Sign in to follow this  
Huseyin_Cetin_Turkish_Shia

Muawiya killed aisha

Rate this topic

@ do you think its in accordance to the thread? Muawiya killed aisha ? If no then why you people start to derail thread when you see loosing the argument?

And secondly I havent gone through the complete original fatwa of that scholar, so no comments...

hah.. then you presented it as though it was a narration

Did you care to go through my post?

I did not present it as a narration,you assumed it to be one. I provided the scanned pages from the book because someone asked for a proof.

And if you had read my post, i mentioned that it is also believed that she died of natural causes.

Narrated Ibn Abu Mulaika: Ibn 'Abbas asked permission to visit Aisha before her death,

In the narration in Musnad Al-Imam Ahmad, authenticated by Shaykh Ahmad Shakir, it states:

He said: Ibn Abbas asked permission to visit her as she was dying.

This occured just before her death according to narrators of the incident....

It does if an unbaised approach is applied, because the narration proves that she died a natural death....

These narrations only show that ibne abbas wanted to meet her. The cause of death is not at all mentioned.

Ibne Khuldun doesn't say that she died in that pit, rather he says that she was old and could not recover from the injuries. Considering that she did not die in the pit, people including ibne abbas could have met her after the incident.

^WellWisher

you are still avoiding my questions......despite several reminders.....

come on lets all agree that Uncle of believers killed Mother of believers

Brother righteous, this is what Wellwisher is good at ===> dodging questions; he's the jester of this forum.

Trust me, he will NEVER give you a straight answer.

(wasalam)

Did you care to go through my post?

I did not present it as a narration,you assumed it to be one. I provided the scanned pages from the book because someone asked for a proof.

And if you had read my post, i mentioned that it is also believed that she died of natural causes.

So do you agree that there is no base for what is mentioned in tareek ibn khaldun? Because its not even a narration..

These narrations only show that ibne abbas wanted to meet her. The cause of death is not at all mentioned.

Ibne Khuldun doesn't say that she died in that pit, rather he says that she was old and could not recover from the injuries. Considering that she did not die in the pit, people including ibne abbas could have met her after the incident.

How long could an old weak women survive when she falls in a pit filled with knifes and swords? the words of ibn khaldun can be appied if its said she survived for few minutes after taking out from there , but could not recover from the injuries...

AND WHAT IS WORTH NOTING IS , in the sahi narration none of the sahabi(ra) asks her(ra) how this happened , or neither she complains of anyone of attempt to murder... Nor they asks that should they take qisas for this etc..

Just see the narration its so calm as though nothing had happened and it was just a natural death and nothing else..

Salam brothers

please brothers understand what i'm saying: there's no way muawya would have killed ayeha ! she was one of his greatest allies and she supported him even against her brother who was killed by muawya's generals.

he showered her with money and gifts and sought her approval about matters many times.

also there's no solid proof in any book shia or sunni that this happened.

ws

Salam brothers

please brothers understand what i'm saying: there's no way muawya would have killed ayeha ! she was one of his greatest allies and she supported him even against her brother who was killed by muawya's generals.

he showered her with money and gifts and sought her approval about matters many times.

also there's no solid proof in any book shia or sunni that this happened.

ws

salam.gif

Brother you are right that bibi ayesha and Muawiyah l.a were great allies. But in the later part of bibi Ayesha's life her relationship with muawiya wasn't that cordial. Especially after the killing of Hujr bin Adi, and his companions at Adra.

wasalam.gif

salam.gif

Brother you are right that bibi ayesha and Muawiyah l.a were great allies. But in the later part of bibi Ayesha's life her relationship with muawiya wasn't that cordial. Especially after the killing of Hujr bin Adi, and his companions at Adra.

wasalam.gif

salam brother

brother : do u think if imam ali(as) himself was hated by ayesha (ra) then would she really care about one of his followers like hijr ibn udai (ra)?

the only thing that made her blame muawya for killing hijr is that there was hadith from prophet (saww) saying that inhabitants of the skies will be shocked by the killing of hijr and his companions so she told muawya what she heard to see what he says.

just my opinion and i could be wrong.

Edited by Zurarah

What negotiation?

Talk about your differences, understand the reasons for disagreements. Try to reach an agreement, who knows, it might work.

Are you doing any negotiations?

I can't because I don't know any Shia's except online. I do spend time with Sunnis and try to clarify the misconceptions they have about Shia's. I also do a lot of negotiating when it comes down to Part 36 offers made ''without prejudice except as to costs,'' but that is a completely different story....negotiation is far more effective than mediation.

With whom?

The Sunni who you may consider to be a Wahhabi. Instead of going bwaaaaah all over them, and accuse them of being a Wahhabi, just talk to them about why you disagree with them, in a nice way and say that you consider them to follow Abdul Wahab.

Who are the two parties to negotiations?

