History of Janab E Umme Kulsum

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ya Mahdi Adrikni

Ya Mahdi Adrikni
  • Advanced Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:23 AM

(bismillah) (salam)
I want to know urgently the life history of Janab Um Me Kulsum daughter of Imam E n Janab E Fatima zahra
plz tell me as soon as possible

#2 SHIA_COP

SHIA_COP

Beware From Muqasreen....http://www.hubeali.com

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:33 AM

i want too........????????
still waiting

#3 Irani88™

Irani88™

Ali (3) ra vasf dar bavar nayayad!!!

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 05:20 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)

I would like to know as well. Anyone?

#4 shshah

shshah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:19 AM

i dont know much but here is a bit i know
janab um-e- kulthoom (as) was born in 9th hijari she was almost 2 when her mother bibi fatima (as) died ,she was married to muhammed bin jaffer bin abi talib (as) . bibi um-e- kulthoom had no children .In karabla and shaam she pariticipated with bibi zainab (as) and went throw all the difficulty,s as her .she died 2 months 20 days before bibi zainab (as) she was 51 . her (as) zari mubarak is in the same mazar of bibi sakina (as)

#5 Salahuddin Al Ayubi

Salahuddin Al Ayubi
  • Banned
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 04:47 PM

There is big gap missing

Before jafar ibn Abi talib(ra) she was married to Umar ibn al-khattab(ra). Umm Kulthum bore a son Zayd ibn Umar(ra), known as Ibn al-Khalifatayn (Son of the Two Caliphs i.e. Umar and Ali) who became renowned for his great beauty, and a daughter, Ruqayya(ra).
After Umar(ra) died she remarried with Jafar ibn abi talib(ra). When jafar ibn abi talib(ra) died she remarried with his brother Abdallah ibn jafar who was widowed of her sister. Umm Kulthum died at the same time as hear son Zayd ibn umar(ra) who died at young age Said ibn al-as(ra) prayed over them, it was in the time of Muawiya before 49(AH). May the blessing and Mercy of Allah be upon them.

#6 sara85

sara85

pretty soul

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

can any one plzz give more proofs for this

like wat bot the girl and where was the boy she had ........and her second husbandjafar ibn abi talib(as) was he form the same family as the prophet of GOD and hazrat ali (as)

#7 sarahhasan

sarahhasan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:01 PM

[QUOTE]There is big gap missing

Before jafar ibn Abi talib(ra) she was married to Umar ibn al-khattab(ra). Umm Kulthum bore a son Zayd ibn Umar(ra), known as Ibn al-Khalifatayn (Son of the Two Caliphs i.e. Umar and Ali) who became renowned for his great beauty, and a daughter, Ruqayya(ra).
After Umar(ra) died she remarried with Jafar ibn abi talib(ra). When jafar ibn abi talib(ra) died she remarried with his brother Abdallah ibn jafar who was widowed of her sister. Umm Kulthum died at the same time as hear son Zayd ibn umar(ra) who died at young age Said ibn al-as(ra) prayed over them, it was in the time of Muawiya before 49(AH). May the blessing and Mercy of Allah be upon them.

Could you support this with hadeeth from sunni books.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users