- - - - -

THE KING JAMES OR MASONIC BIBLE

15 replies to this topic

#1 The Truth 007

The Truth 007

• Banned
  • 690 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:46 PM

To-day the Christians challenge the world of Islam with a book, that many of them are unaware its origin or history. Ask them, who was King James, who wrote the Bible, why was it written, and when was it written? They cannot give you the answers. First, the King James Bible was written in 1610. It was written under the Authority of King James I of England, and as you look it states that it was "translated out of the original tongues". Yet they donot tell you what was the original tongues were. The original tongue of the ORIGINAL BIBLE(BOOK) was Arabic. King James was appointed as King of England by Queen Elizabeth I, the so-called "Virgin Queen". Queen Elizabeth wasnot a virgin at all, but had 2 sons out of weddlock. Her 2 sons were Sir Franics Bacon(William Shakespeare) and the other son was the Earl of Essex Robert Devereux. The father of her 2 sons was Mr. Robert Dudley, who met the Queen when both were jailed in the Tower of London. So the appointment of King James, the King of Scotland was done to keep the "Royal Secret" of the so-called "Virgin Queen" having sons out of weddlock. King James was a Stuart who were decendents of Robert Bruce. Robert Bruce was the King who gave the Knights Templars(Freemason) safty after their Grand Master was burned at the stake by the King of France and the Vatican. The Knights Templars made Robert Bruce their Grand Master and every King of Scotland down to King James became the Grand Master of the Templars. King James the 6th became King James I once he took over England. In 1610 76 years after the Church of England split from the Vatican, King James employed great men of learning to write his Bible, most notably Dr. Robert Fludd the Mystic Rosicrucian(Christian Mason) and the before mentioned Sir. Franics Bacon the son of Elizabeth I. It was Sir Franice Bacon who was the editor of the Bible and who was also a Rosicrucian. According to Mr. Manly P. Hall , Bacon placed in the Bible many of Rosicrucian symbolism(THE SECRET TEACHING OF ALL AGES). Sir. Franics Bacon wrote plays under the name of William Shakespeare and also wrote a book called the NEW ATLANTIS. Concerning the name Shakespeare, it points to the Goddess Pallas Athena, the Muse of both Bacon and the Freemasons. The statue of Athena is that of a woman wearing a helmet and "shakes her spear at ingnorance" The name Shakespeare came from her as she was called the "spear shaker", and the name "William" is German for "helmet". Sir Franics Bacon, as stated before, wrote a book call THE NEW ATLANTIS, which outlined the take over of North America by the Rosicrucians/Freemason or Templars. In 1694 the first Rosicrucian colony from Europe was established in Philadelphia and later in Pennsyvania using Bacon's plans. The FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA WERE SLAVE HOLDING MYSTICS NOT "CHRISTIANS" AND THE MASONIC BIBLE IS THEIR BOOK!!! Many Black so-called Christians donot know that 80% of the Africans that were brought here by the masons were Muslims. They donot know that King James was a Mason and that he took over the Slave Trade for the Queen ElizabethI as a fight to remove Islam out of the way so that they could rule in a NEW ORDER OF THE AGES (WHITE SUPREMACY). It was Queen Elizabeth I who employed the "Rev." Sir John Hawkins and his ship named "Jesus", once England took over the Slave Trade from Spain/Vatican. Spain lead the way in the white/masonic fight aginst the Moors(Black Muslims rulers of Spain and North America for 750 years). Once the Moors and Islam was move out the Europeans Masons were able to go on with their plan, which ended with the enslavement of Muslims and the killing off of 500 nations of so-called Indians here in North America. THE SO-CALLED KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE MASONIC BIBLE AND THE FREEMASONS DONOT BELIEVE THAT "JESUS" IS DIVINE, THE KNOW HE WAS A PROPHET OF Allah, YET THEY TEACH THAT HE IS COMING BACK. The Black Christians Preachers, many of whom are masons, teach lies to their own people to make a big name for themselves and for money. Allah asked in the Holy Qu'ran "WILL YOU HIDE THE TRUTH WHILE YOU KNOW?" There is a great day of judgement coming to the ones who hide the truth. . WE CHALLENGE ANY AND ALL TO PROVE THAT CHRITIANITY IS THE REAL RELIGION OF Allah, THAT JESUS (ISA) TAUGHT IT AND PROVE THE THE BIBLE OF THE MASONS IS FROM GOD. Our people have been lied to too long, to-day is the day of truth for both MAN & MANKIND. Allah-U-AKBAR

