Sign in to follow this  
shabbz

Zuljana

i dont know about Zuljena

Zulfiqar was passed on to the next Imam ...

but wait ... didnt Yazeed like take it away or something ?

hmm ...

anyone who knows the answer please reply <3

hmm ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, Yazid did take Zulfiqar, but when Bibi Zainab and her family were freed, Yazid had asked if they wanted anything. One of the things were to return their hijabs and belongings. Correct me if I am wrong. But what happened to Zuljenah, I don't know. I am very curious to find out also.

Edited by servant_of_Allah

(salam)

Yes, Yazid did take Zulfiqar

:mad: LANAT on his pathetic soul for eternity.

when Bibi Zainab and her family were freed, Yazid had asked if they wanted anything. One of the things were to return their hijabs and belongings. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah you're right on this one.

Salaam when i went to Iran we went to Bibi Sehra Bano's Roza Mubark & in the same area there was another bit where Zuljana was burried, so Bibi Sehra Bano took Zuljana when Imam Zainul-Abideen said to all the Bibya to go & save themselves. It was really emotional as they are burried soooooooooo high up in the mountains!

YAM

Guest blessedflower

hmm ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah) (salam)

When the Zahoor of IMAM MEHDI (as) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: will take place insha'Allah, he shall appear in the Ka'ba with MOLA ABBAS'S ALAM AND MOLA ALI'S ZULFIQAR........................ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest blessedflower
frm what i have heard the zuljana did not die.

aftr the death of Imam Hussain it walked away, (some people say up a hill), into sme mist(fog) n was neva seen again, i also heard that it will return with Imam al Mahdi.

nt 2 sure if this is authentic but i hve heard it nuff tymz.

wasalamz

Hadi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)(salam)

Forgot to mention: When the Imam (as) will reappear, he will have the Alam in one hand, the zulfiqar in another - and he will be riding the zuljenah.

Even if the Zuljenah would have died he sure can be resurrected for our Imam (as)...

all this really makes me cry.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest blessedflower

(bismillah) (salam)

Zuljenah also - when our Imam (as) was struck with 999 arrows along with countless spears and was in such discomfort that even Shimr (la) or someone from their team was becoming restless pulled out a few arrows with HIS NOSTRILS ...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ....

When our Imam (as) was in such discomfort either Shimr (la) or someone else said that it's better to behead the Imam (as) to relieve him of that agony...yet no one bothered to near our Imam (as)...they feared his jalal n josh...

And then Shimr (la) said that he had an idea to see if the Imam (as) was still alive or not ... and it was [the idea was] to annouce that they are putting the tents ablaze. When Imam (as) heard that - I think (forgot just heard it on ashoora two days ago) he said Ya Ali madad and brought himself up...

i can't remember the latter part of the story :(

Guest blessedflower
The zulfiqar is with Imam Zaman. A.S (May Allah hasten his reappearance) -- this is from what i heard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah) (salam)

Yes as I said before (posts # 12 & 14) that Imam e Zamman AS will reappear with Zulfiqar in one hand, the Alam in the other and will be riding Zuljenah (insha'Allah).

Even if Zuljenah had died he can/will be resurrected and will definitely be with our Imam (as) insha'Allah.

(bismillah)  (salam)

Yes as I said before (posts # 12 & 14) that Imam e Zamman AS will reappear with Zulfiqar in one hand, the Alam in the other and will be riding Zuljenah (insha'Allah).

Even if Zuljenah had died he can/will be resurrected and will definitely be with our Imam (as) insha'Allah.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aoa,

as for Zulfiqar and the alam.... i dont know but for Zuljenah it really doesnt make sense............ He is the Imam-e-Zamana you think he will come on such a ride that is no more practiced................please keeping emotions aside............emotions has nothing to do in Islam..........our small brains cant imagine what he will come with

but for zuljenah he was killed in karbala

I JUS ASKED MA MUM RITE NW N SHE SAID DAT ONCE IMAM HUSSAIN A.S. WAS SHAHEED DA NOBLE HORSE KEPT WEAPIN GOIN TOWARDS DA TENTS OF DA BIBI'S AND THEN BACK 2 DA BATTLEFIELD AND SNIFFIN IMAM HUSSAIN'S BLOOD AND WALKIN AROUND IT N CRYING. DA LANTHIZ TRIED CAPTURIN IT BT ZULJENAH WASNT 2 ALOW ITSELF SO DA LANTHIZ BASICALLY DECIDED THAT THE HORSE WASNT IN A NORMAL MENTLE STATE SO DEY LEFT IT. N A RAVI HAS SAID DAT ONCE NIGHT HAD OVER TKEN DA DAY...ZULJENAH APARENTLY DISAPEARED.

