Sign in to follow this  
Huseyin_Cetin_Turkish_Shia

Muawiya killed aisha

Rate this topic

"Mauweyah invited Ayesha for dinner, and he got a ditch dug in the ground, filling it up with sharp knives and swords, with their blades facing upwards. According to Alama Ibn Khaldoon, Mauweyah masked that ditch with lanky pieces of wood, and spread a carpet on top of it all to camouflage it. He placed a wooden chair over it for Ayesha to sit. No sooner Ayesha sat on the chair, the whole set up retrieved and she fell in the pit, injuring herself from head to toe, and breaking a lot of bones. To hide his felony, Mauweyah got the ditched filled up with lime. That is how he murdered Ayesha; she was sixty four years old when Mauweyah murdered her towards the end of 57 Hijri. This proves, with out a doubt, that Mauweyah was an enemy of Prophet Mohammed (p), and he proved his enmity towards the Prophet (p) by murdering his (p) wife. The only reason that Mauweyah performed this heinous act was that Ayesha stopped him from making fun of Islam from the pulpit of Masjid-e-Nabvi.. This is why no one knows the exact location of Ayesha’s grave in Medina."

He killed the Mother of the Believers Ayesha in cold blood after ordering the killing of her brother Muhammad bin Abu Bakar. He was also responsible for the killings of many other companions of the Prophet (p) including Hajar bin Adi and Ammar Yasir.

Following the death of Muhammad bin 'Abu Bakr the people of Egypt gave bayya to Muaweyah. It was following this (event) that Ummul Mu'mineen Ayesha would curse Muaweyah and Amr bin Aas after every Salaat.

Tadhkira ul Khawass page 62

Sunni References:

Musharriful Mahbubin by Hazrat Khuwaja Mehboob Qasim Chishti Mushrrafi Qadri (ra) Pages 216-218

Kokab wa Rifi Fazal-e-Ali Karam Allah Wajhu, Page 484, By Syed Mohammed Subh-e-Kashaf AlTirmidhi, Urdu translation by Syed Sharif Hussein Sherwani Sabzawari, Published by Aloom AlMuhammed, number B12 Shadbagh, Lahore, 1st January 1963.

Habib Alseer Rabiyah AlAbrar, Volume 1, Alama JarulAllah Zamik (530 Hijri),

Hadoiqa Sanai, by Hakim Sanai (Died 525 Hijri, at Ghazni), Page 65-67,

Namoos Islam, by Agha Hashim Sialkoti, Published Lahore, 1939 - Pages 66-67

Tazkarah Tul-Aikram Tarikh-e-Khulafa Arab-Wa-Islam by Syed Shah Mohamed Kabir Abu Alalaiyi Dana Puri, Published Le Kishwar Press, Lakhnow, April 1924/ 1346 H

Sipah e Sahaba and other Wahabi scum have introduced Muaweyah as a companion of the Prophet (pbuh) using narrations fabricated by Muaweyah and his filthy descendants.

One very clever move by the Wahabis was to declare Muaweyah a scribe (katib e Wahi) who wrote down the revelations of Allah's Messenger.

All praise be to Allah swt, the leading Sunni scholars realising this conspiracy of the Wahabis, have declared all hadith praising Muaweyah as fabricated.

Not a single hadith in praise of Muaweyah is Sahih (authentic)

Many classical Sunni scholars whilst listing those individuals honored as writer of the revelation did not count Mu'awiya. For evidence see the following texts:

Fathul Bari page 450 Volume 2

Irshad Saneed Volume 9 page 22

Umdhathul Qari Volume 9 page 307

Nasa al Kafiya page 170

Iqd al Fareed Volume 2 page 197

al Isaba Volume 3 page 413

one notable sahabi this munafiq killed was Amr ibn Hamiq al-khuzai(ra) he was also mentioned in a letter that Hussain(as) wrote to muawiyah

one must also remember that many veterans of Badr and companions who gave the pledge under the tree were also martyred fn siffin fighting against these syrian infidels.

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Not one Sunni will admit that Ayesha was murdered by Muawiya (LA). Doing so will negate everything they have been brainwashed into believing.

Just Imagine, there are sunnis who say that Yazid did not kill Imam Hussain (as)..but we shiahs did...why...???...for their love of Yazid..although we can give them many sunni references...

Then if you claim the above....they will charge the shiahs of another killing, of Ummul Mo'meneen.

If you really want to defeat these stubborn ignorant fools...then....then...then...then..there are many other things besides the above ateast!!

ask sunnis where is the grave of ayesha??

good point, also ask sunnis what the wahabies ( the closest sect to sunnis)

are doing to the prothet (pbuh) s house, what they have done 2 the beloved wife khadijas house,

the houses of the sahabas, the mazari serifs, qabirs of the reletives of the prothets.

ask them what u can, they will deny and deny and allways deny,

That is interesting. They know where Muawiah's grave is, yet they don't know where Aisha is buried. It is clear that the truth has been hidden.