#2 jarvis

jarvis

• Banned
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:28 PM

90% of the king james bible is willaim tyndales translation from koine greek (new testament)..and hebrew (old testament)

http://www.williamty...liamtyndale.htm

Edited by jarvis, 13 June 2005 - 08:31 PM.

#3 jarvis

jarvis

• Banned
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:37 PM

a moment of silence please....

http://www.williamty...liamtyndale.htm

#4 Al-Moqanna

Al-Moqanna

The Veiled One

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Interests:Music, religion, history, languages, food....

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:39 PM

Agent 007, why this obsession with Christianity on a Shia Muslim website? And what's up with all the conspiracy theories? Were there TWO gunmen on Mount Calvary that fateful afternoon?

Bruh, it's OK. We worship differently and that's that. No need for all the propaganda. Besides, even the Muslims don't believe you. Take a chill pill and stop sounding like you're about to drink the poisoned Kool-Aid, aight?

Edited by Al-Moqanna, 14 June 2005 - 01:22 PM.

#5 oldsword81

oldsword81

Shia Mama, PhD

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Religion:Shia 12ver
  • Interests:Seeking nearness to Allah SWT
    Seeking knowledge
    Seeking truth

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:15 PM

Agent 007, why this obsession with Christianity on a Shia Muslim website? And what's up with all the conspiracy theories? Were there TWO gunmen on Mount Calvary that fateful afternoon?
Bruh, it's OK. We worship differentlyand that's that. No need for all the propaganda. Besides,  even the Muslims don't believe you. Take a chill pill and stop sounding like you're about to drink the poisoned Kool-Aid, aight?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I understand he is follower of the Nation of Islam. I could be wrong though. THe other thread started by him got a little confusing but I think that's what someone wrote. :wacko: I dont know the details of what this sect believes in but I was told it's a mixture of Christianity and Islam...or something like that...

I honestly do not know what the point of this was.... maybe I'm a little slow? :huh:

#6 Al-Moqanna

Al-Moqanna

The Veiled One

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:21 PM

If he is NOI, then he believes that Wallace Fard Muhammad was the incarnation of Allah, that the black man is God and that the white man is the devil.

It's a cult, basically (hence my reference to the poisoned Kool-Aid...).

#7 The Truth 007

The Truth 007

• Banned
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:18 PM

Queen Elizabeth I, the so-called "Virgin Queen". Queen Elizabeth wasnot a virgin at all, but had 2 sons out of weddlock. Her 2 sons were Sir Franics Bacon(William Shakespeare) and the other son was the Earl of Essex Robert Devereux. The father of her 2 sons was Mr. Robert Dudley, who met the Queen when both were jailed in the Tower of London. So the appointment of King James, the King of Scotland was done to keep the "Royal Secret" of the so-called "Virgin Queen" having sons out of weddlock. King James was a Stuart who were decendents of Robert Bruce. Robert Bruce was the King who gave the Knights Templars(Freemason) safty after their Grand Master was burned at the stake by the King of France and the Vatican. The Knights Templars made Robert Bruce their Grand Master and every King of Scotland down to King James became the Grand Master of the Templars. King James the 6th became King James I once he took over England. In 1610 76 years after the Church of England split from the Vatican, King James employed great men of learning to write his Bible, most notably Dr. Robert Fludd the Mystic Rosicrucian(Christian Mason) and the before mentioned Sir. Franics Bacon the son of Elizabeth I. It was Sir Franice Bacon who was the editor of the Bible and who was also a Rosicrucian. According to Mr. Manly P. Hall , Bacon placed in the Bible many of Rosicrucian symbolism(THE SECRET TEACHING OF ALL AGES). Sir. Franics Bacon wrote plays under the name of William Shakespeare and also wrote a book called the NEW ATLANTIS. Concerning the name Shakespeare, it points to the Goddess Pallas Athena, the Muse of both Bacon and the Freemasons. The statue of Athena is that of a woman wearing a helmet and "shakes her spear at ingnorance" The name Shakespeare came from her as she was called the "spear shaker", and the name "William" is German for "helmet". Sir Franics Bacon, as stated before, wrote a book call THE NEW ATLANTIS, which outlined the take over of North America by the Rosicrucians/Freemason or Templars. In 1694 the first Rosicrucian colony from Europe was established in Philadelphia and later in Pennsyvania using Bacon's plans. The FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA WERE SLAVE HOLDING MYSTICS NOT "CHRISTIANS" AND THE MASONIC BIBLE IS THEIR BOOK!!!

