Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zalimsamaaj

Shia mosques in USA

5 posts in this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have a delimma here. We do not have any website where all our mosques in USA are listed. I have relocated to Kansas city and am trying to find a shia mosque, where I can go to say my friday prayers and other events, but there is none to be found.

If any of you know of any such website or if any shia brother or sister lives in Kansas City area and know of a place can you please let me know.

I would highly appreciate it.

Thankyou

Allah haafiz

Take care

:D allways.

Muhammad Zeeshan Ali

(703) 477-7477

Kansas huh man, that's like trying to find Arabs in Mississippi :lol: anyway don't know of any there inshallah you will. Salaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

There are a few people on here from Kansas and I'm pretty sure there is a center for Shias in Kansas City. You can check out www.imam-us.org for a comprehensive search on Shia centers/scholars anywhere in the US.

Wasalamu Alaikum

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have a delimma here. We do not have any website where all our mosques in USA are listed. I have relocated to Kansas city and am trying to find a shia mosque, where I can go to say my friday prayers and other events, but there is none to be found.

If any of you know of any such website or if any shia brother or sister lives in Kansas City area and know of a place can you please let me know.

I would highly appreciate it.

Thankyou

Allah haafiz

Take care

:D allways.

Muhammad Zeeshan Ali

(703) 477-7477

There is no center in Kansas. There are Shi'a families that come together and have programs. The closest center to you would be in Saint Louis, MO. Zainabiya Center. 5-6 hour drive. There used to be majalis held in Columbia, MO but not anymore. There maybe an Afghan center... but I doubt it.

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar