-

Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Iran deserves sanctions

246 replies to this topic

Poll: The US and Israel should invade Iran once and for all (99 member(s) have cast votes)

The US and Israel should invade Iran once and for all

1. Yes (19 votes [19.19%])

Percentage of vote: 19.19%

2. No (80 votes [80.81%])

Percentage of vote: 80.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#201 SJLivson

SJLivson

• Banned
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:41 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)
Wow, great speech!!!!  :dry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great. Then I will repost it.

Shaul Mofaz will become deputy prime minister. He is strong enough, if he workd with Eitam, Elon, to carry out a programme of peace. Jordan is a Palestinian nation, why should there be two? The 'Palestine' you’re talking about is definitely not willing to continue with it but has no other choice unless the 'Palestinians' will cause Israel to use the full power of its modern and well equipped military to force the Palestinians to immediately BEG FOR PEACE or become history. Further, the dirty slums where Palestinians live in cramped squalid conditions, narrow alleyways instead of thoroughfares, are a far cry from "cities", a word whose root is from the Latin word that words like civilization come from, civitas, and these Arabs slums are far from civilized. This is the problem in a nutshell. If the Arabs did have real cities, there would be no conflict, since they also would be civilized enough to have made peace with Israel long ago. I did not formulate my suggestion to remove the enemy population which is attacking Israel based on the race of the population but on it posing security threat to Israel and steadfast refusal of all offers of peace from Israel, and consistent exploitation of all Israeli "good faith" concessions to maximize their threat to Israel.

#202 Q.A

Q.A

Magnificent B*****d

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Location:any halal take away with wall paper in the bathroom
  • Religion:o.O
  • Interests:Searching for the grave of arch stanton. By the way I was born in 1814

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:50 PM

I only want peace. But Arab Moslems have tried to murder have tried to murder us for centuries. No more! Iran declared war against us, and they also need to be punished.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was the europeans that tryed to kill u. jews lived in peace with muslims when jerusulm was under muslim rule.

#203 IMAnonymous

IMAnonymous

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 02:04 AM

He is an idiot because he is a Jew?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's an idiot because of what he wrote. I should think that point was clear.

Why is it so important to you that he is a Jew?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because he is arguing in favor of attacking Iran.
His is hardly an impartial opinion.

When we launch our attack, if Iran responds, our allies in Iraq will be waiting to pounce.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What allies in Iraq?
Sadr's brigade?
Badr's Brigade?
Al Qaida's Brigade?

Iran may be larger than Iraq, but it is weak, and Ahmadinejad's hold on power comes from the need to incite.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And once you attack, he'll have plenty to incite about, won't he?

Once Iranians see the USA is coming, they will rise up against Ahmadinejad and the mullahs, just as Iraqis rose up against Saddam and, except for the Iraqi Guard, surrendered en masse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excuse me, but the Iranians saw us Americans coming in March, 2003 and none of them rose up against their government.
What responsible, non-Jewish source in a position to know has ever claimed the Iranians want to overthrow their government and surrender in mass?

Iranians will do the same thing because they want freedom. If you are really American, you should know this is the truth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe they have more freedom under Ahmadinejad there than the Palestinians have under you.

I am an American and here's what I know. I was told - No - I WAS PROMISED by Jewish Neocons that the Iraqis wanted freedom and couldn't wait for us to invade. Now I find their idea of freedom is actually for us to leave so they can kill each other. And its only cost me $ 750 billion and $ 60 a barrell oil to find that out.
And now I'm being told by a Jewish idiot that Iran can be taken out "in a single night". And you're telling me they want to be bombed and invaded to gain freedom.

If you believe it - Do it. Take Iran out "in a single night".
Who is stopping you? Certainly not the UN. You've never let them stop you from doing anything. We gave you the bombs. You're proven killers. You certainly don't need us. According to you, they will welcome you. So go ahead.

We'll watch and see what happens.

#204 SJLivson

SJLivson

• Banned
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:06 AM

"What responsible, non-Jewish source in a position to know has ever claimed the Iranians want to overthrow their government and surrender in mass?"

