Ali

To improve ShiaChat.com... [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

(salam) and welcome to SC,

^ You can't until you're an advanced member, aka 50+ posts. :)

When you do reach that limit, click on the name of the person you want to PM, and click the option with an envelope on it. A window will open and you can type in your message.

(wasalam)

Basim Ali Jafri

to improve shiachat i would divide quran-hedeeth n dua to 3 MAJOR sections, not to sub forum

because its 3 different things, n people tend to pay attenttion to recent post, so quran/hadeeth/dua recent post quite appear in mixed ways, if theres 9 post recent in each topic, it only show 3 of them (divided by 3)

these sectors is very important, because its the basic knowledge of islam, n furthermore for quran, its wajib 3ain to learn.

we should attract more people to quran forum

i want to make a quran campaign here, but it will put dua n hadist recent post dont appear.. that sadden me quite a bit

i currently dont be able to chat, even when im an advanced member, n i dont have interest to chat currently

Instead of banning people for breaking rules give them 3 strikes and you are disabled and then make them pay 5 dollars via paypal to enable their account everytime they break a rule again by sending them a paypal invoice.

Instead of banning people for breaking rules give them 3 strikes and you are disabled and then make them pay 5 dollars via paypal to enable their account everytime they break a rule again by sending them a paypal invoice.

How much money do you figure you'd owe us by now then?

lol. I would suggest putting a ditto copy of the banned members thread in the Debating Forums. I don't think many people visit the banned members thread in this part of the forum.

Besides that, I would suggest getting some more emoticons and smileys. I recommend the forums of OneManga. I'll post the link if interested, and if not... well I can't force it on ya guys :P

(wasalam)

(salam)

enforce your policy on both members and team of shiachat, for respecting each others marja and not allowing anyone to run missions to slander or degrade another persons marja.

(wasalam)

(salam)

enforce your policy on both members and team of shiachat, for respecting each others marja and not allowing anyone to run missions to slander or degrade another persons marja.

(wasalam)

(bismillah) (salam)

Oh god just stop..

where in the heck you got this idea from lol

100000000000 $

(bismillah)

(salam)

Have a rule that forbids new members from reviving old threads.

It happens all the time and you wanna like check the forum and there's a bunch of new threads, only to find that the OP was in 2002..

just a rule so that the new members (me too :D) learn not to revive threads unless they have a new question/inquiry :!!!:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Have a rule that forbids new members from reviving old threads.

It happens all the time and you wanna like check the forum and there's a bunch of new threads, only to find that the OP was in 2002..

just a rule so that the new members (me too :D) learn not to revive threads unless they have a new question/inquiry :!!!:

(salam)

This is actually starting to happen more these days..

it's so annoying!!!!!!!

(salam)

Make a rule where one cannot make a full thread about ONE person on this forum

For example: "So and so is actually so and so (banned member)" or "So and so is a mushrik", etc

you will notice this happening a lot now, particularly in the shia/sunni forum, and it is making it the forum lame to read and very annoying

Wassalam

Edited by 14infallibles

(salam)

Make a rule where one cannot make a full thread about ONE person on this forum

For example: "So and so is actually so and so (banned member)" or "So and so is a mushrik", etc

you will notice this happening a lot now, particularly in the shia/sunni forum, and it is making it the forum lame to read and very annoying

Wassalam

Seconded

to imporove shia chat i would add a book thread where people can hav a discussion about book they have read, pr questions that others could answer and recommend books for each other! will help thjose looking for books

salam

1)To improve shiaChat,i would suggest you to add colors on the username : a pink Username for girls ,and a blue username for boys.

:)

2)One day , my mom asked me in which site i was , so i said ''ShiaChat'' than she told me to get off from this site because she though that it was a ''match '' site..got it ? hehe .

the name is giving a bad reputation ..can you make it like ''shiaUsul'' or ''shiaDeen ''

something with a good reputation,since we don't have the chat thingy anymore.

thanx =)

may god bless

wasalam

Edited by enlight_warner