Sign in to follow this  
AliAbbas

Saas-bahu soap enthralls Afghanistan

^ I give up, man, I give up! Spare me, wilt thou? I shall not ever dare to comment on your intellectual responses to my posts, never :no:

I care not whether you invest 10 hours reading and then another 20 in putting down a pile of gibberish, and thus find my response lacking because of the difference in the length of the posts; to choose to reply, and how much of it to reply to, is for me to decide, not yours to wish and comment over; consider it an achievement that I even bother to skim through that junk and respond to it.

I am not interested in seeing your noorani face, the noor having rubbed off on you from the frequent visits to "noorani" places, I suppose?

The parading of your humble laurels and aspirations (no doubt endorsed by Sayyid Seestani (HA) :squeez: ma`adhallah!) >>

Which boils down to that people are involved in greater sins compared to my innocent youthful teenage pleasures & of course I am practicing condom hamesha, why would I want to become a parent at this age? & why would she i.e. my girl friend like to open her buttons to feed the baby at this stage in life , actually it is not wrong to publicly breast feed but this is not the age for it , right now build your careers & enjoy these days.

have shamed me to bits :cry:

And I should kiss my girlfriend(s)? Ah! I already have the permission ^_^ and I have as well (Iranians and Syrians :wub: (just the pecks on the cheek or forehead, no lip-locking, although kissing on the lips was common amongst my leaders); Indians are way too reticent, though many are opening up to physical forms of showing affection).

I am an infidel (in all falsehood) and I am jealous (of my faith). Does it irk you? And lightning bolts make obeisance to Allah, O' wise one, not to you.

and I may inshallha publicly kiss my girlfriend on that show.

There there I see no harm in doing it, when the whole world does it, why should I stay behind. Also why don’t you also try it trust me it is not really that bad as you think or is held in convention, might be that even your parents might have done it a couple of times. might be that even your parents might have done it a couple of times.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! YOU KEEP YOUR TONGUE/ FINGERS/ THOUGHTS IN CHECK, YOU TWISTED, RANTING MORON! WHAT MAKES YOU DRAG MY PARENTS IN HERE?!

Edit: Keep your drivel limited to those who you deal with, there's no need to show how frustrated you are by bringing in those who you have no clue about.

Kyounkeh kuchch physical faaslah hai hamaaray tumhaaray beech, iss liyey in'aam mayray Mumbai aanay, yaa tumhaaray Karachi aanay peh uthth rehtaa hai, milay gaa, munh maanga, agar himmat mein huwa tou . . .

:cry: What do physical distances have to do with it? I was under the impression that by now you would have known what I wanted (you know of one from the three). How wrong was I! Alas! I guess I will have to be praying for it all alone *sigh* talk about loneliness...

Yeh larrkee jazbaati naheen hotee . . .

:blush:

Nah. Iss baat pej keh jo loug baar baar, aur khulay, nangay andaaz mein khud kou jaahil-e-mutlaq saabit karr rahay hain, unn parr waqt zaaya karrtee ho. Waqt zindagee hai . . .

Well, yeah, you are right, but those exams were getting to me! :angry: Nobody's fault but mine, though. If ever I would learn to fend off procrastination!

W/S

Edited by phoenix

(salam)

:cry: What do physical distances have to do with it? I was under the impression that by now you would have known what I wanted (you know of one from the three). How wrong was I! Alas! I guess I will have to be praying for it all alone *sigh* talk about loneliness...

Jaan mayree

Physical distance aisee cheez hai jis kaa gila shikwah mujh gunehgaar say croroun darjeh behter loug bhee karr chukay hain . . . aur mayn tou shikwah naheen, on the ground reality kee baat karr rahee hoon . . .

Aur haan, one of the three say kyaa apta chal mujh kou. . .? I cannot place this remark anywhere, unless it relates to a recent change of name and abode for someone. . .

. . . and no, you'll never be lonely

:blush:

Achchee laggtee ho sharmatee huee

Well, yeah, you are right, but those exams were getting to me! :angry: Nobody's fault but mine, though. If ever I would learn to fend off procrastination!

W/S

Happens . . . but you have a very effective antidote. . . . right at the end of your siggy . . . the 'arabic

Blessed be . . .

The following paragraph is the clues to the location of the talk show venue i.e. with regard to the surrounding area.

