btw he is engaged n getting married on new yrs eve..so dont bother much  :!!!:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. Al hamdullah.

yeah its a dude a famous actor in bollywood

Edited by Tatheer Fatima

(salam)

Is amir Khan Shia or Sunni..??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This question is simply..........useless over in here.

This question is simply..........useless over in here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess he is not even a Muslim....

(salam) 

is he shia?.......:o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amir Khan is a shia.. he belongs to Nasir Husain's family. Nasir Husain is a famous film producer and directer/writer. who wrote Qayamath se Qayamath tak. Which is Amir Khan's first movie. I dont know if he is Irani. he might be from an Irani origins. not sure.. Amir Khan's first wife was a hindu and his second wife which he has taken is a hindu as well. He sure seems like a nice guy.. but he is sure continuing to live his temperary life in vain.. he is fortunate to born in the true religion of Islam but.. is unfortunate for being uneducated about the beautiful glorious religion of Allah.

other famous shia bollywood film stars are Feroze khan.. and his son Fardeen Khan and Mumtaz is another shia actress who are iranian origins. Sunjay Dutt's late mother Nargis was also a shia and Irani origins. Fardeen Khan has recently married Mumtaz's daughter who is shia as well. Feroze Khan's family every year in Bangalore invite people for Majalis at their home... and give respect to the lord of the martyrs Imam Husain.

their careers and lifestyle contradict the Islamic sharyat and way of life. but atleast by name they are Shia's. They are more Shia bollywood stars..

Zanadine.

^ omg

i did not kno that amir got divorced from 1st hindu

or that he was shia...or that all these peeps were shia!

mahesh bhatts mum was shia

apparently farah naz and taboo are too

how embarrassing?!?!?!

the only muslim actors/actresses in bolly- are/were shias!!! no wonder they call us kanj*rs :(

pls dnt tell me salman khan is too

fardeen khan is a hunk :P

Edited by Queen_Shah_UK

Lol!! Never seen that commercial before...tht was funny..I thought he looked better as a girl ;) ...Are u sure hes shia??? WOW! I would never have guessed

What do you people think about Shabana Azmi, A Sayyeda Shia Daughter of a fanmous Urdu poet from Azam garh Utter Pradesh, Kefi Azmi, A Shia Sayyed?

Allah Allah Khuda Khuda sarwar! :squeez:

What do you people think about Shabana Azmi, A Sayyeda Shia Daughter of a fanmous Urdu poet from Azam garh Utter Pradesh, Kefi Azmi, A Shia Sayyed?

Allah Allah Khuda Khuda sarwar! :squeez:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well bro i am from Azamgarh but i never heard that Kaifi Azmi was a shia syed...thats a news to me....but Shabana Azmi's mother was a tawaif...

Salam,

Brother Abbas Zaidi,

I got this news from two resources. One was my Indian friend in the UK, M.Zaidi, who told me this and other is an originally Pakistani poetess, currently residing in Canada whose susraal is in Azamgarh, who told me the same.

She also told that Kefi Azmi's name was some Sayed (something) Hussain....dont remember the full name.

Shabana's mum was a tawaaif. I didn't know...Thats a news to me :)

Thanks

Jibran

Edited by Jibran Haider

Yaar aap logon ne shion ko badnaam karne ka theka liya hua hay. Recently there was a long daft thread about all and practically every Pakistani pop singer being a shia too. Most of theses are speculations and remain so.

A Saying of Imam Hassan (as): 'Jo ankh se dekha woh haq hay, jo kaan se suna woh mohtaaj-e-tehqeeq hai'.

Give the rumours a break please!

Rehem

Malek

hayeinnnnnn??? Shabana Azmi ki amma ko tawaif bana diya? .Kaifi azmi ki barsi pur mushaira huwa tha dubai mein tou meinay attend kiya tha. Mrs Azmi aur shabana sahiba bhi aayein thin. Kahin say tawaif tou nahi lag rahi thin mian. Bahar haal ho sakta hai rahi hon kisi zamanay mein :unsure:

Us mushairay say pata chala kay keifi sahab communist thay. Faraz ki kuch ghazlein sunnay ko milin. Maza subsay ziada khair javed akhtar ki nazm "Waqt" jo unho nay baqalam khud sunaye. Offtopic hogaya bohot.

Haan tou Aamir khan and all those [Edited Out]py bollywood stars should kill themselves.