Bill Clinton is now Jewish? Ronald Reagan is Jewish? George Herbert Walker Bush is Jewish? James Baker is Jewish? George Shultz is Jewish? No to you they're all Jewish lackeys, because to you and the Elder's of Zion manual Jews secretly control the world!

#205 crayon2

crayon2

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:59 AM

"What responsible, non-Jewish source in a position to know has ever claimed the Iranians want to overthrow their government and surrender in mass?"

Bill Clinton is now Jewish? Ronald Reagan is Jewish? George Herbert Walker Bush is Jewish? James Baker is Jewish? George Shultz is Jewish? No to you they're all Jewish lackeys, because to you and the Elder's of Zion manual Jews secretly control the world!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I swear, looking at this forum has lead me to the conclusion that the majority of Muslims are the most retarded people on this planet.

#206 Rezz

Rezz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:42 AM

I swear, looking at this forum has lead me to the conclusion that the majority of Muslims are the most retarded people on this planet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Retarded no.

Intolerant, ignorant, gullible and anti-Semitic, yes.

Imagine, the amount of unquestioning, blind faith it takes to believe that the Koran is the unadulterated word of God.

Believe that and you will be able to believe absolutely anything, no matter how ridiculous or far-fetched.

#207 Path2Felicity

Path2Felicity

Real Eyes Realize Real lies

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:49 AM

Retarded no.

Intolerant, ignorant, gullible and anti-Semitic, yes.

Imagine, the amount of unquestioning, blind faith it takes to believe that the Koran is the unadulterated word of God.

Believe that and you will be able to believe absolutely anything, no matter how ridiculous or far-fetched.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You scare me.

Seriously.

#208 Rezz

Rezz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:04 AM

You scare me.

Seriously.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

I should take it back Path2Felicity.

I mean, how could ANYONE reading this Forum possibly get the impression that Muslims are "Intolerant, ignorant, gullible and anti-Semitic".

Are we reading the same Forum? :huh:

#209 Path2Felicity

Path2Felicity

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:08 AM

:o

I should take it back Path2Felicity.

I mean, how could ANYONE reading this Forum possibly get the impression that Muslims are "Intolerant, ignorant, gullible and anti-Semitic".

Are we reading the same Forum?  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's not the part that scared me. Though it does speak a lot of your mindset.

Your blatant hatred for Islam, Quran, and Muslims is what scares me. It's ironic b/c you claim that muslims are so intolerant and full of hatred or whatever... but take a look at your own posts and tell me how tolerant they are.

Okay, I'm not in the mood to discuss with you. You have really been nothing but rude and insensitive to me, even though I have never reciprocated that with you.

*shrug* I guess it's what I get for falling under your ridiculous generalizations.

Anyways...

Wasalaam

#210 Curious Infidel

Curious Infidel

Your friendly neighborhood infidel

• Banned
  • 5,850 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:43 PM

You have really been nothing but rude and insensitive to me, even though I have never reciprocated that with you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Big words make my head hurt. :huh:

#211 Path2Felicity

Path2Felicity

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:44 PM

Big words make my head hurt.  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:dry:

#212 crayon2

crayon2

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:08 PM

That's not the part that scared me.  Though it does speak a lot of your mindset.

Your blatant hatred for Islam, Quran, and Muslims is what scares me.  It's ironic b/c you claim that muslims are so intolerant and full of hatred or whatever... but take a look at your own posts and tell me how tolerant they are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you joking? Have you seen the insane Muslim racism of this forum? After I read this forum, I learned that "religion of peace" TM is just a lie. Seriously, I've never read a forum with such barbaric and pitiful members, but I can thank you for exposing the true nature of Islam.

EDIT: I really think you need to self-reflect a little bit, seeing that a card-carrying klansman like Greg Potemkin is regarded as a friend of the Muslims around here.

Edited by crayon2, 28 February 2006 - 09:00 PM.

