Sign in to follow this  
PREACHER

Cupping ? ? ?

Rate this topic

Salaam,

Have you ever had cupping done?

I have once and it left me feeling quite good and light-on my feet...

+ The blood that came out of me was black like my soul... :lol:

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH

[Note from Mod: This topic has been moved to the Off-topic forum. Please remember to post topics in the appropriate forums] [Auto]

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have never had it done but would like to try it... I have talked to alot of ppl about this and then recommend it as it makes ppl feel much better afterwards..

Maybe I will have it done inshallah

Wsalaams

[Note from Mod: This topic has been moved to the Off-topic forum. Please remember to post topics in the appropriate forums] [Auto]

Er... sorry, I didn't know it was off-topic some people believe it's a sunnat!

No..

No, what?

'No' : you haven't had cupping? or

'No' : it's not a sunnat?

Either way I won't argue with you?

I don't know much about it...

Edited by JawzofDETH

(salam)

^ Cupping means letting out bad blood that is beneath the skin as a kind of medical treatment.

Bloodletting or cupping is a practice approved of by the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) who used to pay amount of money for this therapeutic measure. Bloodletting is resorted to in treating headache. Some scholars adopt the view that when one makes cupping while he is fasting, the fast is broken for both the cupper and the person for whom it is done.”

Modern researches have culminated in the result that cupping is one of the most effective and safe therapeutic methods. It has proven effective for most of the contemporary illnesses. In addition, it represents a natural way of treatment that is free from side effects found in case of treatment with drugs. However, extreme measures of sterilization are to be taken so as to evade the slightest possibility of infection. This involves that the ware used in the process should be personal and used once.

Fi Amanillah

(bismillah)

(salam)

What is cupping
It's been explained a several times already :squeez:

One more time for good measure

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/cupping.htm

cupping2.jpg

You wanna be really grossed out?!?!!?

http://images.google.com/imghp and type in "cupping" lol :sick: :sick: :sick:

ws

On 22/04/2006 at 5:07 AM, because i must i can said:

عن الصادق (ع) : الحجامة يوم الأحد فيها شفاء من كل داء

عن الصادق (ع) : كان النبي (ص) يحتجم يوم الإثنين بعد العصر

عن الصادق (ع) : إقرأ آية الكرسي واحتجم أي وقت شئت

عن الصادق (ع) : الحجامة تزيد العقل و تزيد الحافظ حفظاً

عن الصادق (ع) : الحجامة في الرأس شفاء من سبع : من الجنون و الجذام و البرص و النعاس و وجع الضرس و ظلمة العين و الصداع

Translation:

Imam Al-Sadiq said: Cupping on a Sunday will cure every disease

Imam Al-Sadiq said: The prophet (pbuh) used to perform cupping every Monday in the afternoon.

Imam Al-Sadiq said: Cupping will sharpen the intellect and strengthen the memory.

Imam Al-Sadiq said: Preforming cupping on your head will cure seven problems: insanity, leprosy, sleepiness, tooth-ache, impaired-vision and headaches.

Reference pls