Well Sunni and Shia of course. :/

Overall, just saying try to avoid insulting them, it is good to understand other people's differences, you might learn something. I sure did when I came on this forum.

Edited by HappyFriday

Talk about your differences, understand the reasons for disagreements. Try to reach an agreement, who knows, it might work.

I can't because I don't know any Shia's except online. I do spend time with Sunnis and try to clarify the misconceptions they have about Shia's. I also do a lot of negotiating when it comes down to Part 36 offers made ''without prejudice except as to costs,'' but that is a completely different story....negotiation is far more effective than mediation.

The Sunni who you may consider to be a Wahhabi. Instead of going bwaaaaah all over them, and accuse them of being a Wahhabi, just talk to them about why you disagree with them, in a nice way and say that you consider them to follow Abdul Wahab.

Well Sunni and Shia of course. :/

Overall, just saying try to avoid insulting them, it is good to understand other people's differences, you might learn something. I sure did when I came on this forum.

We do not negotiate with terrorists!!!

Wahabis are Barbaric terrorists to quote a brother on the forum :)

Sorry I know it is cheesy but couldn't resist :)

On a serious note, i know a lot of wahabis and I know they think I am a kaffir just because I have a shia sounding name. I have an extremely dear friend who converted to a shia a little time ago and she is always telling me that I am wasting my time because as Sunni they are taught that don't even talk to Shia about religion or they would led you astray. So when we argue they hear but do not listen.....and these are decent everyday Sunnis not the Wahabis who are just out their to pronounce takfir on Shias and when possible kill them.

It is well known that Sayeda A'isha (ra) cursed Muawiyah in every prayer after the debacle of Siffin and Jamal.

Did she curse herself in every prayer about her role in the Jamal. It is easy for her to accuse Muawiya (la) about her own misdeeds, but did she curse herself in every prayer instead of cursing Muawiya (la).

Did she repent after Jamal. If she did, then why she got on the Himar to prevent the AhlulKisa for reuniting.

It is well known that Sayeda A'isha (ra) cursed Muawiyah in every prayer after the debacle of Siffin and Jamal.

(salam)

The entire war of Jamal, how it started, and who started it is well documented by history and witnesses. They are KNOWN events.

However, who bore witness to Aisha's prayers for forgiveness/curses aimed at Muawiya? The fact remains, we prefer well-documented incidents over "well-publicized" ones. So what you say is pure speculation, not fact.

(wasalam)

Brother Abdaal there are many reasons for shias to care about the incident

• Firstly, as followers of Ali (as) we would not want the ummul momineen killed like that and not get a proper burial
  • Once popularly accepted, it is a very big myth buster of All Sahaba are like stars
  • reveals the true charecter of the "cursed tree" i.e. Ummayad lineage
  • etc, etc

You don't have a problem with the way Umar (ra) was killed or Uthmaan (ra) was killed.

As for sahaba are stars we know that's a fabricated ahadith.

As for Ummayahs belief, is your school say all sahabis who rejected Ghadir are Nisabi/Kaffir.

Edited by Abdaal

(bismillah)

When Muaweya Killed the Brother of Aysha  Muhammad bin Abi Bakr by putting him in the belly  of donkey and then burning him then its not difficult to understand that Muaweya killed Aysha

http://www.shiaupload.ir/images/06553199100582561456.jpg

http://www.shiaupload.ir/images/72410493817921917061.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

Writer is a sunni named Zaib Maleh Abadi also known as Almas M A (takhalusan), lives in Lahore at 261 Khyber Block Iqbal Town Lahore.

Book named Sab ke Hussain and year of Publication Authority Abdul Hafiz Qureshi, Maktabai Al Quresh Urdu Bazar Lahore and year of Publication is 2009. Scanned pages will be provided for the readers.Why i am sharing is because what i read in this book is in accordance to the topic and for those who dig deep in further investigation may be interested. By all means i have given the address of the author so that he may be contacted for his research work and i am just quoting his work. So let see the scanned pages

post-154479-0-05269700-1384701474_thumb.

post-154479-0-42784800-1384701488_thumb.

post-154479-0-78968800-1384701598_thumb.

post-154479-0-81214400-1384701605_thumb.

post-154479-0-65422700-1384701616_thumb.

post-154479-0-81075800-1384701627_thumb.

post-154479-0-66381500-1384701632_thumb.

post-154479-0-97912400-1384701642_thumb.

continue...........

(bismillah)

(salam)

continuing from previous post 

post-154479-0-20410200-1384702013_thumb.  post-154479-0-61592400-1384702020_thumb.

post-154479-0-04389300-1384702030_thumb.  post-154479-0-36722800-1384702040_thumb.

post-154479-0-62855200-1384702047_thumb.  post-154479-0-49225400-1384702057_thumb.

post-154479-0-08196200-1384702063_thumb.

I do not understand the chronology.

Didn't Aisha supported Muawiya by starting the Battle of Jamal?