Bacon's biological father was probably Robert Dudley, The Earl of Leicester, who met Elizabeth I when both were imprisoned in the Tower of London before she became Queen. In 1557 Elizabeth and Dudley secretly married (the first time) in the Tower. One of Elizabeth's first acts after her Accession,was to appoint Robert Dudley Master of the Horse, an honourable and valuable post which gave him a Lodging at the Court and personal attendance on the Queen.

1559 6 Feb--Letter of Count De Feria (Philip's watchdog): regarding behaviour of Elizabeth toward Dudley: "Her Majesty visits him in his Chamber day and night." (18th April) Second letter of Count De Feria: "Sometimes she appears as if she wants to marry him (Arch Duke Ferdinand), and speaks like a woman who will only accept a great Prince; and then they say she is in love with Lord Robert and never lets him leave her."

1560--(Report to Lord Burleigh as to the open assertions of Mother Anne Dowe of Brentwood, concerning the condition of the Queen. She said that the Queen was with child by Robert Dudley. She was sent to prison.)

1560--Sept 12 It is openly reported (See Dic. Nat. Biog.) that the Queen was secretly betrothed to Dudley, and that they were married at Lord Pembroke's House sometime in late September. Cecil, either in appearance or reality, consented to be reconciled to them. November. The Queen's "looks" are quite consistent with a pregnant woman.
http://www.geocities...ancis_bacon.htm

#8 oldsword81

oldsword81

Shia Mama, PhD

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
    Seeking knowledge
    Seeking truth

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:01 PM

If he is NOI, then he believes that Wallace Fard Muhammad was the incarnation of Allah, that the black man is God and that the white man is the devil.

It's a cult, basically (hence my reference to the poisoned Kool-Aid...).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm, interesting. I never knew that. Well then...I'm just going to leave now since I'm deceived by the devil AND AM the devil. i can't win! lol

#9 The Truth 007

The Truth 007

• Banned
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:18 PM

SOME HAVE CALLED ELIJAH MUHAMMAD(PBUH) A RACIST. PARTLY FOR
REFERRING TO THE WHITE RACE AS "DEVILS". BELOW IS WHAT HIS DEFINITION
WAS, IN HIS OWN WORDS.
(DISCUSSION TOOK PLACE AT SEVENTHFAM)

What Is The Meaning Of "a Devil"?
I would like to know exactly what did Elijah
Muhammad(pbuh) mean by the word "devil" ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged 12-22-2002 09:14
Bro. Boris
Grand Master Resident memberRegistered: Jun 2002Location:
TorontoPosts: 101

As-Salaam Alaikum: The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that ..."any
life
germ from original is Devil.
Basically, any grafted thing can be
considered a
devil. You can have a devil cat out there, etc... But
Satan - Satan means one who's wickedness is not
confined to one's self, but spreads and it affects others."

