Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fatimaa

I need your Prayers

95 posts in this topic

(bismillah) (salam)

Hope all our fine and to the best of their ability practising Deen. :)

This is my first ever thread after 5 months of my entrance to this great forum.

What I need from all here is prayers.Many people must know now that I am engaged alhamdulillah [well i m very much blessed in that matter Mashallah :blush:] but at this moment my fiance is having some problems I mean some medical problems and he is not well, I'll apologize in my opening post only that i will not be able to go in details but still will be wanting all of my Brothers And Sisters to pray for us and for his recovery soon.Its not that much serious now but i m still worried and want him to get well very soon, Allah(swt) has helped us very very much(Thanks to him(swt) alwayz) and now i want all of your prayers for much betterment Hope you all will be with me in this critical moment of my life.

Seeing all the bro/sis attitude and talking to them encouraged me to post this.I really feel this forum like family and much more I found it great after Brother Ali Naqi's incidents[seeing so much concern by all].May AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáìkeep his soul in peace.(Ameen) :cry:

May Allah(swt) give shifaa to all [be haqqe 14 masoomeen (as)(Ameen)].

May AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáìbless us all and guide us all to the right path.(Ameen)

Wassalam.

(bismillah) (salam)

What I need from all here is prayers.Many people must know now that I am engaged alhamdulillah [well i m very much blessed in that matter Mashallah :blush:] but at this moment my fiance is having some problems I mean some medical problems and he is not well, I'll apologize in my opening post only that i will not be able to go in details but still will be wanting all of my Brothers And Sisters to pray for us and for his recovery soon.Its not that much serious now but i m still worried and want him to get well very soon, Allah(swt) has helped us very very much(Thanks to him(swt) alwayz) and now i want all of your prayers for much betterment Hope you all will be with me in this critical moment of my life.

Seeing all the bro/sis attitude and talking to them encouraged me to post this.I really feel this forum like family and much more I found it great after Brother Ali Naqi's incidents[seeing so much concern by all].May AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáìkeep his soul in peace.(Ameen) :cry:

Wassalam.

alla eshafee! my dou3a goes out to him very much. may god help you through this hard time.

salam

(salam)

Inshallah, he will be well soon.

Wa'Salaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Inshallah sister, all will be fine Inshallah.

May Allah keep you and your fiancee in His infinite Blessings and mercy..

Insha'Allah everything will be fine....

Edited by Abbas_Zaidi

Inshallah everything will be fine soon..

take care..

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'll remember you both my my prayers inshallah. And will pray to Allah (S.W.T) to bless you with a wonderful marriage as well.

he is not well

May he recover soon, God Willing and may God grant you peace, love and happiness.

(bismillah)

(salam)

insha'Allah bi haqi mohamed wi 2alihi wi as7abihi al tayeben al ta7eren your fiance will get better soon.

Edited by SayedM'sSister

(salam) and Peace to all,

May Allah (s.w.a.) heal your fiance and restore him to full health and join you and him together with love and mercy.

(salam)

(bismillah)

Don't worry, you have our do3as.

Jazakallah to all of you.I m feeling so much supported :cry:

Wassalam.

Edited by Fatimaa

salaam

sis fatimaa inshalalh you and your fiance will be in our duaas sis .

may Allah swt give your fiance the best of health .

please keep us updated and remember you have all our duaas and take care

salaam

aaliyah :)

salaam

sis fatimaa inshalalh you and your fiance will be in our duaas sis .

may Allah swt give your fiance the best of health .

please keep us updated and remember you have all our duaas and take care

salaam

aaliyah :)

(bismillah)

Fatimaa, you and your fiance are in my prayers. May Allah (swt) bless you inshallah.

Ws, Sah

Salaams,

Inshallah He will be well soon. I pray that Allah grants him full Shifa soon.

with duas,

(bismillah) (salam)

Wassalam.

Salaam,

Ameen

Allah grant us your help O' giver Of Health and well-being...

Ameen

salam dear sister , Inshaallah My brother would be perfect very soon , May Allah bless him with very very good health always for the sake of Beemar e Karbala (a.s) ..wish u all the best ...May Allah bless u always ....May u live Long and very very Happy in ur entire Life Ameen Bahaqqay Syeddah Fatima Zahra a.s .........

(bismillah) (salam)

Wassalam.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I will pray :D

(bismillah) (salam)

Jazakallah to all of you I m so much thankful to Allah(swt) that i have so many Bro/Sis to pray for us. :)

Wassalam.

(bismillah) (salam)

I still need prayers as everything seems to be getting on it correct place nad we all are striving hard.......please everyone pray for us.Inshallah I know all will do. :)

Wassalam.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Enshallah in the name of god the most gracious and merficful, your fiance will be well, behaq ameer al momneen ali (as) and behaq ahal al bayt (as) . Allah homa sali alah mohammed wa aley mohammad.

(salam)

"dua is a weapon for mo'min"

our prayers are with you sis..INSHALLAH he will recover soon...

Sis,fatima dnt worry insha'Allah will always keep him in our dua's.

"Wa itha maredto fa howa yashfeen"

InshAllah khair sis :)

Wa Salam