tussi lahore aa kai tay vaikho!!!!....

assi tuano dhikay maar maar kai lahoron baar kad diyan gay !!!!! loooool :!!!:

hahahaha :D

yaar aik tu in karachi vaalon ko punjabi kee samajh naheen atee.... tsk tsk :P

you tell um!

yeah!

*cheer*

-Abbie

Bhaisahab, aap kam aql walay loggoen ko wasai mai bari mushkil say baat samaj may atey hai

yaaar, agar humari danai or farasat kee batain tum logon kai saron par say guzar jatee hain tu is ka yeh matlab naheen kai hum kam aql hain...... :D

yaaar, agar humari danai or farasat kee batain tum logon kai saron par say guzar jatee hain tu is ka yeh matlab naheen kai hum kam aql hain...... :D

(salam)

shah ji tusi maidan nich to aao na zara. waikh lain gay dana kaun tay deewana kaun :D

Btw I am from Karachi B)

(salam)

mai tai kah raha tha pra Ali786 nu zyada pangay na lo.........ilm di chabi odhay paas. ^_^

saday wadday pra hain gay.......aur sunao ki karande ho tusi aaj kul? aye tareeqay nu moderators tay ruh ich wi nai khabar hondi hai kay asi ki gullan karan hain....likho jo likhna hai :D

BKK bhi to moderator hai :o :Hijabi:

Kh

mai tai kah raha tha pra Ali786 nu zyada pangay na lo.........ilm di chabi odhay paas..

saday wadday pra hain gay.......aur sunao ki karande ho tusi aaj kul? aye tareeqay nu moderators tay ruh ich wi nai khabar hondi hai kay asi ki gullan karan hain....likho jo likhna hai

BKK bhi to moderator hai ohmy

interesting mixture of urdu / punjabi / sareiki... :)

BKK noo sab samajh lagdee ai ..panwain urdu howay ya punjabi howay... :D

salam

See I am so talented :D I can mix languages up.Actually my friends have been from multan,dera ghazi khan,lahore and Rawal pindi so I guess that's the reason. They all laugh at me when I speak punjabi. anyways who cares.That's how u learn :)

pawain! I like punjabi man.Its so funny. ^_^

Kh

(salam),

tusi log pushto wich galla'n karo mai odhi tafseer tussa de saamnay laay aavs'an yaara...

Yaar we have to organise something so all of us can log on at the same time and have a voice convo..

Wa'salaam

Asad Ali.

pakistan is similar to syria!!!!!! im not crazy- i went to syria for ziarat last year and it had bad roads, traffic, dusty, lights going off (lol), hot/cold water, markets and loads of signs in arabic- which reminded me of urdu lol- i mean its the closest thing to pak that i've ever seen, but then again the only other country i've ever been to is kenya :unsure:

oh yea but besides all of tht paks a great place- i ahd so much fun riding on the tanga lol o yes, and the shopping :D

pakistan is similar to syria!!!!!! im not crazy- i went to syria for ziarat last year and it had bad roads, traffic, dusty, lights going off (lol), hot/cold water, markets and loads of signs in arabic- which reminded me of urdu lol- i mean its the closest thing to pak that i've ever seen, but then again the only other country i've ever been to is kenya :unsure:

oh yea but besides all of tht paks a great place- i ahd so much fun riding on the tanga lol o yes, and the shopping :D

shouldn't india be the closest thing to pakistan?

have i been to india <_< ? do i watch indian movies :angel: ? :Hijabi:

henna,

indians and pakis are pretty much the same people with the same culture. im surprised that ud say that pakistan is closest to an arab country rather than india. thats all.

seeing as how pakistan was carved from india by a british man ... because it is a "muslim state" it is closer to an arab country? I'm not following either.

having just visited India, let me say, the Muslims reminded me of all my Pakistani girlfriends.

how is that a good point?

That's a good point since the sis said that the countries that she had "seen", syria was the closest :)