7 replies to this topic

#1 Zayid

Zayid
  • Advanced Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 08:01 AM

Bismillah.

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatu lah.

To make a long story short.....for those of you who are claiming to be ahlul bayt...how do you know please...and if you know your family tree name by name from yourself to Hashim....then PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY RELATIVES...

First let me give you my family line the a little history about me and my people.

I will skip my name, my father's, grand father's and great grand father for security reasons...I will start with my father's great grand father or my grand father's grand father....so here it goes.....Stars indicate skipped names including mine.

* bin* bin* bin* bin Bakar bin Hassan bin-Saeed bin Harbi bin Hosh bin Younis bin Nooh bin Ismail bin Hussein bin Abakar bin Ishaq bin Sa'ad bin Mosa bin Zubeir bin AbdulRahman bin SHEIKH ISHAAQ bin Ahmed bin Mohamed Bin Hussein Bin Ali bin Al-Motahr Bin Abdullah bin Ayoub bin Mohamed bin Qassim bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Essa bin Yehya(nicknamed Al-Mufti) bin Mohamed Al-Mahdi bin Hassan Al-Askari bin Ali Al-hadi bin Mohamed Al-baqir bin Ali Zain Al-Abi Deen bin Emam Hussein Bin Ali Abi-Talib bin Abdumotalib bin HASHIM ..May piece be upon them all.

Now this is my family tree.

Now I need your help in finding the decendants of Sheikh Ishaaq. Sh. Ishaaq's grand father left Samara along with whole family to move to Madina where he died in the year 505 Hijrah according to our history. Now Sheikh Ishaaq moved as a yound adult back to Iraq for education and later moved to Yemen where he got married and left two sons then came to the Place of the Adal Islamic Empire ( present day North of Somalia...and now broke away from somalia and known as Somaliland) here he again gor married and had 8 children namely AYOUB, ABDULRAHMAN, AHMED, MOHAMED, ISMAIL, ARABY, MOUSA, AND IBRAHIM WHICH form the 8 tribes of the Bani ishaaqs. we are now around a million to 1.5 million. Everybody knows his family tree but somehow we hide and not talk about it...as we have been doing for centuries....now I took an interest in finding the lost brothers of Sheikh Ishaaq. And since this is the only site I could find to claim ahlul-bayt, I thought may be you would have information....not only on the brothers but even my family tree.

Sorry if I bored you with this.

But if you ahve any info, please do not hesitate.

Regards

Wa alaikum wasalam

#2 A true Sunni

A true Sunni

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:55 AM

Bismillah.

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatu lah.

To make a long story short.....for those of you who are claiming to be ahlul bayt...how do you know please...and if you know your family tree name by name from yourself to Hashim....then PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY RELATIVES...

First let me give you my family line the a little history about me and my people.

I will skip my name, my father's, grand father's and great grand father for security reasons...I will start with my father's great grand father or my grand father's grand father....so here it goes.....Stars indicate skipped names including mine.

* bin* bin* bin* bin Bakar bin Hassan bin-Saeed bin Harbi bin Hosh bin Younis bin Nooh bin Ismail bin Hussein bin Abakar bin Ishaq bin Sa'ad bin Mosa bin Zubeir bin AbdulRahman bin SHEIKH ISHAAQ bin Ahmed bin Mohamed Bin Hussein Bin Ali bin Al-Motahr Bin Abdullah bin Ayoub bin Mohamed bin Qassim bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Essa bin Yehya(nicknamed Al-Mufti) bin Mohamed Al-Mahdi bin Hassan Al-Askari bin Ali Al-hadi bin Mohamed Al-baqir bin Ali Zain Al-Abi Deen bin Emam Hussein Bin Ali Abi-Talib bin Abdumotalib bin HASHIM ..May piece be upon them all.

Now this is my family tree.

Now I need your help in finding the decendants of Sheikh Ishaaq. Sh. Ishaaq's grand father left Samara along with whole family to move to Madina where he died in the year 505 Hijrah according to our history. Now Sheikh Ishaaq moved as a yound adult back to Iraq for education and later moved to Yemen where he got married and left two sons then came to the Place of the Adal Islamic Empire ( present day North of Somalia...and now broke away from somalia and known as Somaliland) here he again gor married and had 8 children namely AYOUB, ABDULRAHMAN, AHMED, MOHAMED, ISMAIL, ARABY, MOUSA, AND IBRAHIM WHICH form the 8 tribes of the Bani ishaaqs. we are now around a million to 1.5 million. Everybody knows his family tree but somehow we hide and not talk about it...as we have been doing for centuries....now I took an interest in finding the lost brothers of Sheikh Ishaaq. And since this is the only site I could find to claim ahlul-bayt, I thought may be you would have information....not only on the brothers but even my family tree.

Sorry if I bored you with this.
But if you ahve any info, please do not hesitate.

Regards

Wa alaikum wasalam

Salaam, brother your family tree has a few innacuracies. acording to it you are descended from Imam Mahdi (as) . :D . Also there is inacuracies in the genealogy of imam Hassan Askari (as). Perhaps you shoud relook at the family tree just to make sure it is totally accurate. without a correct genealogy linking you to one of the Imams (as) you will probably not get a great deal of joy. salaam

#3 Zayid

Zayid
  • Advanced Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:34 PM

[quote name='A true Sunni' post='1071986' date='Apr 9 2006, 09:53 AM']
Salaam, brother your family tree has a few innacuracies. acording to it you are descended from Imam Mahdi (as) . :D . Also there is inacuracies in the genealogy of imam Hassan Askari (as). Perhaps you shoud relook at the family tree just to make sure it is totally accurate. without a correct genealogy linking you to one of the Imams (as) you will probably not get a great deal of joy. salaam
[/quote]

Sorry..Sorry....My memory has not served me well....I called my brother to tell him of the news that there are inaccuracies in our family line. When I read what i remembered he confirmed that I skipped some of my great grand fathers...So here is the Geneology starting from where I made the mistake.

