can be a (hujjah) a successor from Allah before people to a point that if they turn away from him they will enter hell, even if they pray, fast .unless they are the successors of Allah on his earth and they are prophets, messengers, imams and Mahdis.

- Second: “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”: And the call to the Truth and the Right path means that this person is never mistaken makes a mistake where it will engage people in wrong doings and he doesn’t remove people from what’s right. Therefore this person is an infallible and his infallibility is stated and written. And from that meaning, the limit to this character in his characteristics makes it useful for us to determine the character of the Yamani. Moreover, if one makes his own assumption to the meaning of this narration “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”, then his making the words of the imams (as) useless since there will be no limits or restriction to the character of the Yamani, and may Allah forbid people saying such a thing about our holy imams (a.s).

The result of what was discussed above exposed (in the first and second part) is that Al Yamani is one of the successors of Allah on his earth and his succession on earth has been written (stated) in a divine text. And it has also been proven by many narrations and many text irrefutable evidence that the successors of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) are the 12 imams (as) and after them there are 12 Mahdies and that there is no infallible successor from Allah on this earth but them. And through them is the completion of grace, perfection of religion and that the celestial messages are sealed.

In addition, the 11 imams (as) have all been deceased and there only remains imam al Mahdi (as) and the 12 Mahdies (as). The Yamani calls to imam al Mahdi (as). Therefore the Yamani Must be the First of the Mahdis because the 11 Mahdies after him are from his progeny “They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (34) Al-Imran” they also come after the period of the appearance of imam al Mahdi (as), indeed they arrive during the state of divine justice and what is known and is fixed is that first Mahdi will be there during the time of imam al Mahdi and he is the first believer in imam al Mahdi (as) when he first emerges. He’s aim is to provide the necessities for the emergence of imam al Mahdi as it was narrated in the will of prophet Mohammed (pbuh). And from the characteristics of the Yamani become limited to the fact that the Yamani is the first Mahdi and he is from the 12 Middies.

#6 NAJMAT ALJADI

NAJMAT ALJADI
  • Basic Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

]Also, the accounts of the Holy Family of the Prophet (a-s) describe first Mahdi and give, in detail, His Name, His Attributes and his Habitat. Indeed his Name is Ahmad, his Nickname is Abdollah (Servant of God), i.e. Israel, and i.e. that people call him “Israelan” (a Jew). And prophet Mohammed s.aws) said: my name is Ahmad and I am Abdullah (the servant of Allah), my name is Israel, and who ever ordered him has ordered me and whatever God said to Israel was meant to me. (tafseer al Ayashi. Ch.1,pg.44- alburhan ch.1,pg95-albihar ch.7,ph.178) and the first Mahdi is the first from the 313, and he is from al-Basra, on his cheek is a mark and on his forehead is dandruff. His body is similar to the body of Moses the son of Imran. (a-.-s). Also on his back is the seal of prophet hood and in Him the Will of the Prophet (a- .-s) is carried out, he is the most knowledgeable from all creation, after the imams, in the Quran, torah and the bible. Moreover, at the beginning of his appearance he will appear as a young man. The prophet Mohammed (SAW) said: (…then he mentioned a young man and he said, “if you see him pay allegiance to him because he is the successor of the Mahdi). Bisharat Al' Islam p. 30.

O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a inkwell and leaf” then he started dictating his will to ali” O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he completed mentioning the 12 imams then he said: . If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241. also narrated about Al-Sadik that he said: “from us there is (i.e. our progeny),, after Al Qa'im (the envoy), Twelve Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (a---s)” Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 148. Alborhane. Vol. 3 p. 310. Alghayba Attossi p. 385. Also from Imam Al-Sadik (a--s) , he said: “from us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa' Im (the resurrector), Eleven Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (as)” Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 145. And in this narration, the Qa’eim is the first Mahdi and not imam Al-Mahdi (a-,-s) because imam Al-Mahdi (a-,-s) has 12 Mahdies after him.

Al Baqir (a-,-s) said in the description of the First Mahdi:” He said: “It is he, whose pigment has a strike of red, hollow eyes, unlinked eyebrows, wide shoulders, dandruff in his head and a mark on his face. May Allah have mercy upon Moses.” The Occultation – Mohammed AlNomani, page 223

Also about the Prince of Believers, Imam Ali (a--s) said in a long narration: ((…The first one of them shall be from Basra and the last one from Ebdal) Evangel of Islam, page 249, Beirut year 1999)

Also about Imam Al sadik (a--s) said in a long narration where he mentioned in it the followers of the Qaeim (a--s): ((…and from Al Basra…Ahmad…)) Bisharat al islam pg.148.

