Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lalala123

Shia Mosque in Houston Texas?

5 posts in this topic

(salam)

I was just wondering if anybody could please tell me if there are any Shia Mosques or Imam Barghas in Houston, Texas near Rice University?? I know somebody who will be going to live there and doesn't know any Shias actually living there at the moment.

Thanks

Salam

Salaam,

IEC (Islamic Education Center) is about 20 minutes away. Here's the website: http://iec-houston.org/. This page has more information about location: http://iec-houston.org/contact.shtml.

-mz7eighty6

(bismillah)

(salam)

IEC is good and so is the other big shia'a masjid they built on Beltway 8 and Bissonett known as IPF (Islamic Propogation Foundation). New masjid just opened in Ramadhan of last year and the Imam is Seyyed Zaki masha'Allah.

(salam)

Hit up the IEC in Houston, they are established and have had a great track record :) I've been there a few times and have many many family and friends who go there.

What I like is that its not only arab or irani or indo/pak, they have programs running at the same time in english, and farsi, and urdu, etc ...

As sallamun alaykum brother.

I have just arrived from India And was looking for a mosque or brothers in faith who can assist me to the mosque I am staying at the Houstonian hote ,Club and Spa and i am in the city till friday enshallah. so if some one can assist Enshallah, Allah (s.w.t) reward him ( i am staying in room no[moderator edited] and my email id is [moderator edited]

And my Name is [moderator edited]

Mauhtaje e Dua

Edited by smiley
if someone wants to help this guy out, reply here. please do not give personal information in public. it isn't safe.