salaaam brothers and sisters

im afghnai, pakistani, and irani

a gr8 combination

and proud to be all of em.

:D

wassalam,

zahra

its impossible, u can not be all of the above

I'm half Iranian 'coz ma mum is Iranian.Ma grand-father migrated from Iran to Pakistan in 1948.Ma maternal family resides in Iran.Iran is like another home for me and i visit it now and then.Just returned from eid holidays and terribly missing shiraz.So for all Iranian bros and sis:

shuma chetor hastin?

Edited by saba fatima naqvi

I'm Pakistani, but my great great great great grandparents from dad's side were from Iran and my great great great great (who knows how many more greats) grandparents from my mom's side were Afghani Persians, do I count? :P

Hello friends...

I am not iranian but my exgirlfriend is. Recently started talking to her again....what would be the best way to win an iranians girls heart?? Is there something sweet in farsi that I can tell her ?

I recently started learning farsi because I know that alone will impress her but need more advice. Thanks alot!

سلام

من ایرانی هستم اما من می دانم زبان ، من صحبت نمی کنم صحبت. اما می توانم بهتر از من می توانم صحبت می کنند را درک کنید.

btw: im not good at writing farsi

Edited by InFinite

Salam bar hameye Iranian!

Man dar America be donya amadam, vali pedar va madaram joft iranian ;)

va dar hale hazer Canada hastam, Kheyli khosh halam ke jame Iranian ziyade inja.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• سبحان الله Salam Alaikum, oh brothers and sisters around the globe! Jazak Allah Khair! POEM: When a Believer was made visible to them, And he tells to those who may be guided about the true Submission, By the Lord of the Seven Heavens, Those are who reject the true Submission, Those to who the Heavens are shown, And they shall say: These are clouds on top of the other! Indeed, They shall not but make themselves useful, This is a reminder for those who may be guided.
    • I just want to recite few verses of Chapter 47 of Qur'an e Majeed: Surah Muhammad, Verse 25:
      إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ Surely (as for) those who return on their backs after that guidance has become manifest to them, the Shaitan has made it a light matter to them; and He gives them respite.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Muhammad, Verse 26:
      ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ That is because they say to those who hate what Allah has revealed: We will obey you in some of the affairs; and Allah knows their secrets.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Muhammad, Verse 27:
      فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ But how will it be when the angels cause them to die smiting their backs.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Muhammad, Verse 28:
      ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ That is because they follow what is displeasing to Allah and are averse to His pleasure, therefore He has made null their deeds.
      (English - Shakir)
    • He just wants to have a physical relationship with you. Is he your fiance? or are you planing to marry him?
    • Entire azadari is not an obligatory act of worship. Meaning there is nothing wajib in it.  Do whatever you can and do it with sincerity - that's all brother.