Also about Imam Al Baqir (a--s), he said: ("The Qa'em (Riser) shall have two names; one is secreted while the other is announced. The one announced is Mohammad, while the one secreted is Ahmad". Kamal Al Din, part 2 page 653 item 57 . Ahmad is the name of the first Mahdi and Mohammed is the name of Imam Al Mahdi (as) as it has been clear from the will of prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

About imam al Baqir (a-,-s): (“Allah Almighty has a treasure in Talkan, neither gold nor silver, twelve thousand in Khurasan. Their slogan is “Ahmed Ahmed” lead by a young man from Hashim’s sons (ridden) by a blond mule, a red headband on him, as if I am looking at him across the Euphrates. So if you hear about that, rush to him, even if crawling on snow.” Montakhab AlAnwar Almodi’a, page 343. And Ahmad is the name of the First Mahdi.

In the book almalahim wal fitan by sayed bin tawos al hassany pg.27 ( the prince of anger is not from this neither from that but he is a Khalifa Yamani.)

Also in the book almalahim walfitan in pg.80 ( they gather and look at who they pay allegiance to, and while they are like that, they will hear an unknown voice never said neither by a jinn nor by human “lend allegiance to - such person - by his name He is neither this nor of that but He is a Representative “Khalifa” Yamani”.

Also, Sheik Ali Al Korani mentioned in his book” mojam ahadeeth Al Imam Al Mahdi (a-.-s)” chp.1 pg.299. (the Mahdi is only from Quraysh, and that the divine succession is only within them, except that he has an origin in Al Yamane). Since the first Mahdi is from the progeny of imam al Mahdi (as), it becomes essential that he has an “incomplete” family tree since the progeny of imam al Mahdi (a-.-s) are unknown. These attributes are the attributes of the victorious Yamani, and they are the attributes of the first Mahdi because they are indeed one person as it has been shown above.

If, however, you want more information, I will say, that Al Yamani is that which prepares the ground in period of holy emergence, He is from the three hundred and thirteen and gives the banner to IMAM ALMAHDY (as). Moreover the First Mahdi is also present in period of Holy emergence and he is the first believer in Imam Al Mahdi (a-,-s) in the beginning of holy emergence and before the period of the holy rising. Therefore it becomes necessary that one of them becomes a “hujah” over the other, and since the imams and the Mahdies are all the “hujah” i.e. successors of Allah before all creation and that the first Mahdi is from them, therefore he is a hujjah over the Yamani- if these to characters are only but one person. Thus the first Mahdi would be leading the preparatory revolution, and the role of al Yamani would become secondary and that is untrue because the Yamani is the primary preparer and the primary leader of the holy era of emergence.

Then it becomes necessitated that the first Mahdi is the Yamani and that the Yamani is the first Mahdi. Thus the Yamani (he’s name is Ahmad, he is from Basra, has a mark on his right cheek, at the beginning of his emergence he is a young man, has dandruff on his head, most knowledge from all people in the Quran, torah and bible after the imams, has an incomplete family tree, nicknamed the “Mahdi”, he is an infallible imam which people MUST obey, no Muslim should turn away from him and who ever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he call to the truth and the right path, he calls to imam Al Mahdi (a--s)…and…and…all that has been dictated from the imams about the characteristics of the Mahdi. If u want refer to the books Kitab Ghaybat Anno' amani and Ghaybat Attossi and Ikmal Addin and Bihar Al' Anwar. Vol. 52 and 53, and other books of narrations (koutoub Al hadit).

What remains to be said is that all the followers of the Yamani from the 313 who are with the Imam (as) are called “yamaniyoon” since they are directly related to their leader Al Yamani and from them are the Yamani of San’aa and Yamani of Iraq.

