Hello People,

I am looking for nauhas with following lyrics :

1. Kehti thee yeh maa khoon bhari mayat say lippat kar

Hayay Hayay ali akbar hayay hayay ali akbar

2. Aaya hai alam aur alamdar naa aaya

dariya say meray haider-e-qarrar naa aaya

3. Ley jaiyay khaimay mein yeh mashq o alam Maula

Dariya pe meray huay shanay hain qalam maula

Can anyone give the link to where i can download them from? I do not know the author or marsia reader's name.

Abbas

abbaszaidi@hotmail.com

Hello People,

I am looking for nauhas with following lyrics :

1. Kehti thee yeh maa khoon bhari mayat say lippat kar

Hayay Hayay ali akbar hayay hayay ali akbar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

(salam)

Someone at my mosque read it once, I don't have the casette with me so I can't get the audio for you, but I got the lyrics written up:

Kahti Thi Yeh Maa Khoon Bhari Maiyat Say Lipat Kar

Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Arman Tha Pahnawoon Gi Poshak Shahani

Afsoos Keh Raas Aaie Na Tujh Ku yeh Jawani

Kaisa Tha Muqaddar, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Aathara Baras Paal Kay Parwan Charhaya

Aur Gaisuwoon Wala Haaye Mera Khoon Main Nahaya

Khurban Ho Maadar, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Itna To Zara Thehro Tumhain Dhulha Bana Loon

Bas Ek Jhalak Sahray Ki Sughra Ku Dhika Loon

Baichain Thi Khawahar, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Maa Teri Judaie Mein Bhala Kaisay Jeeye Gi

Mar Jaayaigi Sughra Jo Khabar Teri Sunay Gi

Ab Kya Karoon Dilber, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Tehro Kay Mein Atharween Mannat To Badha Loon

Phir Lay Kay Balayein Tujhay Jeenay Ki Dua Doon

Sadqay Ho Ay Maadar, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar(as)

Pehlay To Ek Aawaz Pay Uth jatay Thay Beta

Ab Etni Saada'oon Pay Bhi Pehloo Nahi Badla

Kya Ho Gaya Dilber, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Tum Hichkiyaan Lay Lay Kay Jo Dam Taur Rahay Ho

Moo Maa Say Hamaisha Kay Liye Mour Rahay Ho

Kyon Rootay Ho Dilber, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Aaye Jo Hamein Lootnay Khaimay Mein Sitamgar

Maa Day Gi Sadaayein Ali Akbar, Ali Akbar

Chin Jaayay Gi Chaadar, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

Jab Koi Jawan Laash Nazar Aati Hai Mahshar

Ek Yaad Suyay KarBoBala Jaati Hai Mahshar

Dil RoTa Hay Kah Kar, Haaye Haaye Ali Akbar

(salam)

I have this written in my noha book but I never read it because I can't get the tarz right.