#213 IMAnonymous

IMAnonymous

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:18 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's a newsflash for you.
It's the year 2006.
Now name your responsible, non-Jewish source in a position to know that is claiming the Iranians want to overthrow their government and surrender in mass?
Because you seem to be baffled by the challenge to stay current. I'll accept anything within the last six months as current.

Here's an example of CURRENT information on the status of Iran's stability. TWELVE DAYS AGO, on February 16, 2006, Condoleeza Rice asked for $ 75 million to fund promoting dissidence in Iran. Evidently, the US Secretary of State is incredibly STUPID and doesn't know what YOU KNOW because, if the Iranians already want to overthrow their government and surrender in mass, why does she need to spend the $ 75 million for?

I'm curious to know where got this idea they wanted to surrender? Does Israel broadcast this kind of stupidity on your news? Is it FOX News? If so, there's your problem.

#214 Republican

Republican

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:58 PM

SJLivson you're pathetic,

How can I (a Semite) be anti-myself :dry: ?

You do not belong in Palestine, and soon you will be out, this is not your place, go back to usa, france, germany, poland where you belong.

The Zionist state will never have the right to exist.

#215 crayon2

crayon2

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:22 PM

SJLivson you're pathetic,

How can I (a Semite) be anti-myself  :dry: ?

You do not belong in Palestine, and soon you will be out, this is not your place, go back to usa, france, germany, poland where you belong.

The Zionist state will never have the right to exist.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And yet it does. Oh, and the vernacular use of Anti-Semite refers to prejudice against Jews.

http://dictionary.re...2&q=anti-Semite
an·ti-Sem·ite (nt-smt, nt-)
n.

One who discriminates against or who is hostile toward or prejudiced against Jews.

#216 Path2Felicity

Path2Felicity

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:26 PM

Are you joking? Have you seen the insane Muslim racism of this forum? After I read this forum, I learned that "religion of peace" TM is just a lie. Seriously, I've never read a forum with such barbaric and pitiful members, but I can thank you for exposing the true nature of Islam.

EDIT: I really think you need to self-reflect a little bit, seeing that a card-carrying klansman like Greg Potemkin is regarded as a friend of the Muslims around here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes and the non-Muslims on this board have been SO gracious. Man, we should really learn some manners from you, huh.

I mean, I feel the love. Really. I do. :wacko:

Wasalaam

#217 Vir2L

Vir2L

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:53 PM

Why are such threads even allowed to continue? Only to fuel personal egos? This is clearly a ridiculous thread meant to provoke and reiterate all that has been argued in other threads.

#218 renault

renault

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:10 AM

I think this is a great thread, just because iranians can't or don't want to respond is another matter.

#219 Asif_Ali

Asif_Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:12 PM

iran is a democracy.

the real problem in the ME is 'israel', and the apartheid system ther needs to be removed, the rights returned to the people, and democracy established.

#220 mumbo jumbo

mumbo jumbo

Anti-Mason the Dajjal is here! Stop me now

• Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:07 PM

Israel is truly the best democracy in the ME, since its knesset contains arabs as well.

Unlike iran in which there is not a single jewish member of the parliament. So i agree with SLjivson and his posts. Great thread.

#221 Asif_Ali

Asif_Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:34 PM

well i don't know how you define a democracy then. how can 'israel' be a democracy when majority of the population is excluded from voting?

Edited by Asif_Ali, 03 March 2006 - 08:35 PM.

#222 mumbo jumbo

mumbo jumbo

• Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:36 PM

How do the arabs enter the parliament then? Do jews vote for them? :!!!:

#223 Asif_Ali

Asif_Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:40 PM

funny how you don't have an answer to the question posed to you. the lack of a justification proves beyond a doubt that 'israel' is not a democracy.

#224 mumbo jumbo

mumbo jumbo

• Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:42 PM

Israeli arabs and jews vote, that's all that matters. How can you include palestinians into this?

#225 Asif_Ali

Asif_Ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 09:33 PM

how can you exclude palestinians from it? they were there before the 'israelis', so tell me on what grounds they can be excluded from the political process?

you just proved the point that 'israel' is not a democracy by any stretch of the imagination.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users