Nay, by the Moon (32) And the night when it withdraweth (33) And the dawn when it shineth forth, (34) Lo! this is one of the greatest (portents) (35) As a warning unto men, (36) Unto him of you who will advance or hang back. (37) Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds; (38) Save those who are Al Yamin Companions. (39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43) Nor did we feed the wretched. (44) We used to wade (in vain dispute) with (all) waders, (45) And we used to deny the Day of Judgment, (46) Till the Inevitable came unto us. (47) The mediation of no mediators will avail them then. (48) Why now turn they away from the Admonishment, (49) As they were frightened asses (50) Fleeing from a lion! (51) Nay, but everyone of them desireth that he should be given open pages (from Allah). (52) Nay, verily. They fear not the Hereafter. (53) Nay, verily. Lo! this is an Admonishment. (54) So whosoever will may heed. (55) And they will not heed unless Allah willeth (it). He is the fount of fear. He is the fount of Mercy. (56) (Al Muddathir).

(…by” The Moon”) the moon is the guardian, “the night” is the state of the oppressors and “the morning” is the dawn of Imam Al Mahdi (a--s) and the beginning of his era with he’s successor is like the beginning of the sunrise because He is the Sun. (this is one of the greatest (portents) it’s the small resurrection, and the Divine Great events and divine incident. there are three of them: the small resurrection, the return and the great resurrection, “ As a warning unto men” a warning signal; a warner,and he is the messenger and the first Mahdi (as), he is the herald and the warner of severe punishment, so that who ever wished to move forward shall move, and that who ever wants to move backwards shall do as move backwards from the mount of Imam Al Mahdi (as).” Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds” and that is clear since every human is judged according to his own accts and deeds.” Save those who are Al Yamin Companions” and they are excluded from judgment, they are the “close” ones and they are the followers of the Yamani whom are from the 313 who are the followers of the Mahdi (as). They will enter paradise without judgment. Allah the almighty said “Thus if he is of those brought nigh, (88) Then breath of life, and plenty, and a Garden of delight. (89) And if he is of those on the right hand, (90)-Al-Waq’ia.” 39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43)” that is we were not from those who followed and obeyed the successor of Allah and did not follow the successor of Imam Al Mahdi (as) and the first Mahdi (the promised Yamani). And the Yamani ( it is prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him and whoever does that then he is from the people of hell). Allah sufficeth me, In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne. Imam Ali A--S was afflicted by moawiyah bun hind (may Allah curse him) who brought back people which do not distinguish between she-camel and a camel, and I am tested, today, as the Prince of the believers but by seventy mo' awiya and all are being followed by people which do not distinguish between she-camel and a camel. God help us on what they describe and den

#7 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts
  • Interests:Ya Ali, Ya Hussain

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:42 PM

12 Mahdis?? IM confused...

#8 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:56 PM

12 Mahdis?? IM confused...

Najmat aljadi is a follower of the dajjal ahmad alkati3, dont be confused brother/sister

#9 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts
  • Interests:Ya Ali, Ya Hussain

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

I did'nt read the whole thing.... I thought maybe he was referring to all imams as Mahdi's...but now that I read the whole thing... I understand now....

#10 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

I did'nt read the whole thing.... I thought maybe he was referring to all imams as Mahdi's...but now that I read the whole thing... I understand now....

They are providing false information.

The qati3i said

Also about the Prince of Believers, Imam Ali (a--s) said in a long narration: ((…The first one of them shall be from Basra and the last one from Ebdal) Evangel of Islam, page 249, Beirut year 1999)

The qati3i did not quote the full saying of imam ali as because he knows it will destroy his belief

فقال(عليه السلام): ألا وأنّ أوّلهم من البصرة وآخرهم من الأبدال، فأما الّذين من البصرة: فعلي ومحارب،

You see the hadith says from basrah is Ali and muhareb! Where is ahmad alkati3 almaz3oom???.. This is enough to destroy the claim of ahmad alkati3 becuase imam ali as did not list ahmad from among the companions of imam mahdi as from basrah

Edited by inshaAllah, 30 November 2010 - 05:42 AM.

#11 Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

Imam Jafar al Sadiq (as) warned us of 12 false mahdis before the real Mahdi.

Rasool (pbuh) said there will be 12 after him, not 24.

#12 Saihat Jibreel

Saihat Jibreel
  • Banned
  • 28 posts
  • Religion:Follower of Muhammad and Al Muhammad

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:44 AM

Imam Jafar al Sadiq (as) warned us of 12 false mahdis before the real Mahdi.

Rasool (pbuh) said there will be 12 after him, not 24.

Show me where Rasool Allah (pbuh) said there will be ONLY 12 imams after me ? or a narration from ahlubayt (as) saying there are only 12 imams ONLY ?

bring me one narration saying that please

#13 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:25 AM

Show me where Rasool Allah (pbuh) said there will be ONLY 12 imams after me ? or a narration from ahlubayt (as) saying there are only 12 imams ONLY ?

bring me one narration saying that please

And if I give you a hadith which say so will u believe that there is only 12 imams?

