Sign in to follow this  
Al A'leemu

Afghani brothers and sisters

I am afghan too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your afghan?? gee for some odd reason i though u were Iraqi

My family were born in afghanistan, i was born in iran and i dont have any afghan blood in me so i dont say that i am afghan

Edited by The Game

My family were born in afghanistan, i was born in iran and i dont have any afghan blood in me so i dont say that i am afghan

:huh: I dont get it. If your family is Afghan, then you do have Afghan blood in you. Like, 100%. Unless your saying that your family moved to Afghanistan for some unimaginable reason?

:huh: I dont get it. If your family is Afghan, then you do have Afghan blood in you. Like, 100%. Unless your saying that your family moved to Afghanistan for some unimaginable reason?

:lol: because i was born and bred up in holland and have a dutch nationality doesnt make me a dutch though...i am a proud khoja!!! FROM TANZANIA !!!! :angel: AM AND WILL STAY A KHOJA FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !

KUKU PAKA'S PM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT HIDE URSELF...LETS HACK AND TAKE OVER SC FROM THE EYE-RAKIS!

haven't seen you around for a while...missed you!!!! :cry:

yah school is taking its toll on me...whats up? what have i missed?

:lol: because i was born and bred up in holland and have a dutch nationality doesnt make me a dutch though

yeah, but there are plenty of reasons to go to Denmark, but I cant imagine why a family would move to Afghanistan.

yah school is taking its toll on me...whats up? what have i missed?

Nothing much LOL...i don't come on myself often b/c i have sooooooo much work to do...i don't know how i ever came on literally everyday in the past, a bit sad realy he he...i don't know what you've missed...i've been away a lot myself so, i'd like to know what i've missed too :blush:

yeah, but there are plenty of reasons to go to Denmark, but I cant imagine why a family would move to Afghanistan.

dont be so quick assumng why someone would not want to move to afghanistan!

Guest THE GUARDIAN OF FAITH
please enlighten me.

Why would anyone move to Afghanistan?

Ws, Sah

How is that not believable?

They might have family there...but why would their family be there unless they had Afghan blood?

Start a business? Generally people start businesses in places where the people have money to spend.

Like the culture better? Never heard of Afghan culture being so amazing that someone would want to move all the way there...not that its that different from Iranian culture anyway.

Your afghan?? gee for some odd reason i though u were Iraqi

very odd.

my dad was born in afghanistan, but his mother is hamalyan afghan. dem chinese lookin pushtun.

my grandad was from iraq though.

they left afghanistan all round the world.

my mum is iranian.

but afghanis without a doubt are buffest people in the world.

they are mix between east and west if you know what i mean. not white yet not punjabi indian nor not hairy iranian.

anyone else obserevd however that some mixed race (black and white) can look persian, obviously not full but have persian characteristics - i was chattin about it with afriend both agreed, and its actually quite odd lol.

Edited by isaac

They might have family there...but why would their family be there unless they had Afghan blood?

Start a business? Generally people start businesses in places where the people have money to spend.

Like the culture better? Never heard of Afghan culture being so amazing that someone would want to move all the way there...not that its that different from Iranian culture anyway.

(salam)

Ohhh you're talking about non-Afghans moving to Afghanistan. My apologies, I didn't read the whole thread.

But non-Afghan individuals might still want to move to Afghanistan eg: to do humanitarian aid work, some jobs can make you acquire alot of money over there atm such as architecture.

As for non-Afghan families moving to Afghanistan, I can't really think of any reasons why they would atm, but about 30years ago before all the wars, it wouldn't have been too uncommon.

wasalaam