Sign in to follow this  
Muqasareen_Killer

THE MIRACLE DUA THAT CURED 1500 PEOPLE IN MADINA!

Rate this topic

(salam)

From the book Fatima the gracious by abu orodoni http://www.al-islam.org/gracious/

Fatima (A) taught the following supplication to Salman al-Farsi (may Allah be pleased with him) and said to him:

"If it pleases you not to be inflicted with fever as long as you live in this world, then read these words, which my father, Muhammad, taught me and I say every morning and evening:

'In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

In the Name of Allah the light; In the Name of Allah the light of light

In the Name of Allah, light upon light

In the Name of Allah, the planner of affairs

In the Name of Allah, Who created light from light

And

Revealed light upon the Turr

By a decree inscribed

In a scroll unfolded

According to a decree fore-ordained

Unto a Learned Prophet

Praise be to Allah, Who is known with Might

Whose Glory is established

Who is praised during times of prosperity and infliction

And may Allah's grace be upon our Master, Muhammad

And his purified progeny'

Salman later said:

"By Allah, I have taught this supplication to more than a thousand souls in Mecca and Medina who were inflicted with fever, and they were all relieved by the will of Allah."

Ibn Tawoos (may Allah bless his soul) wrote in his book Muhaj Ad-Da'awat, that Allah's Messenger (S) taught Fatima the following supplication:

'O Allah, Our Lord and the Lord of Everything

(He) Who revealed Tawr?t, Injeel and Furqan (Quran)

(He) Who causes the seed-grain and the date-stone to split and sprout

I seek refuge in You from every beast that you shall seize by its forelock

Surely You are the First, where nothing has succeeded (You)

And the last, where nothing shall come after (You)

You are the Evident, there is nothing more Manifest than You

And the Eminent, there is nothing more Eminent than You

Send your grace upon Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt

May Peace be upon them

And settle my debts for me

Make me free from poverty

And decree easy for me all my affairs

O You! Most Merciful of all'

In conclusion, we can easily state that had Fatima Zahra (A) been given the chance to manifest her knowledge and had she lived for fifty or sixty years, we would have been able to inherit a treasury of knowledge and information pertaining to various subjects and sciences. Unfortunately, Fatima (A) was neither given the chance to teach us, nor did she live more than twenty years-as you will come to know.

(salam)

From the book Fatima the gracious by abu orodoni http://www.al-islam.org/gracious/

Fatima (A) taught the following supplication to Salman al-Farsi (may Allah be pleased with him) and said to him:

"If it pleases you not to be inflicted with fever as long as you live in this world, then read these words, which my father, Muhammad, taught me and I say every morning and evening:

'In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

In the Name of Allah the light; In the Name of Allah the light of light

In the Name of Allah, light upon light

In the Name of Allah, the planner of affairs

In the Name of Allah, Who created light from light

And

Revealed light upon the Turr

By a decree inscribed

In a scroll unfolded

According to a decree fore-ordained

Unto a Learned Prophet

Praise be to Allah, Who is known with Might

Whose Glory is established

Who is praised during times of prosperity and infliction

And may Allah's grace be upon our Master, Muhammad

And his purified progeny'

Salman later said:

"By Allah, I have taught this supplication to more than a thousand souls in Mecca and Medina who were inflicted with fever, and they were all relieved by the will of Allah."

Ibn Tawoos (may Allah bless his soul) wrote in his book Muhaj Ad-Da'awat, that Allah's Messenger (S) taught Fatima the following supplication:

'O Allah, Our Lord and the Lord of Everything

(He) Who revealed Tawr?t, Injeel and Furqan (Quran)

(He) Who causes the seed-grain and the date-stone to split and sprout

I seek refuge in You from every beast that you shall seize by its forelock

Surely You are the First, where nothing has succeeded (You)

And the last, where nothing shall come after (You)

You are the Evident, there is nothing more Manifest than You

And the Eminent, there is nothing more Eminent than You

Send your grace upon Muhammad and his Ahlul-Bayt

May Peace be upon them

And settle my debts for me

Make me free from poverty

And decree easy for me all my affairs

O You! Most Merciful of all'

In conclusion, we can easily state that had Fatima Zahra (A) been given the chance to manifest her knowledge and had she lived for fifty or sixty years, we would have been able to inherit a treasury of knowledge and information pertaining to various subjects and sciences. Unfortunately, Fatima (A) was neither given the chance to teach us, nor did she live more than twenty years-as you will come to know.

(salam)

this dua should be recited at the dawn of a friday........apparently duas recited at this time come true.......:) thats when bibi fatima (as) used to recite dua, and she has recommended for us to recite it then as well ^_^