Answer yes or no?

because if no, then there no piont of discussing with you, if yes then I will show you.

#14 Saihat Jibreel

Saihat Jibreel
  • Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:24 AM

And if I give you a hadith which say so will u believe that there is only 12 imams?

Answer yes or no?

because if no, then there no piont of discussing with you, if yes then I will show you.

Inshallah brother

Now Enlighten us where Rasool Allah says after me there's "only" 12 imams

#15 NAJMAT ALJADI

NAJMAT ALJADI
  • Basic Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

Al salam Alikum

sure brother Slave of Husain, Enlighten us where Rasool Allah says after me there's "Only" 12 imams

I have been reading and searching for long time , however , could find the word ONLY in the narrations

#16 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Al salam Alikum

sure brother Slave of Husain, Enlighten us where Rasool Allah says after me there's "Only" 12 imams

[size="4"]I have been reading and searching for long time , however , could find the word ONLY in the narrations[/size]

The word only doesnt have to be in the hadith but can still have that same meaning as only. A hadith can have dalalah lafthiya and dalalah ma3nawiya i.e the words say there is only 12 imams or the menaing of the hadith is saying there is only 12 imams (as), on both ways they serve the purpose.

The hadith can mean only 12 Imams (as) like for example if the hadtih says Imam mahdi (as) is the last and final succersor or anything around those lines.

Do you agree?

BTW, what do you say about the 1000s narrations that say the succersors of the prophet (pbuh) are 12 ? Are they muhkam or mutashabih?

Another piont, the use of numbers is a type of restriction, i.e if i say I have five cars it means by cars are only 5. They cant be 6 or 24.

Edited by Slave of Husain, 30 November 2010 - 07:07 PM.

#17 NAJMAT ALJADI

NAJMAT ALJADI
  • Basic Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:22 PM

The word only doesnt have to be in the hadith but can still have that same meaning as only. A hadith can have dalalah lafthiya and dalalah ma3nawiya i.e the words say there is only 12 imams or the menaing of the hadith is saying there is only 12 imams (as), on both ways they serve the purpose.

The hadith can mean only 12 Imams (as) like for example if the hadtih says Imam mahdi (as) is the last and final succersor or anything around those lines.

Do you agree?

BTW, what do you say about the 1000s narrations that say the succersors of the prophet (pbuh) are 12 ? Are they muhkam or mutashabih?

Another piont, the use of numbers is a type of restriction, i.e if i say I have five cars it means by cars are only 5. They cant be 6 or 24.

Al salam Alikum Brother

we didn't say that the narrations that said 12 Imam are wrong !! it is absolutely right

what we are trying to explain is having 12 Imam didnt mean that there is no 12 mahdy who will govern after him during the period of Dalwat Al Adil Al Elahi ( Kingdom of divine justice )

let me explain it to you more :

for example if I have 24 Siblings who are 12 brother and 12 sister , then some body ask me how many brother you have ? and i reply that i have 12 brother .. does that mean I don't have another 12 sister ??

another example , I Have 10 sons who went to an exam , however , only five passed the exam .. and then I said to somebody I have 5 sons whom passed the exam .. did that mean that I don't have 10 sons ..!!

i hope I clarified the matter ..

Prophet Mohamed SAW wrote in his Holy Will at the Night of his death that there will be 12 Imam followed by 12 Mahdy .. the sunni call that Calamity of Thursday ..in that night ..the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray."

sunni believe that Umar prevented Muhammad from writing the Holy will and appointing the successors after him ,( please note that the Prophet died on Monday)

but is that possible !! our prophet SAW will disobey God and die before writing his will ??? in Quran , it says Kotiba Alikum Itha Hadar ahdakum Al Moot in tarak Khiran al wasiaa ( It is prescribed for you, when death approaches any of you, if he leaves a will )
the word Kotiba .. in arabic means a must .. how do you believe the prophet didn't wrote the will ??? and left us go astray !!

let me explain to you about the sequence of the successors after the death of the Prophet SAW
after the death of the Prophet SAW there are 12 Imam , the last Imam is Imam Mohammed bin al Hasan Al Hujaa ( A.S ) and we are all waiting for his appearance , and once he will appear ( the time of his appearance is called Al Qiamma Al Sughra ) he will start the Kingdom of divine Justice , after his death , 12 Mahdy who will Govern the world during Dawlat al Adil Al Elahi till Al Rajaa , then al Qiamma Al Kubra will happen

for more information visit http://the-savior.com

#18 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:11 AM

Al salam Alikum Brother

we didn't say that the narrations that said 12 Imam are wrong !! it is absolutely right

what we are trying to explain is having 12 Imam didnt mean that there is no 12 mahdy who will govern after him during the period of Dalwat Al Adil Al Elahi ( Kingdom of divine justice )

let me explain it to you more :

for example if I have 24 Siblings who are 12 brother and 12 sister , then some body ask me how many brother you have ? and i reply that i have 12 brother .. does that mean I don't have another 12 sister ??

another example , I Have 10 sons who went to an exam , however , only five passed the exam .. and then I said to somebody I have 5 sons whom passed the exam .. did that mean that I don't have 10 sons ..!!

i hope I clarified the matter ..

Prophet Mohamed SAW wrote in his Holy Will at the Night of his death that there will be 12 Imam followed by 12 Mahdy .. the sunni call that Calamity of Thursday ..in that night ..the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray."

sunni believe that Umar prevented Muhammad from writing the Holy will and appointing the successors after him ,( please note that the Prophet died on Monday)

but is that possible !! our prophet SAW will disobey God and die before writing his will ??? in Quran , it says Kotiba Alikum Itha Hadar ahdakum Al Moot in tarak Khiran al wasiaa ( It is prescribed for you, when death approaches any of you, if he leaves a will )
the word Kotiba .. in arabic means a must .. how do you believe the prophet didn't wrote the will ??? and left us go astray !!

let me explain to you about the sequence of the successors after the death of the Prophet SAW
after the death of the Prophet SAW there are 12 Imam , the last Imam is Imam Mohammed bin al Hasan Al Hujaa ( A.S ) and we are all waiting for his appearance , and once he will appear ( the time of his appearance is called Al Qiamma Al Sughra ) he will start the Kingdom of divine Justice , after his death , 12 Mahdy who will Govern the world during Dawlat al Adil Al Elahi till Al Rajaa , then al Qiamma Al Kubra will happen

for more information visit http://the-savior.com

Wa Alaikum Asalaam

Please, answer my questions and dont delve into different topics. Dont worry about the wasiya we will come to yet, I dont know why you are rushing too much :D

This one

BTW, what do you say about the 1000s narrations that say the succersors of the prophet are 12 ? Are they muhkam or mutashabih?

And this one

The hadith can mean only 12 Imams like for example if the hadtih says Imam mahdi is the last and final succersor or anything around those lines.

Do you agree?

As for your examples:

Exactly!! you are right mashalla you are starting to understand you see when you were asked about the number of brothers you had you did not need to put ONLY, because you know that specifying the amount with numbers is enough!

As for the part about the sisters notice the question was about the number of brothers not sisters or siblings. The answer you gave does not negate that fact the you have sisters but it negates having more that 12 brothers

Thats why when the prophet (pbuh) is asked how many succesors he has he says 12. Negating having more the 12 succersors. :D

You see you answered yourself !

#19 Saihat Jibreel

Saihat Jibreel
  • Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:46 AM

Thats why when the prophet (pbuh) is asked how many succesors he has he says 12. Negating having more the 12 succersors. :D

You see you answered yourself !

Salam Alaikum

You can't say that Prophet never mentioned more than 12 successors, as from the following :

Úóäú ÌóÇÈöÑö Èúäö ÚóÈúÏö Çááóøåö ÇáúÃóäúÕóÇÑöíöø ÞóÇáó ÏóÎóáúÊõ Úóáóì ÝóÇØöãóÉó Ú æó Èóíúäó íóÏóíúåóÇ áóæúÍñ Ýöíåö ÃóÓúãóÇÁõ ÇáúÃóæúÕöíóÇÁö ãöäú æõáúÏöåóÇ ÝóÚóÏóÏúÊõ ÇËúäóíú ÚóÔóÑó ÂÎöÑõåõãõ ÇáúÞóÇÆöãõ (Ú) ËóáóÇËóÉñ ãöäúåõãú ãõÍóãóøÏñ æó ËóáóÇËóÉñ ãöäúåõãú Úóáöíñø
ÇáßÇÝí Ì : 1 Õ : 532

Jabir [ibn `Abdullah] al-Ansari says, “I visited Fatima (A.S.) and she was holding a tablet in her hands on which the names of the wasis from among her offspring were recorded. I found them to be twelve in number
Al-Kulayni, Al-Kafi, Vol. 1, p. 532.

