Sign in to follow this  
Seiful Islam

A new astronomical quranic method - The determination of the greatest

Rate this topic

Guest Al Radhiy

salam brother,

I don't believe in this proof, i think it is false, wa Allah a'alam. Quran is not a book of theoretical physics.

Among the several "mistakes" of this proof is that this professor suppose that Angels have the same properties of light since they were created from light ; but this is false, since humans created from clay haven't the same properties as clay. And if the angels have the same properties as light, their trajectory should be deviated if they pass near a massive star according to general relativity...

Wa Allah a'alam,

wa salam, Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad

Assalaamo Alaykum

Thanks to you bro Seiful Islam for the efforts you done to put some activity into this forum. I do really admire any Quranic opinion that (possibly) refers to a scientific fact. However, I put myself in a neatural position to such issues because I don't claim to understand what Allah planned in His holy book besides, I haven't seen yet a tradition that supports this theory. If you really believe in it, I suggest that you try to discover new scientific facts or theories to strengthen the Hujja of Quran about it.

your bro

~~Darbato Ali Li Amr Ibn Wudd To3adil 3amal Athaqaleen Ela Yaom Al-Qiyamah~~

Dear brothers Al Radhiy and Thul Fiqar

Assalamu Alaikum

The mentioned article reflects the opinion of its auther. It is not necessary that I agree with everything he said.

Brother Al Radhiy,

I do agree with you that the angels do not have the same characterists of light, and human beings do no have the characteristics of clay or soil. But from the philosphical point of view that could be correct.

Your brother in Islam

Seiful Islam

Guest Al Radhiy

salam brother,

I do agree with you that the angels do not have the same characterists of light, and human beings do no have the characteristics of clay or soil. But from the philosphical point of view that could be correct. 

philosophically it is also false because he is doing a comparison between two things which are uncomparabale !. Morever, he is not doing philosophy he is doing physics, and the application is wrong... applying laws of physics to phenomena overwhich physics is not applicable is a trivial nonsense.

Wa Allah a'alam.

wa salam, Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad