Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatemeh_hadidian

dear president Ahmadi nezhad

6 posts in this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Recently < Alhamdo le Allah iran had two good president Mr khatami and Mr Dr ahmadi nezhad.this new president can guide and manage iran problems very well insha-Allah ,but like allways there are many foolish people who want to bother him and block his islamic good activities.may dear Allah HELP US AND PROTECT HIM....... :cry: :cry:

ELTEMASE DUA :cry:

fatemeh

Amen :) . . .

(bismillah)

(salam)

Recently < Alhamdo le Allah iran had two good president Mr khatami and Mr Dr ahmadi nezhad.this new president can guide and manage iran problems very well insha-Allah ,but like allways there are many foolish people who want to bother him and block his islamic good activities.may dear Allah  HELP US AND PROTECT HIM....... :cry:  :cry:

ELTEMASE DUA :cry:

fatemeh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ameen....even Shias are jealous of him...I really dont understand these people...anyway dont worry sis Allah is with Him....and Allah is always with Iranians....

(bismillah)

(salam) to all brothers and sisters

The Respectable president of Islamic Republic of Iran is one of my favorite personality. He is Courageous. May Allah grant him success for his good intentions in this world and the world hereafter. May Allah save him from all the atrocities.

Aim

Allah Hafiz-o-nasir

Edited by Rizwan Haider

I love Ahmadinijad :wub:

Dear president, you're the best president of the world. May Allah give you success, and May Allah give Pakistan a president like you.