[/color]

Do you know how to count ? 12 from the sons of Fatima + Imam Ali (A.S) makes them 13.

There are so many other Narrations of ahl albayt (as) and hadeeth of holly prophet (pbuh) proving that there are more than 12 imams

the Prophet (pbuh) is quoted as having said, “I and twelve from among my offspring, and you, Ali, are the button of the earth... If the Twelve from among my offspring are gone, the earth will collapse with its people.
Al-Kulayni, Al-Kafi, Vol. 1, p. 534.

In another hadeeth, narrated by Aba Sa`ad al-`Asfari, he (pbuh) is also quoted as having said, “From among my offspring are Twelve naqabs instilled with knowledge, the last of them is al-Qa’im

Imam al-Baqir (A.S.) is quoted as having said, “The Twelve Imams from the Progeny of Muhammed (A.S.), from among the offspring of the Messenger of Allah (A.S.) and from the offspring of Ali ibn Aba Talib, blessings of Allah be upon both of them, are all informed of hadith

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kafi, Vol. 1, p. 533.

#20 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:20 AM

I want my questions answered first, then I will answer you on the stuff you put.

Saihat jibrael the stuff you posted is enough for me to destroy all your beliefs, so dont be a blind follower and just post. Those narrations that you have posted contain publishing mistakes in them that why in other narrations they are not narrated as the same as you posted and these things our scholars have dealt with long time go so dont worry they have been refuted already and been taken care of :D

#21 Saihat Jibreel

Saihat Jibreel
  • Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:54 AM

It is as simple as this,

there are 12 mahdis after the 12 imams, who are from the offspring of Imam Almahdi Muhamamd Alhujja (as) and will rule in the state of divine justice. These are mentioned in the will of the prophet mohammad (pbuh) and much more rowayat of Ahl albayt (as)

æÊãÊÚå ÝíåÇ ØæáÇð æÚÑÖÇð æÊÌÚáå æÐÑíÊå ãä ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇáæÇÑËíä )) ÈÍÇÑ ÇáÃäæÇÑ 49 /349 .

Åáì Þæáå (Ú): æÕá Úáì æáíß ææáÇÉ ÚåÏå æÇáÃÆãÉ ãä æáÏå æãÏø Ýí ÃÚãÇÑåã æÒÏ Ýí ÂÌÇáåã æÈáÛåã ÃÞÕì ÂãÇáåã ÏäíÇ æÂÎÑÉ ... )) ÛíÈÉ ÇáØæÓí Õ186 / ÌãÇá ÇáÃÓÈæÚ Õ301 .

æÚä ÇáÕÇÏÞ (Ú) ÞÇá Ýí ÃÍÏ ÇáÃÏÚíÉ ÇáãÔåæÑÉ (( Çááåã ßä áæáíß ÇáÞÇÆã ÈÃãÑß ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÇáãåÏí Úáíå æÚáì ÂÈÇÆå ÃÝÖá ÇáÕáÇÉ æÇáÓáÇã Ýí åÐå ÇáÓÇÚÉ æÝí ßá ÓÇÚÉ æáíÇð æÍÇÝÙÇð æÞÇÆÏÇð æäÇÕÑÇð æãÄíÏÇð ÍÊì ÊÓßäå ÃÑÖß ØæÚÇð æÊãÊÚå ÝíåÇ ØæáÇð æÚÑÖÇð æÊÌÚáå æÐÑíÊå ãä ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇáæÇÑËíä )) ÈÍÇÑ ÇáÃäæÇÑ 49 /349

And here are other rowayat stating the mahdis after the imams

Úä ÇáÕÇÏÞ (Ú) Åäå ÞÇá : (( Åä ãäøÇ ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã (Ú) ÅËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇð ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä (Ú) )) ãÎÊÕÑ ÈÕÇÆÑ ÇáÏÑÌÇÊ Õ49

æÚä ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ ÞÇá: (( ÞáÊ ááÕÇÏÞ ÌÚÝÑ Èä ãÍãÏ (Ú): íÇ ÇÈä ÑÓæá Åäí ÓãÚÊ ãä ÃÈíß (Ú) Çäå ÞÇá: íßæä ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÅãÇãÇð. ÝÞÇá ÅäãÇ ÞÇá: ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ ðæáã íÞá ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÅãÇãÇ ð æáßäåã Þæã ãä ÔíÚÊäÇ íÏÚæä ÇáäÇÓ Åáì ãæÇáÇÊäÇ æãÚÑÝÉ ÍÞäÇ )) ßãÇá ÇáÏíä 2/358.