(ideal venue is the cinema hall on the border b/w the great dry river bed (Arabic) and a market place on the other side (the market place has the same name as the Urdu word for cotton) for a further clue translate in to Urdu the verse of Quran Surah al Qariah i.e. the mountains shall be like carded wool, in the market place cloth, jewelry are chiefly sold along with a few shops of household items and suitcases as well there are also a few money changers as well and some shops of sweets and spices. As you drive in from the venue straight on and turn left you have a place where a few automobile related shops are there you know seat covers and servicing etc, as you take a turn in there you have another cinema where cheap inferior laborer class go to for the entertainment of there taste to it is a lane where you have sweet meet shops and some hotels and Tikka shops over there as well and at the end of the lane is a shoe shop and a few cable operators shops as well. The border area b/w the river bed and the market is fringed with internet cafés and computer shops, across the channel of the river bed is a commercial business district of banks and offices as well as an Indian embassy branch over there the area is abbreviated as CBD) These were the clues I am permitted to leak out from my master with regard to the location of the desired venue of the program , those of you who are familiar with the place and have there fore successfully guessed it out then bravo as you are now free to spill the beans i.e. tell out the location as it no longer remains a secret any more, oh and another clue as well like all river beads it leads out to the sea as well so a new one i.e. in its course it comes to some very high mountains and it is at that place where there are 2 statues of Horses on either side ( I personally wish that they could put a more handsome statue over there like that stallion Spirit in that movie in that same posture) toward the left bank lies a scenic mountain range the only difference b/w it and the Himalay is that Himalay is covered with snow but this range is not , oh and also the reflecting powers of its stone is worthy to behold as depending on the time of day and weather condition the reflection from its rock is beautiful be it blue in the cover of cloud and at dusk or red in full sunlight and that is one of the places from where I shall import stone for making my mosque the 2nd last mountain after which this range starts leading to the sea is in the shape of a formation that look s like as if a girl has raised hand up in a gesture of saying Namaste basically this mountain is a combination of 2 twin hills, and that is from where the sun rises over the city. Also on the way to or around the mountains you have a couple of schools and some residential compounds of various firms and also toward the right bank of the bed is situated the vegetable and the Friday markets respectively as well as hospitality institute. Quite against the norm those high mountains lie b/w the river bed and the sea beyond these mountains you have the beach and some resorts and a couple of resort related big projects 3 inn number being made over there , on the other side you have is the old town and its market place, the palace of the local ruler is situated in the old town I guess to say at the heart of the old town it is in. The old town shares the same name as a Hindu holy city I guess associated with the birth of a deity and possibly on the banks of the holy river. In front of the market place you have the Cornice and a sea side walk way over looking the port which is an old one there is also an old jail on top of a Hill over looking the sea and at the base of the hill you have the entrance to the market or Soque where all antique treasures of the world are sold and on the other entrance of the old town toward the fish market is a round about with the Pisces sign, in the process of recent renovation work the walk way has been made more grand with statues of dolphins and other sea creatures and beautifully shaded and decorated pergolas have been laid in over there ( I guess that is what you call to those beautifully shaded and designed sitting areas). A little toward the left from the Pisces sign in the direction of the North West is where The 9th Moharram Jalus Occurs.

Well its been a long time & no reply. It is really not compulsory for you or any one to decipher the venue location from the clues I have given , but only those who get the idea of the location can, so nothing hard & fast over here also as people who have been there & seen the place can obviously on the basis of hqving the idea reply as such.

So where were we lets continue with discussing the topic shall we.

I must have seen some thing in the great Iraqi people as such that is why when I establish Masjid-e-Tulsi as my mosque state over the Sub Continent I shall choose Iraq as a role model with Sayyid Sistani as our Supreme leade as well & I will invite him over for a few years to guide us & set us on a right direction.& you know what in Wickepedia articles on The Tulsi Plant they have said with regard to relgoius sinificance i.e. it is mentioned in Shiite writing ,also what about the Hadis wherein Holy Prophet likend his 2 most noble & illustrious grandsonsons to seeds of basil to sweeten up the world? Point to ponder.

Also have you noticed that an eerie resemblance b/w Prearna(Kasauti Zindagi Ki) & Mulan(that Chinese girl in that Disney Cartoon based on a classic Chinese Ballad).Now How would it be just Imajine for a 2nd i.e Prearna holding a baby in her arms or a little child and also waving th flag of the great Iraqi people, take it further to this extant i.e. she becomes Miss Iraq in the Bueaty paegent, or that she wraps up a sari which is in the pattern of the flag of the great Iraqi People?

Edited by masji-e-tulsi