Truths are allways hidden in there eyes.

truths also hurts thats why its truth. and its hard to them 2 accept the truth,

And i was wondering, Do they really know where muawiyas (LA) grave is, coz i heard that a companion of the prothet (pbuh) called, Amman bin abdurahmaan has returned to mecca after a long period, and he has heard the disgusting things which muawiya and yazeed (LA) has done to the ahlulbayt (as) and their followers. there for he destroy the grave of muawiyah (LA).

well thats what i heard. and again all i can say is sunnies need 2 wake up from the dream they are seing and turn towards to the truth as the time is running out day by day.

may Allah's curse be with Yazeed and muawiyah (LA) for ever.

and may allahs blessings be upon the true believers and the followers of the ahlulbayt (as)

Truths are allways hidden in there eyes.

truths also hurts thats why its truth. and its hard to them 2 accept the truth,

And i was wondering, Do they really know where muawiyas (LA) grave is, coz i heard that a companion of the prothet (pbuh) called, Amman bin abdurahmaan has returned to mecca after a long period, and he has heard the disgusting things which muawiya and yazeed (LA) has done to the ahlulbayt (as) and their followers. there for he destroy the grave of muawiyah (LA).

well thats what i heard. and again all i can say is sunnies need 2 wake up from the dream they are seing and turn towards to the truth as the time is running out day by day.

may Allah's curse be with Yazeed and muawiyah (LA) for ever.

and may allahs blessings be upon the true believers and the followers of the ahlulbayt (as)

In damascus, there is a grave that supposively is where he is buried. But it could be fake? However, if it is fake, I would alteast expect that they had a fake grave for Aisha, too. That would be even a greater irony, that there is a fake grave, or misnamed one, for Muawiah, yet none for Aisha.

-Wa'salaam

That is interesting. They know where Muawiah's grave is, yet they don't know where Aisha is buried. It is clear that the truth has been hidden.

you know last time i went syria for chelum, i urinated all over the grave of muawiyyah, and the guards spotted me and chased me all over baab sagheer, an old iranian woman took off her chador thing and covered me in it so i sneaked out and waited on the coach for about 3 hours lol. honestly they were making out as though id done something really bad, the weirdos.

Subhan Allah.

Do you believe that Muawiya (la) killed Aisha, or he didn't?

If there is any ambiguity about my position regarding Yazid and Muawiyah, then I'll clear this up right now:

May Allah curse Yazid and throw him in the fire for his role in Karbala and the oppression of Imam Husayn (as) and the crimes he committed against the people of Medina!

May Allah curse Muawiyah for his aggression against Imam Ali (as), his betrayal of Imam Hasan (as) and his role in the appointment of Yazid as caliph! Never had the position of caliph become so meaningless.

May Allah curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (as)!

Well, I am dying here laughing out loud.

No! Stay alive! I will call the paramedics!

good point, also ask sunnis what the wahabies ( the closest sect to sunnis)]

I'm curious, where does the term, Wahhabism come from? I never heard Sunnis call themselves that....what does it mean to you?

Edited by HappyFriday

Then why call them Wahabbis if you know it insults them?

Because they are worshipers of Abdul Wahhab and are doing takiyyah by denying that are not the worshipers of Abdul Wahhab. Abdul Wahhab was a brutal murderer of both Sunnis and Shias, by claiming that these people are not doing tauhid. Therefore, he justified his deviant behavior that he has a right to kill them as they were doing bidah. His whole motive was to amass wealth and power. Here is a thread about worshiping Abdul Wahhab,

Can this thread be used for a serious discussion on whether or not a supposed sahabi murdered one of the Prophet's (pbuh) wives?

Wouldn't the sunnis just say these are weak?

i sneaked out and waited on the coach for about 3 hours loll.

Some people read Sun Tzu, sounds as if you have been reading accounts of the Battle of Hunain. :P

Shouldn't you have been jumping up and down on the grave shouting, "come and get us if you think you're hard enough?"

salam.gif

In the Tarikh of Ibne Khaldun, in the book Khilafate Muawiya o Ale Marwan

"Bibi Ayesha was martyred by Marwan and his Family.She was invited for dinner and a pit was dug. It was filled with swords,knifes etc and the pit was then covered. When she came she was made to sit there.As soon as she sat down, the floor collapsed. She was old and could not recover.She was the favourite wife of Prophet pbuh.gif and he would call her humaira."

OgAAAOmbE6ClXX7bmxo4AojCs091Fv-wwj4oFXQOKpBHCGHL03FpfVIVxJ7oC1KPEmIicuAnSMfoFnTi4wjHMCLcxLYAm1T1UDOGcrNoCQDsBRNLyWe5JxmiAqiz.jpgOgAAAABetTalg8ZNMomamdPLnxHHyzZtRBAGM0QAwEASXyQA2Cwtn3I4vN81nVzNFk2LhQvyIfGWT2Nf-DlTE_P7dUMAm1T1UEZI8F7TWdno2rwDPBtZa3rC7y4o.jpg

Although many believed she died of old age.

wasalam.gif