æÚä ÇáÅãÇã ÇáÓÌÇÏ (Ú) ÞÇá: (( íÞæã ÇáÞÇÆã ãäÇ Ëã íßæä ÈÚÏå ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇð )) ÔÑÍ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ
3 /400

Now if you don't mind, can you tell me if you refuse the existence of more than the 12 successors that we know?

#22 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:50 AM

Wlek Baba, answer my questions first do you not COMPREHEND?

I will repeat my question

Is the 1000s of narrations stating that the successors of the prophet (pbuh) are 12 muhkam or mutashabih?

BTW, do you believe the prophet (pbuh) completed Islam at ghadeer khum, and by completion I mean he made known to them all the duties that they are mukallaf of till the day of judgement or NOT?

P.S Did I not advise you to stop quoting ahadith that destroy your beliefs? Those ahadith you posted are gonna come back and haunt you :P

#23 Saihat Jibreel

Saihat Jibreel
  • Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:34 PM

Is the 1000s of narrations stating that the successors of the prophet (pbuh) are 12 muhkam or mutashabih?

BTW, do you believe the prophet (pbuh) completed Islam at ghadeer khum, and by completion I mean he made known to them all the duties that they are mukallaf of till the day of judgement or NOT?

By telling the people at ghadeer khum to take ali as mawla , and to follow him and his offspring, Yes ..

But if you're asking about the will of the prophet (pbuh) at the night of his death you have to notice that in the quran it say " it is prescribed on you when death approaches , thou you write a will "

And the prophet (pbuh) will not disobey Allah , so he did write the will when death approached.
it's mentioned in sunni references as calamity of Thursday , and in our book as the will of the holly prophet (pbuh) mentioned in 13 references .

P.S Did I not advise you to stop quoting ahadith that destroy your beliefs? Those ahadith you posted are gonna come back and haunt you :P

Neither you or anyone can " haunt" the rowayat of ahl albayt (as) or the will of prophet (pbuh)

Now if you could please answer my questions and stop running away from answering

#24 Slave of Husain

Slave of Husain

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:52 PM

That wasnt my Question I asked is the narrations saying the Imams (as) are 12 Muhkam or mutashabih?

By telling the people at ghadeer khum to take ali as mawla , and to follow him and his offspring, Yes ..

But if you're asking about the will of the prophet (pbuh) at the night of his death you have to notice that in the quran it say " it is prescribed on you when death approaches , thou you write a will "

No your answer is not clear. If you so yes. then Say

Yes the prophet completed Islam at ghadeer khum, and by completion he made known to them all the duties that they are mukallaf of till the day of judgement

[color="#800080"]Now if you could please answer my questions and stop running away from answering

Answer mine first please!

Edited by Slave of Husain, 05 December 2010 - 08:53 PM.

#25 Antisatanadnaddajjal

Antisatanadnaddajjal
  • Basic Members
  • 4 posts
  • Religion:Natural Islam

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:29 AM

At of the fact that the Mahdi will be 12 this is not the 12th Imam Mahdi will be the 12 after that but will not be the Mahdi, and there would be no sense of what he was sort of the holy imams, the Allah himself it chosen him out of this kind of prophet and the holy imams and then they'll be 12, it is not true, like the idea of ​​an ordinary person that said that on behalf of the saints, before believe to this we have to think about it, before believe to this we have to think about it, say it again - if they will be 12 then it would not make sense and order he's from saints kinds, that is, Allah has chosen him out of the 12th imam of the Prophet of the family of the holy imams, and this means that the second, third or even a few mahdi will not be. Those who created the anti-Islamic sect in Islam, the very same and is still being updated and distribute their purpose other than that, they managed with the aid of some scholars agents and introduce a Shiite country and community, they know that we quickly reveals his lies and decided to use the methods with respect to the Shiite thinking and in, this idea about 12 Mahdi, his their hands cause that would lead us into error, for that to Mahdi come out now, we thought is him real or not, whether it is the first of 12 and who about 12 are the real mahdi

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users