Sign in to follow this  
Huseyin_Cetin_Turkish_Shia

Muawiya killed aisha

Rate this topic

Because they are worshipers of Abdul Wahhab and are doing takiyyah by denying that are not the worshipers of Abdul Wahhab. Abdul Wahhab was a brutal murderer of both Sunnis and Shias, by claiming that these people are not doing tauhid. Therefore, he justified his deviant behavior that he has a right to kill them as they were doing bidah. His whole motive was to amass wealth and power. Here is a thread about worshiping Abdul Wahhab,

Well if you want to insult them, then go ahead but all hope for negotiations are going to fall apart if you are going to insult them in the process. It could be better to put forward your arguments about why you disagree with what they are doing, without insulting them.

Some people read Sun Tzu, sounds as if you have been reading accounts of the Battle of Hunain. :P

Shouldn't you have been jumping up and down on the grave shouting, "come and get us if you think you're hard enough?"

discretion is the better part of valour!

Some claim that Ayesha is buried in Jannatul Baqi. Some of the maps that you get at Hajj say the same but its extremely difficult to verify particularly when the current Saudi government has left all the graves unmarked and in a state that makes them hardly recognizable.

Well if you want to insult them, then go ahead but all hope for negotiations are going to fall apart if you are going to insult them in the process. It could be better to put forward your arguments about why you disagree with what they are doing, without insulting them.

What negotiation?

Are you doing any negotiations?

With whom?

Who are the two parties to negotiations?

Why would 12rs care if Muawiyah killed Ayesha (ra) ? They both are kaffir to them anyway.

Brother Abdaal there are many reasons for shias to care about the incident

• Firstly, as followers of Ali (as) we would not want the ummul momineen killed like that and not get a proper burial
  • Once popularly accepted, it is a very big myth buster of All Sahaba are like stars
  • reveals the true charecter of the "cursed tree" i.e. Ummayad lineage
  • etc, etc

• Firstly, as followers of Ali (as) we would not want the ummul momineen killed like that and not get a proper burial
  • Once popularly accepted, it is a very big myth buster of All Sahaba are like stars
  • etc, etc

Add to that:

• Allah warned her in many places in the Quran especially in chapter 33.
  • Allah warned her again in the full chapter 66 of the Holy Quran.
  • Then she got carried away and got on the camel, killing more than 10,000 Muslims and Momineen.
  • Her hatred of true AhlulBayt and AhlulKisa got her on the donkey this time.
  • She still continued being in the thick of the politics and this time her deviant behavior got her murdered.

No need to bust the myth. Al-Albaani has already said that the hadeeth "MY companions are like stars..." is mawDoo' (fabricated)

Who is this al-Albani, whom you quote right and left. A new god of yours, whose words you consider higher than the Words of Allah. He doesn't have creditability left with the Ahlul Sunnah, after his fatwa painting the nipple black and Aisha.

• etc, etc

But unfortunately the who argument is baseless and is destroyed in the link i provided in post 26....

But unfortunately the who argument is baseless and is destroyed in the link i provided in post 26....

smile.gifYour brothers at ahlalhdeeth.com are as clueless as you.

maybe you could tell us how that link destroyed the arguments.

Edited by doobybrother

smile.gifYour brothers at ahlalhdeeth.com are as clueless as you.

maybe you could tell us how that link destroyed the arguments.

They proved that she(ra) died a natural death, AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU PLZ PROVIDE THE CHAIN FOR THE NARRATION OF THIS INCIDENT......

She was sick on bed before her death and people came to visit her(acc to authentic narration), and you bring narrations that he went to have dinner on an invitation....lol where did the matn examining approach go?....

AND STILL WAITING FOR BROTHER DOOBY TO POST THE CHAIN OF THE NARRATION......

She was sick on bed before her death and people came to visit her(acc to authentic narration), and you bring narrations that he went to have dinner on an invitation....lol where did the matn examining approach go?....

How you know that she died, while she was sick and people came visiting her. The hadith doesn't say that she died and people came to her janaza.

As far as the chain of narration is concerned, your Lord is expert in the ilum al-rijal, ask him.

Why don't you?

lolz man your sure in a hurry.

Ibne Khaldoon has quoted this incident in his tarikh, but he hasn't given the sand. Anyway Lord Bota can always comment on the authenticity of this version.