N AS FOR ZULFIKAR...DA LANTHIZ DINT EVEN LEAVE DA CLOTHES OF IMAM HUSSAIN DEY LOOTED EVERYTHING! SO MOST LIKELY DEY MST OF TAKEN DA ZULFIKAR AS WELL. DAS NT A FACT JUS A GUESS.

YA ALI MADAD!

YA ALI MADAD!

HEY PEEPZ, I WAS LAYIN DOWN ON MA BED AFTER A MAJLIS AND I DINT GO SLEEP TILL LATE. I WAS IN SUCH DEEP THOUTS TINKIN 2 MASELF ABOUT DIS ONE TING WHICH ID LIKE 2 SHARE WID U ALL.

IMAM ALI A.S. HIT ONE ZARB IN DA BATTLE OF KHANDAQ WHICH IM SUR UR ALL KNW AND DA PROPHET PBUH SAID DAT HIS ONE ZARB WAS GREATER THAN DA ENTIRE IBADAAT OF SAQLAIN!

SO NO PPL TINK BOUT KEEP DIS IN MIND...IF IMAM ALI A.S. ONE ZARB IN DA WAY OF Allah WAS SOO SIGNIGICANT 2 Allah...DEN HW HIGH WUD HE BE WHO GOT HIT 13 ZARBS IN DA WAY OF Allah?

I CRIED DA ENTIRE NITE TINKIN DIS...

YA ALI MADAD!

Guest blessedflower
YA ALI MADAD!

HEY PEEPZ, I WAS LAYIN DOWN ON MA BED AFTER A MAJLIS AND I DINT GO SLEEP TILL LATE. I WAS IN SUCH DEEP THOUTS TINKIN 2 MASELF ABOUT DIS ONE TING WHICH ID LIKE 2 SHARE WID U ALL.

IMAM ALI A.S. HIT ONE ZARB IN DA BATTLE OF KHANDAQ WHICH IM SUR UR ALL KNW AND DA PROPHET PBUH SAID DAT HIS ONE ZARB WAS GREATER THAN DA ENTIRE IBADAAT OF SAQLAIN!

SO NO PPL TINK BOUT KEEP DIS IN MIND...IF IMAM ALI A.S. ONE ZARB IN DA WAY OF Allah WAS SOO SIGNIGICANT 2 Allah...DEN HW HIGH WUD HE BE WHO GOT HIT 13 ZARBS IN DA WAY OF Allah?

I CRIED DA ENTIRE NITE TINKIN DIS...

YA ALI MADAD!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest blessedflower
aoa,

as for Zulfiqar and the alam.... i dont know but for Zuljenah it really doesnt make sense............ He is the Imam-e-Zamana you think he will come on such a ride that is no more practiced................please keeping emotions aside............emotions has nothing to do in Islam..........our small brains cant imagine what he will come with

but for zuljenah he was killed in karbala

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah) (salam)

Hmmm well perhaps he'll be driving a mercedes. :!!!:

Well jokes aside it's what I've heard and ofcourse if he'll have alam in one hand and sword in the other would be kinda odd to be just walking around or using a car..

I mean he does have wajood e nuri as well and he sure wouldn't need any 'ride' per say but I just think that the zuljenah will be back.

Will confirm and then reply insha'Allah. May take some time though.

Guest alsayed1

(salam)

Where do we get such fairytale stories about the Imam coming back on a horse, and fighting with the sword etc. This is all story material and is not backed up by Islam. The Imam will come at the end of time and he will not just go kill everyone for the heck of it. The Imam's job is to restore Justice in a time that is fill with great Injustice. Therefore anyone who wages war against him shall be brought into a war they cannot win, while those kuffar who do not do anything to him, he shall not harm them. In Islam, Allah does not say kill all the kuffar and let only the muslims live. This is not part of our Shari'ah, our fiqh. Therefore many of your thought are fairytales. The reason why the Imam will have Thulfikar is not to fight with it, rather as proof that he is the Imam.

May Allah hasten his return.

Correct me if I am not their are two traditions 

1. He would come back as he had walked in a mist or river furat and dissappeared

2. It is said that he went to a mountain and due to the anxiety and sadness strike his head with a rock many a times and died. And that's where his shrine is.