Aaya hai alam aur alamdar naa aaya

dariya say meray haider-e-qarrar naa aaya

Ghayrat ka taqaza hae alamdar kee hastee

Bachi se sharamsar vafadar na aya

Bazoo jo katay dato(n) se mashkiza dabaya

Ghoray se gira zeen pay asvar na aya

Pani ke liye bejha alamdar ko lanay

Afsos musalmano(n) ko aytbar na aya

Zalim ne meray galo(n) pae marae(n) hae(n) tamachay

Logo mera abbas alamdar na aya

Har ik se yahi poochti hae roke Sakina

Kyoo(n) nehr se baba ka alamdar na aya

Shay mashk o alam laye(n) hae(n) darya se utha kar

Lekin vo ghulam-e-shahe abrar na aya

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Why not give away Afghanistan to Pakistan and just be done with it? Don't the majority of Afghans live in Pakistans tribal areas and cities anyways? There is more Afghans in Pakistan than there is in Afghanistan itself so yeah again whats the difference? Obviously India would not like this and would be upset but do they have a border with Afghanistan? Whats their agenda in this whole conflict?  Afghanistan is much more closer to Pakistan and Iran than India from my knowledge.   
    • Shukriya bro See maybe I have a chance to be a geek in a Washington think tank lol Btw Herat can go to Iran too it's traditionally Persian  This way hazara will be a neutral buffer state  But India might not like this as it makes Pakistan bigger  Punjabi and muhajir might not like a pashtun dominated Pakistan   
    • 3.87. Urwa b. Yahya al-Nakhkhas al-Dihqan https://sites.google.com/site/mujamalahadith/vol1/book-of-narrators/urwa-b-yahya-al-nakhkhas-al-dihqan   [-/1] رجال الكشي: حكى بعض الثقات بنيسابور أنه خرج لإسحاق بن اسماعيل من أبي محمد عليه السّلام توقيع: يا اسحاق بن اسماعيل سترنا اللّه و اياك بستره ... فإذا وردت بغداد فاقرأه على الدهقان وكيلنا و ثقتنا و الذي يقبض من موالينا ... [1/-] Rijal al-Kashshi: One of the trustworthy narrators in Naysabur reported that a Tawqi [signed rescript] came out addressed to Ishaq b. Ismail from Abi Muhammad عليه السلام saying: O Ishaq b. Ismail, may Allah protect both you and us with His protection … so when you reach Baghdad then read it [this Tawqi] to al-Dihqan, our Wakil [agent], our Thiqa [trustworthy one], and the one who collects from our followers [the dues] … NOTES: Urwa b. Yahya al-Nakhkhas (the slave merchant) was at one time a trusted Wakil of al-Askari in Baghdad as can be confirmed from the above. But he subsequently sold his religion for the petty price of the world and betrayed the Imam. al-Tusi says in his entry on him: عروة النخاس الدهقان، ملعون غال Urwa al-Nakhkhas al-Dihqan - an accursed Ghali al-Kashshi narrates the following reports which confirm his fall from favour: - حدثني محمد بن قولويه الجمال، عن محمد بن موسى الهمداني: أن عروة بن يحيى البغدادي المعروف بالدهقان لعنه الله و كان يكذب على أبي الحسن علي بن محمد بن الرضا عليهم السلام و على أبي محمد الحسن بن علي عليهما السلام بعده، و كان يقطع أمواله لنفسه دونه و يكذب عليه، حتى لعنه أبو محمد عليه السلام و أمر شيعته بلعنة، و الدعاء عليه لقطع الأموال، لعنه الله Muhammad b. Qulawayh the cameleer - Muhammad b. Musa al-Hamdani: Urwa b. Yahya al-Baghdadi, famously known as al-Dihqan - may Allah curse him, used to lie about Abi al-Hasan Ali b. Muhammad b. al-Ridha عليهم السلام and about Abi Muhammad al-Hasan b. Ali عليهما السلام after him. He used to keep a portion of his (the Imam’s) wealth (collected dues) for himself and lie about that. This led Abu Muhammad عليه السلام to curse him and to order his Shia to curse him and supplicate against him for withholding (and keeping to himself) the collected amount - may Allah curse him. قال علي بن سلمان بن رشيد العطار البغدادي كان يلعنه أبو محمد عليه السلام و ذلك أنه كانت لأبي محمد عليه السلام خزانة، و كان يليها أبو علي بن راشد رضي الله عنه، فسلمت إلى عروة، فأخذ منها لنفسه ثم أحرق باقي ما فيها، يغايظ بذلك أبا محمد عليه السلام فلعنه و بري‏ء منه و دعا عليه، فما أمهل يومه ذلك و ليلته حتى قبضه الله إلى النار، فقال عليه السلام: جلست لربي ليلتي هذه كذا و كذا جلسة فما انفجر عمود الصبح و لا انطفى ذلك النار حتى قتل الله عدوه لعنه الله Ali b. Sulayman b. Rashid al-Baghdadi the perfumer said: Abu Muhammad عليه السلام used to curse him. That was because Abi Muhammad عليه السلام had a saved-up amount (of collections) which used to be overseen by Abu Ali b. Rashid - may Allah be pleased with him. This was handed to Urwa (fell in his hands for safe-keeping), so he took from it for himself and then destroyed (burnt) the rest of it, seeking to anger Aba Muhammad عليه السلام thereby. Because of this he [the Imam] cursed him, disassociated from him, and supplicated against him. He [Urwa] was not given respite for even a single day or night before Allah seized him unto the fire. He عليه السلام said: I sat in vigil to my Lord this night of mine - such and such a seating (of worship i.e. describing it), so the light of day did not break nor did that fire (of lamp burnt at night) go out (extinguish) except that Allah had already killed his enemy - may Allah curse him. The following is also found in a letter sent by al-Askari about Ahmad b. Hilal: و قد علمتم ما كان من أمر الدهقان عليه لعنة الله و خدمته و طول صحبته، فأبدله الله بالإيمان كفرا حين فعل ما فعل، فعاجله الله بالنقمة ولم يمهله، و الحمد لله لا شريك له، و صلى الله على محمد و آله و سلم … and you have known what the status of al-Dihqan was - may Allah curse him, his service, and the long period of his companionship, but then Allah transformed his belief into disbelief, when he committed what he committed, so Allah hastened in retribution to him and did not grant him any respite. All praise is due to Allah who has no partner, and may Allah send blessings on Muhammad and his family. What this shows is that being a Wakil of the Imam does not mean that one is Thiqa forever and cannot change into a worse state. We ask Allah to secure us from having high stations but ending in disgrace.
    • They are stems off the same roots. Im quite sure both fund eachother too. May the reappesrance of our saviour be hastened to bring peace in our holy lands and the rest of the world