Rate this topic

250 posts in this topic

God Forbid

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh:

wow :!!!: some ppl in here scare me :sick:

God Forbid

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why God Forbid? What knowledge do you have of the Wahabbism cancer that is controlling it currently?

1 track mind

KP, you were proven WRONG about Ya Ali Madad, so you save face by saying "to ME it's shirk"... well, praise be to Allah (SWT) that we are not judged ISLAMICALLY according to YOUR NAFS!

Yeah Thank God for that!

Right back at you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) how did u know i was talkin about u?

lol sis if i said anything that was mean im sry im just mad at wut u said

Edited by umm_alawi

(bismillah)

(bismillah)

It's safer in the hands of these so called wahabis because there is no bidah going on in the sacred place.

You must be a lunatic; I asked you a question earlier (to all Sunnis actually) and yet you have not answered.

I want you to explain why does Al-Baqee3 looks like a backwatered waste land? Who has done this to it?

(salam)

post-2188-1119648731_thumb.jpg

Edited by NoorFatima

KP, you might not know this, but ISLAM IS NOT DEFINED BY WHAT SUNNIS DO OR ALLOW. :angel: It has been proven that it is allowed ISLAMICALLY, so it does not matter if ALL or NONE of the sunnis do it.

(bismillah)

NoorFatima, would you prefer if they were made into shrines?

Of course; I want Al-Baqee3 to be turned into an extravagant Shrine; just like the Shrines of Abu Bakr and Umar; is that too much to ask for?

I have answered your question; please answer mine.

(salam)

(salam)

that is no the case for the shias you need to go re search mate do u even know who the wahabis are or do u just think we chose to hate them beacause there not shias :dry: :dry:

alrite yous say that we love ali (as) more then AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì

then whats the case for the sunnis is abu baker favoured more then AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì

NoorFatima, would you prefer if they were made into shrines?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course we would.

The holy people there are dearer to us than anything in the world.

What are you saying Princess , that shias will worship the Kaaba cuz Ali (as) was born inside of it :wacko: . This is the silliest comment you can say about Shia .

The people you are talking about claim to be Shia but they're not . They are minorities called Alawis , they worship Ali (as) ( astaghfer Allah ) . They are no ishna ashari and not even related to Shia .

Edited by Shi3i*-Lebanese

(bismillah)

Of course; I want Al-Baqee3 to be turned into an extravagant Shrine; just like the Shrines of Abu Bakr and Umar; is that too much to ask for?

I have answered your question; please answer mine.

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Intresting point Noorfatima.

Khomeini stated in a message for a youth rally:

“ The Islamic and non- Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centres and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places is an essential requirement. . . when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (i.e. Hadhrat Abu Bakr and Hadhrat Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet’s grave.” (Khomeinism & Islam - by Abu Rehan Faarooqi)

Now We know why those people in the video were holding Khomeini's pictures.

(salam)

(salam)

Please tell us when and where he said this. The only time I have read or heard this, is from Sunni sources. I do not believe it is true. Imam Khomeini(ra) never mentioned waging war on Saudi Arabia.

WaSalaam, Hajar

(bismillah)

There is no shrine for Abu Bakr or Umar in Saudi.

Are you saying there is no 'Sahan' for Abu Bakr and Umar you liar? Are you saying there is no 'Dhareeh'? Only people who have not seen the sanctuary of the Prophet would spout such ignorance.

P.S.

No Sunni up until now explained to us why Al-Baqee3 looks like a waste land? I thought the Wahabis are 'good' custodians of the Holy Shrines?

(salam)

Edited by NoorFatima

Also, Morg, what makes you believe that the graves in jannat al-baqi are destroyed? have you seen it yourself? just asking... and your sig is very blasphemous do you know that? just a comment to a sunni brother from a sunni brother.

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

bro i have been in medina and visited the jannat ul baqi cementary. i have seen the decorations on palaces and masjids in saudi arabia... comared with jannatul baqi you surely see something disturbing. also old pictures and descriptions by for example imam shafei (ra) that the cementary had several tombs and buildings and decorations on the graves. now since the second wahabi invation and when the saudis got power in hejaz they demolished it all, and leveled the graves. but replaced the tombs and pieces with two rocks.

is this the respect we give to the sahabas and prophets family?

btw bro. i belong to the so called bareilly cyrcles and according to us ya is not blasfemous. :)

(salam)

you liar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what makes you have so much hatred pent up inside you that when you disagree with someone you have to throw insults at them? There are no shrines in Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are Salafees who beleive that graves should be flat with only a stone for the head of it.

really? then I'm guessing you haven't been to, or seen pics of, the Prophet's (pbuh)&HP mosque.. and seen that alongside his tomb is Abu Bakr and Umar, all of which have much more than mere stones on top.

Every sunni who protects his religion from alteration is known as wahabi to shias.

Every sunni who deeply respects Prophets (pbuh) companions is known as wahabi to shias.

Every sunni who protects the house of Allah is known as wahabi to shias.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

speak for ur self coz how do u know its shia doing that and they are not taking over their imam ali (as) and u cant think about this..The prophet (pbuh) chose his cosuin Ali to be the first caliph is is proven in many ways and u just stole his calipha and made abu bakr the first caliph!! which is not fair u made the cosuin of muhammed, the one who was handed the special sword from Allah the fourth caliph.

and if they are shia, they are not shia of imam ali (as) they are another type.

Thank u.

Every sunni who protects his religion from alteration is known as wahabi to shias.

Every sunni who deeply respects Prophets (pbuh) companions is known as wahabi to shias.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Every murderer is known as a wahabi to shias.

Every "sunni" who bombs and attacks masjids is known as a wahabi to shias.

Every "sunni" who kills more than 300 unarmed Shias at Makkah, and then blames the Shia is a wahabi to shias.

Every sunni who respects the Prophets so called companions, more than the Prophet is known as a wahabi.

Doctor_Naqvi likes this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, firstly you are Wahabi by any Sunni standard you do try to disguise as Sunni but everyone with two brain cells can distinguish you and Sunni, your flag is a clear give away that you are follower of SSP which was created by Pakistani Intelligence ISI.

Shia respect Prophets (pbuh) & his true companions much more than you can not even imagine (if you have any imagination) not those who were condamned by Himself pbuh and Allah (ie your forefathers)

You being the biggest benefactor of House of Saud $$ charity in Pakistan will ofcourse say & defend them, however Sunni and even Saudis now admit that it was a protest, which was crushed by USA instructions.

why would shias attack the house of Allah, where mola ali was born... lol

Dont you know that shia are against Abu Bakr and Umar Farooq. and they want saudi govt to remove their graves from there where they are. (I mean they want them to remove them away from NABI's grave).

Abdaal likes this

This is pretty pathetic. If the Sunni in this thread are so stupid that they want to believe that Shia want to blow up the Kaaba of all places then they are beyond help and/or mercy.

How can you be so STUPID to think that Shia would want to blow it up? Use the common sense that Allah gave you. What possible reason would we have to blow up the Kaaba? One reason is all I need.

The Sunni in this thread are either extremely stupid and need to get their heads out of their @$$ or they need to go learn something about Shia.

I've seen pathetic propoganda based attacks on Shia before on other forums but this one really takes the cake. There is no sense to this nor is there any logic to this. Sunni like the one who posted this idiotic video need to just shut up and go away. This is not even worthy of a laugh its that stupid.

Aabiss_Shakari likes this

So they can overthrow those they hate the most(Sunnis) and takeover kaaba to worship it as a place for birth of Ali instead of Allahs house.

this statement shows ur wisdom and knowledge about islaam and :shia :dry:

Dont you know that shia are against Abu Bakr and Umar Farooq. and they want saudi govt to remove their graves from there where they are. (I mean they want them to remove them away from NABI's grave).

If 12r shias ruled Arabia they would have done it already. Now wahabis are ruling and they are destroying the property of the Prophet (pbuh) and the sahaba which is even worst.

(salam)

Whether Iranians done it or not but it is a fact that the Nasibi and American Saudi Government must be removed. They are worst liars and munafiqs.