I was going through the site you posted and saw this fatwa

Imam Kashmiri further writes,

“Majority have declared kafir those who deny the Khilafah of Sayyiduna Abu Bakr…There is no difference that denier of Khilafah of either Sayyiduna Abu Bakr, Sayyiduna ‘Umar or Sayyiduna ‘Usman (may Allah be pleased with them) is a kafir.” (Ikfar al-Mulhidin, p.51)

Lets see if you can answer a few simple questions.

Doesn't judgment belong to Allah? If yes, then who made Kashmiri God?

Secondly, do you believe in 3 rightly guided caliphs or 4?

If your answer is 4, then why isn't rejecting the fourth Kufr. Because it will make uncle of believer a Kaafir?

Dare you to give straightforward answers?

lolz man your sure in a hurry.

Ibne Khaldoon has quoted this incident in his tarikh, but he hasn't given the sand. Anyway Lord Bota can always comment on the authenticity of this version.

whats there to comment now, its firstly in tareekh book secondly that too without a sanad, so and a narration without sanad is like body without head, which is useless...So keep it to yourself...

@ alladin

did you care to read this ?

Narrated Ibn Abu Mulaika:

Ibn 'Abbas asked permission to visit Aisha before her death,

In the narration in Musnad Al-Imam Ahmad, authenticated by Shaykh Ahmad Shakir, it states:

He said: Ibn Abbas asked permission to visit her as she was dying.

This occured just before her death according to narrators of the incident....

ANYWAYS I VOTE FOR THE BROTHER I.E(NADER ZAVERI) WHO OPINIONED THAT YOU SHOULD FIRST AQUIRE SOME COMPREHENSION SKILLS, WHICH YOU LACK...

@ alladin

Read the hadith carefully, it says that she was sick and thought she was dying. Not that she died after ibn Abbas visited her. There is nothing about her death in the hadith nor about her janaza.

If your answer is 4, then why isn't rejecting the fourth Kufr. Because it will make uncle of believer a Kaafir?

Read the hadith carefully, it says that she was sick and thought she was dying. Not that she died after ibn Abbas visited her. There is nothing about her death in the hadith nor about her janaza.

Lol, what I quoted were the wording of the narrator not hz ayesha(ra) and he said that because she died after that... if you cant understand simple sentences then why you come up for debates? just to junk up the threads?

And he main report on which this thread was formed is destroyed..... because is sanadless... (wink)..

carry on your job now.. i.e junking

Lol, what I quoted were the wording of the narrator not hz ayesha(ra) and he said that because she died after that... if you cant understand simple sentences then why you come up for debates? just to junk up the threads?

And he main report on which this thread was formed is destroyed..... because is sanadless... (wink)..

carry on your job now.. i.e junking

Bring the hadith and not what you say, with references and so forth?

And, can you answer the following too.

whats there to comment now, its firstly in tareekh book secondly that too without a sanad, so and a narration without sanad is like body without head, which is useless...So keep it to yourself...

Its not a narration, but the views of a leading Ahle Sunnah alim on the demise of bibi Ayesha.

How many books of History have you read with isnad at the beginning of every incident?

@ alladindid you care to read this ?

Narrated Ibn Abu Mulaika:

Ibn 'Abbas asked permission to visit Aisha before her death,

In the narration in Musnad Al-Imam Ahmad, authenticated by Shaykh Ahmad Shakir, it states:

This occured just before her death according to narrators of the incident....

How does the above narrations contradict the views of Ibne Khaldun?

Also, i would love to see your views on what bro righteous has said.

Its not a narration, but the views of a leading Ahle Sunnah alim on the demise of bibi Ayesha.

How many books of History have you read with isnad at the beginning of every incident?

hah.. then you presented it as though it was a narration, view of any scholar doesnt carry any weight unless proved with authentic report.... what would you say if i quote to you great shia scholars believing in tahreef of quran?

I would like to repeat what brother lord botta have said:

Shias of these forums, wake up. Don't become excited by every argument against Sunnis. Double-check everything, for even your own brothers will attempt to win your hearts by throwing arguments even they believe are weak.

How does the above narrations contradict the views of Ibne Khaldun?

It does if an unbaised approach is applied, because the narration proves that she died a natural death....

And even if it doesnt appears to you even then the view of ibn khaldun have no basis because it lacks evidence.. And he was not protected fro committing errors..