I hope this is clear As-Salaam Alaikum =====

"But the One Mind, being both Life and Light, next brought forth
Man,
a Being like to Himself, with whom He fell in love, as being His own
child; for it was beautiful beyond compare, the Image of its Sire. In
very truth, God fell in love with His own Form; and on it did bestow
all
of His own creations." DIVINE PYMANDER OF HERMES(the Egyptian)

If you take one step towards Him, He runs 2 you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#10 The Truth 007

The Truth 007

• Banned
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:33 PM

Now, how often has the Orthodox Islamic scholars suggested that the
Nation of Islam were racist for preaching that the white man is a
devil. Do some of these same scholars and followers preach that
America is the "Great Satan"? well if America is the Great Satan,
what are her citizens to be called? Satanites? or how about
Lucieferians? or what about devils? do these brothers sincerely
believe there is a significant difference between calling someone a
Great Satan or a devil?

christopher

#11 oldsword81

oldsword81

Shia Mama, PhD

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
    Seeking knowledge
    Seeking truth

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

Now, how often has the Orthodox Islamic scholars suggested that the
Nation of Islam were racist for preaching that the white man is a
devil. Do some of these same scholars and followers preach that
America is the "Great Satan"? well if America is the Great Satan,
what are her citizens to be called? Satanites? or how about
Lucieferians? or what about devils? do these brothers sincerely
believe there is a significant difference between calling someone a
Great Satan or a devil?

christopher

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So God's creation is a devil? Every baby that is born is a devil? What?! Am I reading this correctly? Whoa. That's new.

#12 The Truth 007

The Truth 007

• Banned
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:06 PM

So God's creation is a devil? Every baby that is born is a devil? What?! Am I reading this correctly?

Emphatically no. LOL!

You are utilizing the definition you were previously taught...

SOME HAVE CALLED ELIJAH MUHAMMAD(PBUH) A RACIST. PARTLY FOR
REFERRING TO THE WHITE RACE AS "DEVILS". BELOW IS WHAT HIS DEFINITION
WAS, IN HIS OWN WORDS
. (DISCUSSION TOOK PLACE AT SEVENTHFAM)

What Is The Meaning Of "a Devil"?
I would like to know exactly what did Elijah
Muhammad(pbuh) mean by the word "devil" ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged 12-22-2002 09:14
Bro. Boris
Grand Master Resident memberRegistered: Jun 2002Location:
TorontoPosts: 101

As-Salaam Alaikum: The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that ..."any
life
germ from original is Devil.
Basically, any grafted thing can be
considered a
devil. You can have a devil cat out there, etc... But
Satan - Satan means one who's wickedness is not
confined to one's self, but spreads and it affects others."

I hope this is clear As-Salaam Alaikum =====

#13 Al-Moqanna

Al-Moqanna

The Veiled One

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:55 PM

See, here's one of the problems. My people, my people *shakes head*.... Now, I love my Black brothers and sisters, but we have GOT to stop changing the definitions of words just because we think it's cute. It CANNOT simply mean what you say it means (this definiton seems to just ring changes on the concept of original sin and make very little sense in the process); its meaning was agreed upon long ago.

I notice you never hear the words "Black devil" in NOI rhetoric, though...

#14 jarvis

jarvis

• Banned
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:14 PM

the truth, watch out of you might get a brain anurisum like your pal khalid abdul muhammad

:lol:

#15 The Truth 007

The Truth 007

• Banned
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:58 PM

Sir, this was Mr. Muhammad's definition.

I notice you never hear the words "Black devil" in NOI rhetoric, though...

"Devil" also refers to one's actions. So, any one may be a "devil", in that sense.

It is known that 2 Caucasians can not produce someone Black, unless, of course, one of them has a fairly recent Black ancestor.

W/this in mind, where did Blacks come from if, you believe, Blacks were not the first to, inhabit the earth?

More importantly, where did Caucasians come from...

#16 The Truth 007

The Truth 007

• Banned
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:07 PM

If you were to take the lite skinned Blacks of America and, only allowed them to mate w/the litest of the litest and, carried this on for hundreds of years, you would end up making a Caucasian.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users