.......Yahya (Almufti) bin Mohamed Al Mahdi Bin Hassan Al-Askari bin Ali Al Hadi bin Mohamed Al Jawad bin Ali Al Ridha bin Mousa Al Katim bin Jafar Al Sadeq bin Mohamed Al Baqir bin Ali Zain Al Abi-Deen bin Emam Hussein Bin Ali Abi Talib bin Abdulmotalib bin Hashim. (ra)
I beleive Some people belief Imam Mahdi disappeared with no children?....but this is not the case....as we are decendants.....

I did not understand the last paragraph of your post (the joy thing)...could you elaborate
Thanks very much..

when I memorized was around age 4 or 5 ....I guess I should have made sure my memory was accurate before i posted.

Hey I am glad you are knowledgeable on it also....where do you fit into this...

I am looking for decendants of 2 of the brothers of Sheikh Ishaaq...namely
...Al Nasir Liddinnillah and Tahir Bin Ahmed Bin Mohamed ...

if You have any info...please share...and thanks very much
[/quote]

Edited by Zayid, 09 April 2006 - 12:41 PM.

#4 A true Sunni

A true Sunni

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

.......Yahya (Almufti) bin Mohamed Al Mahdi Bin Hassan Al-Askari bin Ali Al Hadi bin Mohamed Al Jawad bin Ali Al Ridha bin Mousa Al Katim bin Jafar Al Sadeq bin Mohamed Al Baqir bin Ali Zain Al Abi-Deen bin Emam Hussein Bin Ali (Ameerul Momineen)bin Abu Talib bin Abdulmotalib bin Hashim. (ra)

Please look at furher corrections. The family tree from Hashim (ra) to Mohammed Al Mahdi (as) is well known and I claim no special knowledge. This part of your family tree is famous thoughout the Isalmic world and as such i recognised your error straight away. What brings you into conflict with the majority of standard Ithna-Asheria (shiahs) belief is your claim to be a descendent Imam Mohamed Al Mahdi (as). The majority of shiahs believe that the Imam Mahdi went into occultation and never had any children. They await his return to bring justice to this 'troubled' world. Only one other person on this site has claimed to be descended from Mohammed Mahdi, but I have no further information.

To get a better understanding of you and your extended family. Can you outline your religious beliefs and practices.

I have never come across your family before in my readings and find it a fascinating story. Can I be granted permission to continue this discussion, in orer that I may learn more Salaam

Edited by A true Sunni, 09 April 2006 - 03:28 PM.

#5 Guest_SayedM'sSister_*

Guest_SayedM'sSister_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:22 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

^^yea its the first time i hear the claim of somebody being of the descendant from imam mahdi a.f. i had no idea he had kids :unsure:

#6 A true Sunni

A true Sunni

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:21 PM

salaam, I do not know anyone who has an 'oral tradition' of remembering their ancestoral line. Most people I know have a written record. This may make your search a difficult one because unless they have ready access to it, you will not readily get an answer.
re-reading your comments it occurs to me that the 'Shiah' practise something called Taqeya. Which means that you hide your true beliefs. This was due to persecution of Shiahs by the Ummayads and Abbasides, is this what you mean by 'hide and not talk about it'. The other question I would ask is it possible that you are descended from another Imam but because your tribes have had an oral tradition they mis-remembered a crucial aspect of your genealogy and thus have fallen into conflict with mainstream Shiah. Perhaps you should look up the names of all the Imams sons and see if any of them were named Yahya.

salaam

#7 A true Sunni

A true Sunni

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Imam Mahdi (A.S.)-His family

Subject: ['Aalim Network QR] Imam Mahdi (A.S.)-His family
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 23:28:55 +0100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| ( : / (_) / ( . |\
| |\
| || || | || |T | | || | |\
| . _, _8 |_D_|| . _,_,_,_D_|| 4_|| q ]_o_7_o _|_c 4_|_|| _|,_p q |\
| (_): / (_): . : / (_S (_S / |\
| |\
| In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the All-Merciful |\
| Greeting of Allah be upon Muhammad and the pure members of his House |\
|_______________________________________________________________________|\
Assalamu 'alaykum

The following question was answered by Mulla Asgher

Salaams & Duas
Ummulbanin Merali - Moderator - 'Aalim Network

QUESTION:

Does Imam Mahdi have any children? He is sometimes reffered as Abu
Salah,correct?

ANSWER:

There are certain riwayat (narrations) which indicate that our 12th Imam
(A.S.) has a family and children. He is known as Abu Swalah on the grounds
that his eldest son bears that name.

Asgherali M M Jaffer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Imam Khumayni/Islamic Revolution/Apostacy
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Imam Smoking
Home

salaam,
maybe I was to quick to judge. This is an answer given by Mulla Asghar to the question did Imam Mahd (as) have children. Mulla Asghar (deceased) was the former president of The World Khoja Ithna Asheria federation.
salaam
salaam

#8 A true Sunni

A true Sunni

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:57 PM

Bump

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users