And wasn't this after the Shia of Muawiya killed her brother Muhammad Ibn Bakr?

On 03/05/2006 at 7:41 AM, Huseyin_Cetin_Turkish_Shia said:

"Mauweyah invited Ayesha for dinner, and he got a ditch dug in the ground, filling it up with sharp knives and swords, with their blades facing upwards. According to Alama Ibn Khaldoon, Mauweyah masked that ditch with lanky pieces of wood, and spread a carpet on top of it all to camouflage it. He placed a wooden chair over it for Ayesha to sit. No sooner Ayesha sat on the chair, the whole set up retrieved and she fell in the pit, injuring herself from head to toe, and breaking a lot of bones. To hide his felony, Mauweyah got the ditched filled up with lime. That is how he murdered Ayesha; she was sixty four years old when Mauweyah murdered her towards the end of 57 Hijri. This proves, with out a doubt, that Mauweyah was an enemy of Prophet Mohammed (p), and he proved his enmity towards the Prophet (p) by murdering his (p) wife. The only reason that Mauweyah performed this heinous act was that Ayesha stopped him from making fun of Islam from the pulpit of Masjid-e-Nabvi.. This is why no one knows the exact location of Ayesha’s grave in Medina."

He killed the Mother of the Believers Ayesha in cold blood after ordering the killing of her brother Muhammad bin Abu Bakar. He was also responsible for the killings of many other companions of the Prophet (p) including Hajar bin Adi and Ammar Yasir.

Following the death of Muhammad bin 'Abu Bakr the people of Egypt gave bayya to Muaweyah. It was following this (event) that Ummul Mu'mineen Ayesha would curse Muaweyah and Amr bin Aas after every Salaat.

Tadhkira ul Khawass page 62

Sunni References:

Musharriful Mahbubin by Hazrat Khuwaja Mehboob Qasim Chishti Mushrrafi Qadri (ra) Pages 216-218

Kokab wa Rifi Fazal-e-Ali Karam Allah Wajhu, Page 484, By Syed Mohammed Subh-e-Kashaf AlTirmidhi, Urdu translation by Syed Sharif Hussein Sherwani Sabzawari, Published by Aloom AlMuhammed, number B12 Shadbagh, Lahore, 1st January 1963.

Habib Alseer Rabiyah AlAbrar, Volume 1, Alama JarulAllah Zamik (530 Hijri),

Hadoiqa Sanai, by Hakim Sanai (Died 525 Hijri, at Ghazni), Page 65-67,

Namoos Islam, by Agha Hashim Sialkoti, Published Lahore, 1939 - Pages 66-67

Tazkarah Tul-Aikram Tarikh-e-Khulafa Arab-Wa-Islam by Syed Shah Mohamed Kabir Abu Alalaiyi Dana Puri, Published Le Kishwar Press, Lakhnow, April 1924/ 1346 H

Sipah e Sahaba and other Wahabi scum have introduced Muaweyah as a companion of the Prophet (pbuh) using narrations fabricated by Muaweyah and his filthy descendants.

One very clever move by the Wahabis was to declare Muaweyah a scribe (katib e Wahi) who wrote down the revelations of Allah's Messenger.

All praise be to Allah swt, the leading Sunni scholars realising this conspiracy of the Wahabis, have declared all hadith praising Muaweyah as fabricated.

Not a single hadith in praise of Muaweyah is Sahih (authentic)

Many classical Sunni scholars whilst listing those individuals honored as writer of the revelation did not count Mu'awiya. For evidence see the following texts:

Fathul Bari page 450 Volume 2

Irshad Saneed Volume 9 page 22

Umdhathul Qari Volume 9 page 307

Nasa al Kafiya page 170

Iqd al Fareed Volume 2 page 197

al Isaba Volume 3 page 413

Not a single reference from primary source books of Hadiths and History to back up this utter garbage. 

There wouldn't be any point asking Sunnis where her grave is because they have already made a "her grave" in Jannatul baqee. The thing I want to known is that why did muawiyah kill ayesha. She couldn't have told him to stop abusing islam for she was a kaafir and evil herself. What could have been the reason that he killed her??

11 hours ago, Mohsin Bokhari said:

she was a kaafir and evil herself.

Salam brother,

If you want to be a shia of imam Ali(as), then it is better you take after his akhlaq, he had respect for the the wife of the Prophet(S) as shown in the battle of Jamal, lets also have some level of respect in honor of our 1th Imam(as) and our Prophet(S) and let Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى be the judge.

I think when we spread stories like this, what we do is undermine our credibility. Then we become known as conspiracy theorists. For the sake of the truth we have, it is better to remain firm on that. Let us leave aside these other speculative matters. 

It might seem funny or even exciting for some to spread around this story as an insult. But what differentiates the believers from the rest is their adherence to truth and fair examination of evidence under the light of rational sense.