Sign in to follow this  
abdhusayn

Mahdi Classes

Rate this topic

Asalamun Alaikum

Mahdi Classes has quite disturbed the atmosphere of India, specially bombay. Everybody has different views regarding this classes i wanted to know is there some one who have studied in Mahdi Classes and can tell in detail regarding their syllabus because i heard many things

1. They give much importance to Imam Zamana (as) but not to Imam Husain (as).

2. Say Prophet Muhammed (saws) was an illiterate.

3. Are against Azadari the basic core of Shiasm.

4. and many more which i don't know..

I am not against Mahdi classes but i am not sure are they on the right track because so far i've not heard so.

Salam

Asalamun Alaikum

Mahdi Classes has quite disturbed the atmosphere of India, specially bombay. Everybody has different views regarding this classes i wanted to know is there some one who have studied in Mahdi Classes and can tell in detail regarding their syllabus because i heard many things

Walekumsalam,

i being an ex-student of Association of Imam Mahdi , can say that all these allegations have got no basis.

1. They give much importance to Imam Zamana (as) but not to Imam Husain (as).

Its not true . They conduct Majalis e Imam Husain during Moharram.

2. Say Prophet Muhammed (saws) was an illiterate.

The Holy Prophet wasnt taught by anyone in this world ..He had divine knowledge.

I have never come across anyone objecting to the Prophets literacy.

3. Are against Azadari the basic core of Shiasm.

4. and many more which i don't know..

False

I am not against Mahdi classes but i am not sure are they on the right track because so far i've not heard so.

Salam

I find this disgusting in our community that people try to bring down others who are spreading the message of Ahlebayt.

If some people want to spread the message of Imam Mahdi why should others try to make it as a clash with Azadari.

These classes has been recommended by Late Maulana Zeeshan Haider and Sayed Musawi from amongst many others who have been associated with them.

Instead of trying to bring down people who are serving the community, others should also do something like this . they should start a madrassa themselves, if they cant , then the least they can do is not to critisize people who are doing something.

If someone really finds something objectionable beign taught , please clarify it with the local Imam/Alim and get it cleared . But for Gods sake , stop labelling your fellow shias as Anti - Azadari or Anti - Ahlebayt or having a wahabbi mentality.

Al Muntazar

This is an online version of the magazine Al Muntazar being published by Mahdi Classes.

InshaAllah from it you will be able to clear your doubts.

(Although the website is a bit technically challenged ;) )

Wassalam

Edited by AliAbbas

(salam)

^ Yeah! It's about us, the Shi`ah Wahhabis: Shi`as for religion, and against culture that clashes with religion.

I find this disgusting in our community that people try to bring down others who are spreading the message of Ahlebayt.

If some people want to spread the message of Imam Mahdi why should others try to make it as a clash with Azadari.

These times have already been foretold about. It is not surprising that such people listen to canards being spread and then add their own two bits to it. Remember the fake fataawi some of them supposedly procured from Sayyid Seestani (HA)'s office. LOL. And of course, the Imams of the mosques, who would rather play politics than make peace and decide based on facts between the people. I realised he was talking about the Association when he said "Mahdi" classes.

Anyhow, he is not the only one on this site (forget the many in Mumbai and Gujarat<< where it all starts and other places). There are others.

abdhusayn

They have not disturbed the atmosphere of India. It is those who you have been listening to and who have nothing else to do than instigate people against their own brethren-in-faith. Unfortunately, some of these were ex-members of the institution. And if you really wanted to know, you would enrol there and find out for yourself.

May Allah protect us from the clutches of the ShaiTan.

Zahra

Recently Shabeeb Rizvi of Association of Imam Mahdi (as) got captured in  a video giving classes mocking our Maraje specially Ayatollah Khamenei and Ayatollah Sistani and that video is available on Youtube. 

Maulana Akhtar Abbas Jaun and Maulana Taqi Raza Abedi openly condemn this Association from ages but that time people was blaming these two by saying ... " Qaum me Tafarraka " and now when Shabeeb Rizvi video came they all are keeping quit. No Chu cha chi came from there any Opening. 

Here you can see

Maulana Akhtar Abbas Jaun Exposed there Ideology long time back.